Silver Surfer vs Gray Hulk, Pre-Jugg Colossus, & Standard Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright he might not need it but this is a hand to hand battle but Silver Surfer get trained in hand to hand combat Batman in Martial Arts Luke Cage Street Fighter and Hercules in wrestling. No bfr no other abilities but strength durability and fighting skills.

DTM
Ill go with Surfer.

KingD19
They get him in an armbar. /thread

DTM
Surfer is stronger, tougher and faster than any on the other side, plus hes trained to fight by Batman, Hercules and Luke Cage. I dont think itll be very easy, if at all, for this team of mid-level bricks to beat him.

SevenShackles
Surfer should win. He trades blows with some heavy hitters. Silver surfer is easily 100+tons with power cosmic amping ability while grey hulk is 70tons, colossus was 70-100tons and standard Sasquatch is all over the place.. Currently like ..what? 10ton range? Classic was 100+tons (but not like surfer) He lifted something about 250ton I think.

With the added training to make the most of his strictly H2H situation surfer should take them out.

TheHulk
SS 9/10

golem370
Sasquatch has been seen stopping a landing DC 10 plane which is 120tons but it was moving at landing speed and then he tossed it back about 1/4 mile backwards. He also lifted the front end of a ship and pulled it to shore. This is classic Sasquatch. Without this board he is not any faster then the others, more durable more then likely Stronger then the three. Colossus at his most durable stood toe to toe with Gladiator.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by golem370
Sasquatch has been seen stopping a landing DC 10 plane which is 120tons but it was moving at landing speed and then he tossed it back about 1/4 mile backwards. He also lifted the front end of a ship and pulled it to shore. This is classic Sasquatch. Without this board he is not any faster then the others, more durable more then likely Stronger then the three. Colossus at his most durable stood toe to toe with Gladiator.

Silver surfer has survive plunges into stars and the crushing forces of black holes, Walked away from supernovas unharmed. His super stamina will also factor in on a drawn out brawl. And If I remember silver surfer can fly without his board (tell me if I'm wrong) and can use that to his advantage even in a H2H Battle.
Surfer applying his strength and near indestructible body (Galactus cosmic glaze is better than colossus's mutant skin condition) to any teaching from batman in H2H makes this a win, never mind herc's aid in probably getting out of any holds to further smack up the team. Luke cage is useless.

Standard Sasquatch doesn't = classic. And classic was impressive and easily jump beyond 100tons with some of the crap he pulled. I swear He did something in the 200+ton range. Still power cosmic amp can deal with any inconsistent level he brings to the fight.

Are you as OP also removing cosmic awareness? Not that I think it matters it just would make handling them easier. I still say silver surfer can speed blitz them without board.

golem370
Alright Classic Sasquatch. I am not saying the team will win, but Sasquatch went toe to toe with Hulk for 30 minutes he has a healing factor as does G-Hulk. Silver Surfer is extremely durable no doubt. He can fly if he wanted to using cosmic powers but I seen him get knocked off his board but Drax and he seemed stranded until he got it back.

TheHulk
Yea Sassy is no joke in physical power but yea he ain't "a Hulk to Silver Surfer"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.