Hulk/Red She Hulk vs Thanos/Lord Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

googol
Heart of The Monster Hulk/Red She Hulk(Dark Dimension)

vs

Ti Thanos/Lord Marvel

Dark Dimention Scenario

zopzop
Team Two phucking DESTROYS Team One.

googol
Originally posted by zopzop
Team Two phucking DESTROYS Team One. Based on?

zopzop
Originally posted by googol
Based on?
Based on Team Two being vastly more powerful.

googol
Originally posted by zopzop
Based on Team Two being vastly more powerful. they dont have a way to put hulk down.

SevenShackles
they dont have a way to put hulk down.
lord mar-vell can't die correct? How do you see him being 'put down'?

eaebiakuya
they dont have a way to put hulk down.

Thanos can use his powers in This thread. He can put Hulk down with blasts. Or BFR him.

Thanos can even make a force field and think in a plan.

carver9
The Hulks win.

TheHulk
Hmmm I'm gonna side with Team Hulk with the slightest,most slightest majority and a bare win.If that ain't the case than Team Thanos wins.

Horrificus
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hmmm I'm gonna side with Team Hulk with the slightest,most slightest majority and a bare win.If that ain't the case than Team Thanos wins. So, what you are saying, is that either Team 1 or Team 2 will win? no expression

Interesting, interesting. I must admit, I think you may be correct.

Kudos! big grin

TheHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
So, what you are saying, is that either Team 1 or Team 2 will win? no expression

Interesting, interesting. I must admit, I think you may be correct.

Kudos! big grin What i'm saying is I think Team Hulk wins but it can easily be proven wrong...

Naija boy
Team hulk wins.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team hulk wins. I'm not trying to Quan you,but I'm just really saying. Based on?

Naija boy
well iirc, lord marvel was manhandled by thanos physically, and The hulks are definitely physically superior to thanos and so I'd say LM is a weaklink that can be taken out the easiest in this fight. Then it's two on one against Thanos and in that case he is definitely going down.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Naija boy
well iirc, lord marvel was manhandled by thanos physically, and The hulks are definitely physically superior to thanos and so I'd say LM is a weaklink that can be taken out the easiest in this fight. Then it's two on one against Thanos and in that case he is definitely going down. Lol well that actually makes a lot of sense...IN FACT ill be damn if Quan can Mamet a counter logic!(stupid)

vince_slice
E-Vell can do some damage with his large AOE blasts before he goes down. Thanos can BFR if all else fails. If team 2 is smart, they won't engage physically.

JakeTheBank
Lord Mar-Vell can be physically overpowered, but his energy projection is enough to apparently waste the whole of the Annihilators, requiring Quasar to save their asses. Even if Hulk/Betty are physically more hardy than any of them, a kill shot of that magnitude wouldn't be no sold by them. Mar-Vell also has infinitely more maneuverability than either Hulk.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Team 2.

Horrificus
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hmmm I'm gonna side with Team Hulk with the slightest,most slightest majority and a bare win.If that ain't the case than Team Thanos wins. I made my decision. TheHulk has swayed me.

I think that either Team 1 or Team 2 are going to win. The evidence cannot be disputed.

Naija boy
Manoevrability though does not matter too much against this version of hulk seeing as hulk can hurt him even if he is nowhere near him. Tbh, hulk probably has the range advantage all things considered. And hulk will definitely take marvels attack much better than marvel will take his.

vince_slice
I doubt Hulk has the range advantage on E-Vell. He nearly killed all the Annihilators while in a completely different universe (Cancerverse). That's the extent of his range.

googol
Originally posted by vince_slice
I doubt Hulk has the range advantage on E-Vell. He nearly killed all the Annihilators while in a completely different universe (Cancerverse). That's the extent of his range. Super Hulk wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
Battle field removal for the win. Trying to slug it out with these two is suicidal for anyone short of Zeus or even maybe Odin I think.

Stoic
Vell is the weak link. The Hulk's will reach him, this is a certainty, and when either does, he's going to get a very severe and brief beating. KO's work as well as death right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.