Imhotep vs Voldemort

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Fight takes place on a beach
Who takes this?

The Fat Rambo
Imhotep.

Lestov16
Vold can fly

Robtard
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Imhotep.

/boom

quanchi112
Voldemort wins.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Robtard
/boom In a curbstomp.

KingD19
The Egyptian stomps

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by quanchi112
Voldemort wins. How you figure? Imhotep can regen from any and all attacks and he is immortal.

He yanks out Voldemort's tongue before a spell is uttered.

juggerman
Voldemort wins.

Negative

quanchi112
How you figure? Imhotep can regen from any and all attacks and he is immortal.

He yanks out Voldemort's tongue before a spell is uttered. firstly, crucio. Secondly, Imhotep is resistant to mortal weapons and attacks not Voldemort's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Negative I'm correct.

Robtard
Imhotep is resistant to mortal weapons and attacks not Voldemort's.

Prove it. Cos it seems you're just making stuff up again so Voldermort can win, which is something you do a lot.

juggerman
firstly, crucio. Secondly, Imhotep is resistant to mortal weapons and attacks not Voldemort's.

Firstly, prove Imotep can even experience pain at full power. Secondly, Voldemort is mortal therefore his attacks are mortal.

quanchi112
Prove it. Cos it seems you're just making stuff up again so Voldermort can win, which is something you do a lot. it's stated in the movie that no mortal weapon can hurt him. We see magic clearly take his soul in the first and depower him in the second film.

quanchi112
Firstly, prove Imotep can even experience pain at full power. Secondly, Voldemort is mortal therefore his attacks are mortal. Voldemort made himself immortal. Lol. You need to prove he can resist the attack.

Robtard
it's stated in the movie that no mortal weapon can hurt him. We see magic clearly take his soul in the first and depower him in the second film.

IIRC, that was specific magic designed to do just that.

quanchi112
IIRC, that was specific magic designed to do just that. Voldemort has specific magic designed to kill and torture. I'm glad you agree with me.

juggerman
Voldemort made himself immortal. Lol. You need to prove he can resist the attack.

He didn't. He was killed therefore he was mortal. He got as close to immortality as he could without actually achieving it. Mortal man=mortal attack

quanchi112
He didn't. He was killed therefore he was mortal. He got as close to immortality as he could without actually achieving it. Mortal man=mortal attack Imhotep was killed twice too. Looks like he isn't immortal even by your own definition. Difference is you need to find horcruxes for Voldemort's whereas you can just take Imhoteps with one magical attack. Voldemort clearly wins.

juggerman
Imhotep was killed twice too. Looks like he isn't immortal even by your own definition. Difference is you need to find horcruxes for Voldemort's whereas you can just take Imhoteps with one magical attack. Voldemort clearly wins.

Completely different. Imhotep had his immortality taken away from him both times and then was defeated. Voldemort was defeated with his "near immortality" intact. Voldemort also has no "immortality taking" magical attacks. He can also be KO'd while Tep can't. Voldy loses

EDIT: Would also like to point out that it took the magic of "gods" to take away Imhotep's power. It took children to take away Voldemort's.

quanchi112
Completely different. Imhotep had his immortality taken away from him both times and then was defeated. Voldemort was defeated with his "near immortality" intact. Voldemort also has no "immortality taking" magical attacks. He can also be KO'd while Tep can't. Voldy loses

EDIT: Would also like to point out that it took the magic of "gods" to take away Imhotep's power. It took children to take away Voldemort's. yes, in ways they are. Firstly, Voldemort gave himself immortality whereas Imhotep was cursed/tortured into it. One magical attack can take it away not the same with Voldemort's. Crucio can defeat him or Avada Kedavra. Imhotep has never resisted specific magic as Robard will attest to.

Robtard
Voldemort has specific magic designed to kill and torture. I'm glad you agree with me.

Back to you just assuming Voldermort's spells will work on Imhotep. Might as well argue that any crystal-like substance can affect Superman, cos we see kryptonite doing so. Kryptonite is specific to Superman, just as that depowering spell was to Imhotep. It was magic from the Egyptian pantheon.

So back to square one, you made the claim, prove it.

juggerman
yes, in ways they are. Firstly, Voldemort gave himself immortality whereas Imhotep was cursed/tortured into it. One magical attack can take it away not the same with Voldemort's. Crucio can defeat him or Avada Kedavra. Imhotep has never resisted specific magic as Robard will attest to.

Voldy gave himself "near immortality". Imhotep was given "immortality by the Egyptian gods, who in turn could take it away, which they did. Voldemort has not ever shown to be able to take away immortality or affect the magic of deities.

Robtard
Quanchi likes to assume Voldermort can do anything and is all powerful. It's just what he does.

quanchi112
Back to you just assuming Voldermort's spells will work on Imhotep. Might as well argue that any crystal-like substance can affect Superman, cos we see kryptonite doing so. Kryptonite is specific to Superman, just as that depowering spell was to Imhotep. It was magic from the Egyptian pantheon.

So back to square one, you made the claim, prove it. Crucio tortures its victim. If you feel it won't work you need to prove it since we already know what Crucio does.

What magic has Imhotep resisted ?

juggerman
Crucio tortures its victim. If you feel it won't work you need to prove it since we already know what Crucio does.

Bullets kill people. We already know what they do too, and what they didn't do to Tep

juggerman
Quanchi likes to assume Voldermort can do anything and is all powerful. It's just what he does.

Yes I've noticed

Robtard
Crucio tortures its victim. If you feel it won't work you need to prove it since we already know what Crucio does.

IIRC, Imhotep in his immortal form doesn't feel pain. Hard to tourture someone when they can't feel pain.

What magic has affected Imhotep? God magic that robs him of his powers/immortality, exactly. Try harder?

Imhotep turns into a sandstorm and it's over.

quanchi112
Voldy gave himself "near immortality". Imhotep was given "immortality by the Egyptian gods, who in turn could take it away, which they did. Voldemort has not ever shown to be able to take away immortality or affect the magic of deities. Voldemort was immortal but there are methods to make him mortal. There are also methods in Imhoteps movie to take his away. Magic from deities is just a word. Quit being impressed I mean I saw the scorpion kings army. Laughable. Imhotep resisted no magic. If you think he can prove how. The guy is great against mortal attacks not magical ones.

quanchi112
IIRC, Imhotep in his immortal form doesn't feel pain. Hard to tourture someone when they can't feel pain.

What magic has affected Imhotep? God magic that robs him of his powers/immortality, exactly. Try harder?

Imhotep turns into a sandstorm and it's over. there is no actual pain. Prove that. It tortures anyone it hits but they aren't really being hurt. Magic took his soul and magic that took away his powers. Both attacks beat him. Voldemort's specific magic works. You agreed and now want to pretend it doesn't.

Robtard
there is no actual pain. Prove that. It tortures anyone it hits but they aren't really being hurt.

Magic took his soul and magic that took away his powers. Both attacks beat him. Voldemort's specific magic works. You agreed and now want to pretend it doesn't.

He doesn't show any and damage doesn't slow him down, iirc, he smiled after being shot. So you need to prove a spell designed to cause pain will affect a guy immune to pain. Prove it.

Yes, specific magic. Show me a spell that Voldermort has that can take away someone's immortality and powers? You're making this claim, prove it.

Imhotep turns into a sandstorm and it's over. <--- you have no counter for this. laughing out loud

quanchi112
He doesn't show any and damage doesn't slow him down, iirc, he smiled after being shot. So you need to prove a spell designed to cause pain will affect a guy immune to pain. Prove it.

Yes, specific magic. Show me a spell that Voldermort has that can take away someone's immortality and powers? You're making this claim, prove it.

Imhotep turns into a sandstorm and it's over. <--- you have no counter for this. laughing out loud Crucio is different than real pain. There is nothing happening to you physically so it's entirely different.

I never said Voldemort can take away his powers. I said he can either torture or kill him with specific magic designed to do so.

Hahah. Voldemort himself can possess him or simply fly/apparate.

Robtard
Crucio is different than real pain. There is nothing happening to you physically so it's entirely different.

I never said Voldemort can take away his powers. I said he can either torture or kill him with specific magic designed to do so.

Hahah. Voldemort himself can possess him or simply fly/apparate.

Prove it will affect a guy who's immortal and doesn't feel pain. Stop claiming and prove it already.

See above on your torture claim and prove Voldermort can kill an immortal being. You're making claims without proving anything.

Prove Voldermort can possess a sand storm. Leaving isn't winning, thank you for admitting that Voldermort's only chance is running away.

quanchi112
Prove it will affect a guy who's immortal and doesn't feel pain. Stop claiming and prove it already.

See above on your torture claim and prove Voldermort can kill an immortal being. You're making claims without proving anything.

Prove Voldermort can possess a sand storm. Leaving isn't winning, thank you for admitting that Voldermort's only chance is running away. I don't have to. You need to prove it won't work. You acknowledged he can't overcome specific magic now you're back pedaling. Imhotep can be killed by magic. Normal weaponry cannot do so. He also has a mind and can feel emotions as evidenced by both movies and his love for his bride.

Voldemort wins with specific magic.

Lestov16
Completely different. Imhotep had his immortality taken away from him both times and then was defeated. Voldemort was defeated with his "near immortality" intact.

confused

WTF movies series were you watching? Pretty sure there were 7 horcruxes that had to be destroyed before Vold could be killed.
You can't accuse of Imhotep being killed only because a MacGuffin was allowed and then ignore the horcruxes, which were essential to Vold's defeat. I can't allow such ignorance in my thread.

Now Vold's "immortality" is questionable, because while he was definitely immortal in a "magic" sense, even J.K. Rowling has said bullets>magic, so while Vold may be immune to magic, I don't know if he is immune to physical attacks like Imhotep is. But then again, Vold can fly high in the sky at high speeds and cast spells at the same time and if O' Connell could evade Sandstorm-Imhotep in an airplane and Water-Imhotep in an air-balloon, I'm pretty sure flying-smoke Vold could too.

I'm the OP. I have no say in the debate. Decide for yourselves.

quanchi112
Bullets kill people. We already know what they do too, and what they didn't do to Tep that's a mortal weapon and not specific magic. They also can wound they don't always kill. Imhotep goes down to specific magic again.

Robtard
I don't have to. You need to prove it won't work.

You acknowledged he can't overcome specific magic now you're back pedaling. Imhotep can be killed by magic.

Normal weaponry cannot do so. He also has a mind and can feel emotions as evidenced by both movies and his love for his bride.

Voldemort wins with specific magic.

Incorrect. You made the claims; you need to support them. If I say "I can fly", it's up to me to prove I can; not for you to prove I can't. So you dodged yet again to prove your claim.

Strawman. I said specific magic was able to turn him mortal and depower him. It's up to you to prove Voldermort can do this with his magic. You dodged yet again to prove your claim.

Prove Voldermort can affect Imhotep's mind while he's a sand storm. You dodged yet again to prove your claim.

You failed to show which "specific magic" Voldermort has that can affect and de-power Imhotep. As it is, Voldermort gets chocked out in a sand storm, passes out and possibly soils his knickers. That's a win for Imhotep, the superior magic-user.

quanchi112
Incorrect. You made the claims; you need to support them. If I say "I can fly", it's up to me to prove I can; not for you to prove I can't. So you dodged yet again to prove your claim.

Strawman. I said specific magic was able to turn him mortal and depower him. It's up to you to prove Voldermort can do this with his magic. You dodged yet again to prove your claim.

Prove Voldermort can affect Imhotep's mind while he's a sand storm. You dodged yet again to prove your claim.

You failed to show which "specific magic" Voldermort has that can affect and de-power Imhotep. As it is, Voldermort gets chocked out in a sand storm, passes out and possibly soils his knickers. That's a win for Imhotep, the superior magic-user. You already know he can fly and can use these spells. You didn't dispute the attack so why would I prove it. You need to prove it won't work on him.

You said specific magic works on him but now want to pretend Voldemort's doesn't just because you don't like him. Imhotep is afraid of cats so let's not talk about fear. laughing out loud

Voldemort can either possess, torture, or kill him. You act like he didn't feel emotions but the guy was so in love with his bride it was coming out of his ears. Voldemort clearly wins.

Robtard
You already know he can fly and can use these spells. You didn't dispute the attack so why would I prove it. You need to prove it won't work on him.

You said specific magic works on him but now want to pretend Voldemort's doesn't just because you don't like him. Imhotep is afraid of cats so let's not talk about fear. laughing out loud

Voldemort can either possess, torture, or kill him. You act like he didn't feel emotions but the guy was so in love with his bride it was coming out of his ears. Voldemort clearly wins.

Red herring tactic. You claimed Voldermort could win with Crucio. It's been shown how this is unlikely and you have still to prove it will work. So another dodge.

And you need to prove that Voldermort can de-power Imhotep which his spells. You haven't. So another dodge.

You've dodge-dance around proving that Voldermort can possess a sand storm several times now. You've dodge-dance around proving the torure several times now. You've dodge-dance around proving that Voldermort can kill an immortal several times now.

So since you've yet to prove a claim you've made, this stands: As it is, Voldermort gets chocked out in a sand storm, passes out and possibly soils his knickers. That's a win for Imhotep, the superior magic-user.

quanchi112
Red herring tactic. You claimed Voldermort could win with Crucio. It's been shown how this is unlikely and you have still to prove it will work. So another dodge.

And you need to prove that Voldermort can de-power Imhotep which his spells. You haven't. So another dodge.

You've dodge-dance around proving that Voldermort can possess a sand storm several times now. You've dodge-dance around proving the torure several times now. You've dodge-dance around proving that Voldermort can kill an immortal several times now.

So since you've yet to prove a claim you've made, this stands: As it is, Voldermort gets chocked out in a sand storm, passes out and possibly soils his knickers. That's a win for Imhotep, the superior magic-user. Crucio is a specific magical attack it isn't the same as an attack which inflicts physical damage on someone. We've already seen Imhoteps soul leave his body. That's what happens when the Avada Kedavra hits. Lol.

Voldemort can disappear so the sandstorm can't ever hit him. Imhotep needs to maintain concentration to do so anyway. A kiss got him to lose it before. Fears cats. Lol.

Voldemort flies above sandstorm and laughs his ass off. An outdated shitty plane can practically do so. Voldemort wins easily. Voldemort earned his magic it wasn't just given to him as a curse. laughing out loud

Robtard
Crucio is a specific magical attack it isn't the same as an attack which inflicts physical damage on someone. We've already seen Imhoteps soul leave his body. That's what happens when the Avada Kedavra hits. Lol.

Voldemort can disappear so the sandstorm can't ever hit him. Imhotep needs to maintain concentration to do so anyway. A kiss got him to lose it before. Fears cats. Lol.

Voldemort flies above sandstorm and laughs his ass off. An outdated shitty plane can practically do so. Voldemort wins easily. Voldemort earned his magic it wasn't just given to him as a curse. laughing out loud

Still haven't proved it. Prove Avada Kedavra works on an immortal? Seems like it doesn't laughing out loud

Voldermort running away isn't winning. Incorrect and you need to watch The Mummy again. You're talking about the scene where Imhotep controlled a super-massive sand storm. I'm talking about him turning into a smaller one, which he did while in Cairo.

Again, you're using the wrong scene. Imhotep would effectively be invisible while in sand form, since this takes place on a beach.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lestov16
confused

WTF movies series were you watching? Pretty sure there were 7 horcruxes that had to be destroyed before Vold could be killed.
You can't accuse of Imhotep being killed only because a MacGuffin was allowed and then ignore the horcruxes, which were essential to Vold's defeat. I can't allow such ignorance in my thread.

Now Vold's "immortality" is questionable, because while he was definitely immortal in a "magic" sense, even J.K. Rowling has said bullets>magic, so while Vold may be immune to magic, I don't know if he is immune to physical attacks like Imhotep is. But then again, Vold can fly high in the sky at high speeds and cast spells at the same time and if O' Connell could evade Sandstorm-Imhotep in an airplane and Water-Imhotep in an air-balloon, I'm pretty sure flying-smoke Vold could too.

I'm the OP. I have no say in the debate. Decide for yourselves.

WTF post were YOU reading? Look again and notice i said Voldemort was "defeated" i didn't say "killed". The Horcruxes did not need to be destroyed to beat him. You did not say it was to the death buddy

Robtard
laughing out loud at the stipulations being changed once it's been shown that Voldermort loses.

quanchi112
Still haven't prove it. Prove Avada Kedavra works on an immortal? Seems like it doesn't laughing out loud

Voldermort running away isn't winning. Incorrect and you need to watch The Mummy again. You're talking about the scene where Imhotep controlled a super-massive sand storm. I'm talking about him turning into a smaller one, which he did while in Cairo.

Again, you're using the wrong scene. Imhotep would effectively be invisible while in sand form, since this takes place on a beach. An attack already robbed Imhotep of his soul. We see this happen in Harry Potter when we see the soul.

This is how you debate in a nutshell. You ignore everything else in favor of what you like more. Specific magic only works some of the time. You're biased.

Avoiding an attack isn't running. It's called being intelligent. He can disappear and possess him just like he did to Harry. You need to prove he's invisible and isn't in sand form.

Voldemort can also cast a giant snake and burn through the sand if he wants to.

Robtard
An attack already robbed Imhotep of his soul. We see this happen in Harry Potter when we see the soul.

This is how you debate in a nutshell. You ignore everything else in favor of what you like more. Specific magic only works some of the time. You're biased.

Avoiding an attack isn't running. It's called being intelligent. He can disappear and possess him just like he did to Harry. You need to prove he's invisible and isn't in sand form.

Voldemort can also cast a giant snake and burn through the sand if he wants to.

Please point to me where Avada Kedevra can kill an immortal. Cos it seems that would have been one way to take out Voldermort laughing out loud

/derp dance once you're cornered. Expected.

Still have to prove that Voldermort can posses a sand storm. Let alone Imhotep in sand form on a beach. He'll be virtually invisible. I don't need to prove that sand mixes well with sand. laughing out loud I see the problem, you had no idea Imhotep can turn into sand himself. Watch the film.

Prove Voldermort's fire is hot enough to "burn" sand. Also, he's on a beach, he's not going to know which sand particles are Imhotep and which is the beach.laughing out loud

Greater magic-user wins here, Imhotep. It's clearly evident to all expect you.

Lestov16
laughing out loud at the stipulations being changed once it's been shown that Voldermort loses.

I don't have a bias towards Vold. I'm just saying he's not as weak as being stated. And I have no idea what Vold can do to win here, because I doubt Avada Kevarda can work on inanimate sand. I have no say. It's up to you guys to debate it out.

You did not say it was to the death buddy

What else would it be. And why wouldn't they be fighting to the death they are both bloodlusted villains.

Robtard
I don't have a bias towards Vold. I'm just saying he's not as weak as being stated. And I have no idea what Vold can do to win here, because I doubt Avada Kevarda can work on inanimate sand. I have no say. It's up to you guys to debate it out.

What else would it be. And why wouldn't they be fighting to the death they are both bloodlusted villains.

Come on. No one said Voldermort is weak here, at least not me.

All you said is "fight takes place on a beach". So winning by KO is valid. Imhotep wins.

juggerman

It does not matter that they are villians since they both let people who have meant them harm live at some point. In this forum a KO counts as a win unless otherwise stated in the OP.

EDIT: Beside "to the death" is kind of silly here since neither can overcome the other's "enchantments" in a fight. So unless you want to take away Imhotep's immortality and Voldemort's pseudo immortality completely this fight will have to come down to KO.

Or you can set them to try to uncover the other's Achilles heel and and have the fight become "who can figure out how to kill whom first"

quanchi112
Please point to me where Avada Kedevra can kill an immortal. Cos it seems that would have been one way to take out Voldermort laughing out loud

/derp dance once you're cornered. Expected.

Still have to prove that Voldermort can posses a sand storm. Let alone Imhotep in sand form on a beach. He'll be virtually invisible. I don't need to prove that sand mixes well with sand. laughing out loud I see the problem, you had no idea Imhotep can turn into sand himself. Watch the film.

Prove Voldermort's fire is hot enough to "burn" sand. Also, he's on a beach, he's not going to know which sand particles are Imhotep and which is the beach.laughing out loud

Greater magic-user wins here, Imhotep. It's clearly evident to all expect you. Avada Kedavra does rob someone of that portion of their soul. Voldemort has other horcruxes in reality anchored so he could come back. When the curse rebounded his soul that fled attached itself to Harry creating another horcrux. Imhoteps soul isn't split so it leaves all at once. It's is rather easy to get. Cornered ? laughing out loud More like at a loss for you to not get it already but you hate Harry Potter and only saw the films once.

Sand mixes well with sand ? Lol. Magical fire destroys sand. But it doesnt matter as Imhotep was never shown to stay in sand form for a considerable amount of time.

Watch the movies and then get back to me. Your entire argument consists of nothing or unsubstantiated opinion.

Imhotep can't win. Voldemort can beat him with two attacks and easily. Specific attacks work on Imhotep and his soul can be taken from his body.

Robtard
Avada Kedavra does rob someone of that portion of their soul. Voldemort has other horcruxes in reality anchored so he could come back. When the curse rebounded his soul that fled attached itself to Harry creating another horcrux. Imhoteps soul isn't split so it leaves all at once. It's is rather easy to get. Cornered ? laughing out loud More like at a loss for you to not get it already but you hate Harry Potter and only saw the films once.

Sand mixes well with sand ? Lol. Magical fire destroys sand. But it doesnt matter as Imhotep was never shown to stay in sand form for a considerable amount of time.

Watch the movies and then get back to me. Your entire argument consists of nothing or unsubstantiated opinion.

Imhotep can't win. Voldemort can beat him with two attacks and easily. Specific attacks work on Imhotep and his soul can be taken from his body.

Prove Avada Kedavra "robs a portion of someone's soul". Prove it will even work on an immortal person in the first place. Stop claiming stuff without proof.

Oh my, another thing that went over your head. Prove "magical fire destroys sand". Another claim where you don't post proof. VOldermort won't even know which protion of the beach to attack until it's too late laughing out loud He stayed in sand form long enough to suffocate someone. Watch the film.

I don't need to watch the film, recall it well enough. You didn't even know Imhotep could turn into sand until I told you.

You have yet to prove Voldermort can do anything to Imhotep. Since you refuse to prove any of your silly claims, this fight goes to Imhotep and a sand-choked-out Voldermort KO'd and pissing himself.

siriuswriter
Voldemort's powers could not work on Imhotep, as Imhotep's powers came from a different world/magic base. Egyptian magic works with the elements and is very "earthy" while Voldemort's magic includes waving a stick.

Imhotep is dead already - so the spells to curse a human are of course not going to work. The green light of Avada Kedavra is going to be absorbed like so many bullets.

Imhotep doesn't know about the horcruxes, of course. These are two different worlds of magic. But Imhotep is definitely going to destroy Voldemort's body, leaving him in his weak, whiny spirit form. The ritual that takes place in Goblet of Fire isn't going to work here - Harry is now aware that VOldemort wants his blood to make the strongest body, there is no longer Nagini to nurse from - and his caretaker, Wormtail, is dead. Once his body is gone, that's it for Voldy - it takes all his energy just to stay alive in that form.

KingD19
HP magic doesn't work well on undead Inferi. Probably wont work too well on Imhotep

quanchi112
Prove Avada Kedavra "robs a portion of someone's soul". Prove it will even work on an immortal person in the first place. Stop claiming stuff without proof.

Oh my, another thing that went over your head. Prove "magical fire destroys sand". Another claim where you don't post proof. VOldermort won't even know which protion of the beach to attack until it's too late laughing out loud He stayed in sand form long enough to suffocate someone. Watch the film.

I don't need to watch the film, recall it well enough. You didn't even know Imhotep could turn into sand until I told you.

You have yet to prove Voldermort can do anything to Imhotep. Since you refuse to prove any of your silly claims, this fight goes to Imhotep and a sand-choked-out Voldermort KO'd and pissing himself. Are you slow ? I had to ask. Pay attention to the meaning of words. I never said it takes a piece of a soul I said it causes the soul to leave the body. Voldemort's soul was already fragmented hence one piece clung to Harry since he already splintered it. If someone doesn't splinter their soul the whole soul leaves. Bye bye Imhotep. Voldemort was immortal and a soul stealing attack already happened to Imhotep.
laughing out loud laughing out loud

So now you're saying magical fire can't destroy sand ? It's like saying prove a bomb can destroy sand.

Imhotep turned into sand when he saw a kitty. Pussy. Runs from cats. He barely used it as a means to attack. He also isn't as ruthless when his powers are at max and calmly walks around most of the time because he feels like he's invincible.

You never argue in character it's always biased bullshit on characters you like more.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
HP magic doesn't work well on undead Inferi. Probably wont work too well on Imhotep Watch Half Blood Prince. Dumbledore dominates them easily while weakened. My ass the magic doesn't work well on them. Watch the movies for crying out loud.

Lestov16
Robtard, your argument is crap. You are trying to say Fiendfyre only has an effect on magic objects, when that isn't true. Fiendfyre effects any physical object, and would effect sand in the same manner that any fire would effect sand. Saying fiendfyre works on magic things is like saying Human Torch's fire can only effect things that have been irradiated by the same cosmic blast he experienced. You have a non sense argument Rob.

And so what if he was scared of cats before, Quan? It was only because he wasn't through disintegrating all of his tomb-openers (one of which he did in sandform). He's past that point in this fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Voldemort's powers could not work on Imhotep, as Imhotep's powers came from a different world/magic base. Egyptian magic works with the elements and is very "earthy" while Voldemort's magic includes waving a stick.

Imhotep is dead already - so the spells to curse a human are of course not going to work. The green light of Avada Kedavra is going to be absorbed like so many bullets.

Imhotep doesn't know about the horcruxes, of course. These are two different worlds of magic. But Imhotep is definitely going to destroy Voldemort's body, leaving him in his weak, whiny spirit form. The ritual that takes place in Goblet of Fire isn't going to work here - Harry is now aware that VOldemort wants his blood to make the strongest body, there is no longer Nagini to nurse from - and his caretaker, Wormtail, is dead. Once his body is gone, that's it for Voldy - it takes all his energy just to stay alive in that form. laughing out loud

The opening paragraph has no relevance. We see soul stealing magical attacks clearly work on Imhotep. Avada Kedavra clearly makes the soul evacuate the body.

Game over. Crucio works as well.

Robtard
Are you slow ? I had to ask. Pay attention to the meaning of words. I never said it takes a piece of a soul I said it causes the soul to leave the body. Voldemort's soul was already fragmented hence one piece clung to Harry since he already splintered it. If someone doesn't splinter their soul the whole soul leaves. Bye bye Imhotep. Voldemort was immortal and a soul stealing attack already happened to Imhotep.
laughing out loud laughing out loud

So now you're saying magical fire can't destroy sand ? It's like saying prove a bomb can destroy sand.

Imhotep turned into sand when he saw a kitty. Pussy. Runs from cats. He barely used it as a means to attack. He also isn't as ruthless when his powers are at max and calmly walks around most of the time because he feels like he's invincible.

You never argue in character it's always biased bullshit on characters you like more.

You said and I do quote: "Avada Kedavra does rob someone of that portion of their soul". laughing out loud Dance now. So you've still not proven a thing here. Either prove Avada Kedavra works on an immortal or STFU already.

You're claiming magical fire can destroy sand. It's for you to prove it can/is hot enough. Do so or STFU already.

He turned into sand when he killed Henderson, that's an attack. So you're wrong again. Watch the film.

Killing while in sand form is a feat of Imhotep's. You have no counter for this. Cry more.

Robtard
Robtard, your argument is crap. You are trying to say Fiendfyre only has an effect on magic objects, when that isn't true. Fiendfyre effects any physical object, and would effect sand in the same manner that any fire would effect sand. Saying fiendfyre works on magic things is like saying Human Torch's fire can only effect things that have been irradiated by the same cosmic blast he experienced. You have a non sense argument Rob.

Another strawman, you never learn. You might want to address my argument and not the one you made up before you call it crap. Never claimed fiendfire can only affect magical items, I'm asking for proof that fiendfyre can burn sand, as fire has to be at a given temp before vitrification occurs. You have a strawman argument, Lest.

quanchi112
You said and I do quote: "Avada Kedavra does rob someone of that portion of their soul". laughing out loud Dance now. So you've still not proven a thing here. Either prove Avada Kedavra works on an immortal or STFU already.

You're claiming magical fire can destroy sand. It's for you to prove it can/is hot enough. Do so or STFU already.

He turned into sand when he killed Henderson, that's an attack. So you're wrong again. Watch the film.

Killing while in sand form is a feat of Imhotep's. You have no counter for this. Cry more. Yes, I said that because I was referring to Voldemort's situation. If the soul is splintered that portion leaves but if it isn't then the whole soul leaves. Only you would still be confused.

It worked on Voldemort. You really are one of the worst debaters online. Yes, he killed those in sand form pre at full power. Not likely at full power this quickly. That's my point. His arrogance with regards to his invincibility is a huge downfall here.

Crucio and Avada Kedavra. Imhotep isn't as ruthless when at full power. Look at rick o connel for crying out loud. Never killed despite your wankery.

Imhotep couldn't even save his bride from reanimated Egyptian warriors. laughing out loud

quanchi112

And so what if he was scared of cats before, Quan? It was only because he wasn't through disintegrating all of his tomb-openers (one of which he did in sandform). He's past that point in this fight. I know hence his arrogance thinking he's invincible when he clearly isn't. Even while weakened fleeing from a cat is hilarious. It posed no threat to him.

Robtard
Yes, I said that because I was referring to Voldemort's situation. If the soul is splintered that portion leaves but if it isn't then the whole soul leaves. Only you would still be confused.

It worked on Voldemort. You really are one of the worst debaters online.

Yes, he killed those in sand form pre at full power. Not likely at full power this quickly. That's my point. His arrogance with regards to his invincibility is a huge downfall here.

Crucio and Avada Kedavra. Imhotep isn't as ruthless when at full power. Look at rick o connel for crying out loud. Never killed despite your wankery.

Imhotep couldn't even save his bride from reanimated Egyptian warriors. laughing out loud

Blah. Blah. Blah. Prove AV works on an immortal or STFU already.

Red herring again. We're talking about your claim that FF is hot enough to vitrify sand. Prove it or STFU.

You were wrong. Killing while in sand form is a feat of his. Accept and move on.

Crucio's not proven to work on sand and AV not proven to work on an immortal. Stop trying to railroad Imhotep into being an idiot. This is a Vs match and he's facing a powerful wizard. You always resort to these downplaying tactics.

More dancing, when you should be trying to backup your claims.

quanchi112
Blah. Blah. Blah. Prove AV works on an immortal or STFU already.

Red herring again. We're talking about your claim that FF is hot enough to vitrify sand. Prove it or STFU.

You were wrong. Killing while in sand form is a feat of his. Accept and move on.

Not proven to work on sand and an immortal. Stop trying to railroad Imhotep into being an idiot. This is a Vs match and he's facing a powerful wizard.

More dancing, when you should be trying to backup your claims. Voldemort is an immortal and it worked on him. Asking the same question I've answered numerous times reiterates your intelligence. Doesn't even matter since soul leaving body attacks work against Imhotep.

So now magical fire which burns everything in its path I need to show a degree amount. Lol. Weak debater.

Imhotep fights in character not clinging to one feat like you do in every thread. Horrible and biased. He fights but doesn't fight in some feat based attack you insist on clinging to.

Already have. You denying it only further demonstrates your bias.

Robtard
Voldemort is an immortal and it worked on him. Asking the same question I've answered numerous times reiterates your intelligence. Doesn't even matter since soul leaving body attacks work against Imhotep.

So now magical fire which burns everything in its path I need to show a degree amount. Lol. Weak debater.

Imhotep fights in character not clinging to one feat like you do in every thread. Horrible and biased. He fights but doesn't fight in some feat based attack you insist on clinging to.

Already have. You denying it only further demonstrates your bias.

Avada Kadavera did not kill Voldermort while he was immortal. laughing out loud So failed again. Prove AV can kill an immortal of STFU already.

Sand vitrifies at a given temperature. You can't turn sand to glass with a match, but you can start a forest fire with one. Prove your claim that FF is hot enough or STFU already. Hint: Show FF burning something like stone. Doing your work for you, cos I feel bad for you.

And killing while in sand form is in Imhotep's character, as we've seen him do it. Stop trying to downplay so your favorite can win.

You've danced and have yet to prove a thing. You lose. Imhotep wins.

KingD19
Everything Fiendfyre burned had a pretty low ignition point in comparison to sand, which is usually only turned to glass in controlled conditions or by lightning. You don't just see glass after a bonfire on the beach. And Rob's right, it didn't burn through stone, melt it or anything.

And Dumbledore used a fire attack, which Inferi are vulnerable to as they're dark entities created by necromancy. It wasn't the magic, it was the fact that he used fire. But they're immune to stuff like Sectumsepra(which Harry tried in HBP), as they're undead, and Cruciatus because as undead, they don't feel pain(just like Imhotep, as he's a mummy and classified as an Undead Immortal). Also you can't kill someone whose undead like Imhotep. You can use that one spell from the pantheon he worshipped that was shown to work on him. Voldie doesn't have that.

But Voldemort is shown to be vulnerable to water(Dumbledore proved that when he nearly drowned him) and he has no defense against having sand strip the flesh from his bones.

Kazenji
Imhotep and yeah he's only vulnerable to certain ancient Egyptian spells contained within the Book of Amun-Ra, notably that which stripped away his immortality from the first movie

and yeah Quanchi keep yanking Voldemorts chain, I don't remember seeing Voldy having a spell of that sort.

Utrigita
Imhotep for the win.

Placidity

Sand vitrifies at a given temperature. You can't turn sand to glass with a match, but you can start a forest fire with one. Prove your claim that FF is hot enough or STFU already. Hint: Show FF burning something like stone. Doing your work for you, cos I feel bad for you.

New Goblin turned Sandman's arm into glass with his flame thrower.

I'm awesome.

juggerman
We see soul stealing magical attacks clearly work on Imhotep.

We see a magical attack that strips away his immortality. It was never stated that it affected his soul in any way.

Voldemort is an immortal and it worked on him.

He's not tho.... And even if you consider him to be, he was never as durable or impervious like Imhotep was. Bullets could harm Voldemort too yet Imhotep laughed them off.

siriuswriter
Imhotep HAS NO SOUL BECAUSE HE'S DEAD. He is an evil SPIRIT. When he mutates into human form, it's just a shell. No human-based spells are going to work on him.

And my paragraph on different types of magic is irrelevant?
You can try all day to compare an apple to an orange but the only thing you're going to get is that they're both round fruit.

Silent Master
We see a magical attack that strips away his immortality. It was never stated that it affected his soul in any way.

He's not tho.... And even if you consider him to be, he was never as durable or impervious like Imhotep was. Bullets could harm Voldemort too yet Imhotep laughed them off.

Quan has never actually seen the movies in question, at best he's watched a few youtube vids.

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
Quan has never actually seen the movies in question, at best he's watched a few youtube vids.

I always try to give the benefit of the doubt but im starting to think this is the case

The Fat Rambo
firstly, crucio. Secondly, Imhotep is resistant to mortal weapons and attacks not Voldemort's. See, you think Crucio will actually work on Voldemort. Dude's gonna have mummies popping out of the walls from all angles.

The Fat Rambo
Avada Kadavera did not kill Voldermort while he was immortal. laughing out loud So failed again. Prove AV can kill an immortal of STFU already.

And killing while in sand form is in Imhotep's character, as we've seen him do it. Stop trying to downplay so your favorite can win.

You've danced and have yet to prove a thing. You lose. Imhotep wins. Lulz.

siriuswriter
Quanchi, have you even seen the applicable film/s?

NemeBro
What the **** is this shit.

Voldemort uses the Imperius Curse to make Imhotep his *****.

Kazenji
Originally posted by NemeBro

Voldemort uses the Imperius Curse to make Imhotep his *****.

Imhotep seemed to have a strong will to me.

NemeBro
He became the *****-nigga of a woman who didn't even love him.

The Fat Rambo
What the **** is this shit.

Voldemort uses the Imperius Curse to make Imhotep his *****. That only works on mortals.

Fail. Try again.

Kazenji
He became the *****-nigga of a woman who didn't even love him.

Calm the **** down

so much rage from you.

quanchi112

You've danced and have yet to prove a thing. You lose. Imhotep wins. It destroyed his body and unintentionally created a horcrux. I never said it took away his immortality since I already made it clear this was just one portion of his soul. Av forces the soul out of the body and unlike Voldemort who has fragmented his soul the same cannot be said for Imhotep.

Watch the movies. It's in his character pre full power. He is at full power here and at full power he screws around ala Ricks continued existence.

Either Crucio or Avada Kedavra wins. Easily.

quanchi112

He's not tho.... And even if you consider him to be, he was never as durable or impervious like Imhotep was. Bullets could harm Voldemort too yet Imhotep laughed them off. You can pretend that wasn't his soul that was carted away but we both know you'd be lying to yourself. Imhotep is resistant to mortal weapons not immortal ones or magic as clearly seen. If you think a bulletin is comparable to magic designed to kill then you need direction.

Voldemort wins. Clearly.

quanchi112
Imhotep HAS NO SOUL BECAUSE HE'S DEAD. He is an evil SPIRIT. When he mutates into human form, it's just a shell. No human-based spells are going to work on him.

And my paragraph on different types of magic is irrelevant?
You can try all day to compare an apple to an orange but the only thing you're going to get is that they're both round fruit. Speculation. You're just making up human type spells. Based on your logic no human magic can work against him based on a human using the power. I get that you lack common sense but don't try to project your own inadequacies onto others. Poor form.

Avada Kedavra kills. Specific magic while other specific magic has worked and easily against the Egyptian.

quanchi112
See, you think Crucio will actually work on Voldemort. Dude's gonna have mummies popping out of the walls from all angles. Crucio will work on Imhotep. No, the mummies are also pathetic and Vldemort would easily destroy them.

quanchi112
Quanchi, have you even seen the applicable film/s? I actually understood them unlike yourself, kid.

Scythe
All Voldemort has to do is show up with a cat, no?

KingD19
Magic barely works on undead beings in the HP universe like Dementors and Inferi. The chances of it working on Imhotep are slim to none.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Scythe
All Voldemort has to do is show up with a cat, no?

If Imhotep is at full power it won't work.

Scythe
Oh, yeah. That's right. I assume he is at full power here then?

The Fat Rambo
Mhm.

juggerman
You can pretend that wasn't his soul that was carted away but we both know you'd be lying to yourself. Imhotep is resistant to mortal weapons not immortal ones or magic as clearly seen. If you think a bulletin is comparable to magic designed to kill then you need direction.

Voldemort wins. Clearly.

You can pretend it WAS his soul but nothing at all backs up this claim of yours. It looks like him but all that was stated was it turned him mortal. It was his immortal self being carted away. Unless of course you believe that simply having a soul makes one immortal...

Nope.

Magic barely works on undead beings in the HP universe like Dementors and Inferi. The chances of it working on Imhotep are slim to none.

Good point here. thumb up

quanchi112
Magic barely works on undead beings in the HP universe like Dementors and Inferi. The chances of it working on Imhotep are slim to none. Wrong. Albus easily defeated a shit ton of undead despite being weakened. Dementors are also easily dispatched by skilled wizards.

quanchi112
You can pretend it WAS his soul but nothing at all backs up this claim of yours. It looks like him but all that was stated was it turned him mortal. It was his immortal self being carted away. Unless of course you believe that simply having a soul makes one immortal...

Nope.

Good point here. thumb up Losing his soul is was made him mortal. We see him later lose his powers in another manner yet his soul wasn't taken. His immortal self is his soul just like Voldemort had to split his immortal soul into Horcruxes.

You know I'm right.

juggerman
Wrong. Albus easily defeated a shit ton of undead despite being weakened. Dementors are also easily dispatched by skilled wizards.

There are specific spells that work on them and that's it. Hell one of those spells doesn't even harm the Dementor it just "feeds" them so they go away

juggerman
Losing his soul is was made him mortal. We see him later lose his powers in another manner yet his soul wasn't taken. His immortal self is his soul just like Voldemort had to split his immortal soul into Horcruxes.

You know I'm right.

Nope. He lost his power. In the second one he retained some but not enough to actuallt help. There was no mention of his "soul" at all

Nah son

quanchi112
There are specific spells that work on them and that's it. Hell one of those spells doesn't even harm the Dementor it just "feeds" them so they go away Albus' brother easily defeated them as has Harry before. That's magic being hella effective so his statement is ludicrous. Like I said both races of creatures have been dealt with in mass exodus fashion so saying magic doesn't work on them is hilarious.

quanchi112
Nope. He lost his power. In the second one he retained some but not enough to actuallt help. There was no mention of his "soul" at all

Nah son You're the kind of viewer who can't read between the lines. If something isn't explained you cannot function whereas I can. We see his immortal soul taken from his body making him mortal. In the second film he was just depowered in a different fashion to make the confrontation against the Scorpion King a fair fight.

Voldemort wins, easily.

juggerman
Albus' brother easily defeated them as has Harry before. That's magic being hella effective so his statement is ludicrous. Like I said both races of creatures have been dealt with in mass exodus fashion so saying magic doesn't work on them is hilarious.

Most magic does not work on them. They resist all but spells specifically designed to combat them particularly. There is no HP spell designed to combat Imhotep specifically.

You're the kind of viewer who can't read between the lines. If something isn't explained you cannot function whereas I can. We see his immortal soul taken from his body making him mortal. In the second film he was just depowered in a different fashion to make the confrontation against the Scorpion King a fair fight.

Voldemort wins, easily.

And you're the type of viewer that makes things up as he goes along to fit into his own idea of what "should" happen. His immortality was taken away. Not his soul

Nope

quanchi112
Most magic does not work on them. They resist all but spells specifically designed to combat them particularly. There is no HP spell designed to combat Imhotep specifically.

And you're the type of viewer that makes things up as he goes along to fit into his own idea of what "should" happen. His immortality was taken away. Not his soul

Nope
Magic works on them just fine as proven in the films.

There doesn't need to be a spell designed to combat him since we have seen magic clearly work against him.

Souls are immortal not the bodies. We see his soul leave and in the second film his soul isn't taken away just depowered. You're cornered since we see his powers taken in part 2.

Soul leaves body when Voldemort hits him with the killing curse.

juggerman
Magic works on them just fine as proven in the films.

There doesn't need to be a spell designed to combat him since we have seen magic clearly work against him.

Souls are immortal not the bodies. We see his soul leave and in the second film his soul isn't taken away just depowered. You're cornered since we see his powers taken in part 2.

Soul leaves body when Voldemort hits him with the killing curse.

Specific magic works on them. I see you are intent on ignoring this part

There does since the only magic that ever worked on him was magic specific intended to strip him of his power, by the very being that gave him his power to begin with.

I is not cornered since the second movie proves his "soul" is not the source of his power since, according to you, it was taken in the first.

Negative mon frere

Lestov16
I know Anck Su Namun's soul was put into Meela Nais' body, so it is possible for Imhotep to have a soul.

quanchi112
Specific magic works on them. I see you are intent on ignoring this part

There does since the only magic that ever worked on him was magic specific intended to strip him of his power, by the very being that gave him his power to begin with.

I is not cornered since the second movie proves his "soul" is not the source of his power since, according to you, it was taken in the first.

Negative mon frere The whole entire world of Harry Pottermagic predicates on specific magic. If you want to kill someone you don't use Crucio.

He's never faced anyone outside this magic world. Mortal weapons don't work but we see magic works. Based on your no limits fallacy no ones magic can hurt him outside his own universes. It's laughable.

Without his soul he is mortal and he can also be depowered. It's clear.

Specific magic works.

quanchi112
I know Anck Su Namun's soul was put into Meela Nais' body, so it is possible for Imhotep to have a soul. Nicely done. It's apparent the soul is immortal but these fools just want Voldemort to lose. They are just being stubborn.

Lestov16
It should be noted that Avada Kevadra isn't reliant on removing people's souls to kill them. Dementor's Kisses rob people of their souls but don't kill them, so having a soul isn't a necessity to live, or to die for that matter.

quanchi112
It should be noted that Avada Kevadra isn't reliant on removing people's souls to kill them. Dementor's Kisses rob people of their souls but don't kill them, so having a soul isn't a necessity to live, or to die for that matter. You are right that just removing someone's soul doesn't kill but the Avada Kedavra does both.

Robtard
And you have yet to prove that AV can kill an undead immortal being. Dance now.

juggerman
The whole entire world of Harry Pottermagic predicates on specific magic. If you want to kill someone you don't use Crucio.

He's never faced anyone outside this magic world. Mortal weapons don't work but we see magic works. Based on your no limits fallacy no ones magic can hurt him outside his own universes. It's laughable.

Without his soul he is mortal and he can also be depowered. It's clear.

Specific magic works.

Yet Crucio and even AK wouldn't work on Inferi. So as i said you are ignoring the point, and now you're twisting it.

I never said no other magic can hurt him. He's already "dead" so AK wouldn't kill him, and he doesn't feel pain so Curcio wouldn't do spit. Besides AK has alreadly proven to not kill an "immortal" iyo so by your logic it would not kill Imhotep.

Without his powers he is mortal. His soul was never taken

Agreed. But Voldemort does not have the magic needed

I know Anck Su Namun's soul was put into Meela Nais' body, so it is possible for Imhotep to have a soul.

Anck Su Namun also was not a cursed mummy sent to destroy the world. She was simply brought back to life.

juggerman
It should be noted that Avada Kevadra isn't reliant on removing people's souls to kill them. Dementor's Kisses rob people of their souls but don't kill them, so having a soul isn't a necessity to live, or to die for that matter.

Oh crap i think you have just completely destroyed quan's point in one fell swoop. His entire premise was "AK removes soul and that's what kills" yet people do live without one in HP.

Lestov16
Should be noted that Phoenixes are immortal creatures who are immune to the killing curse only because they are reborn. Should also be noted that Inferi have no souls, and are literally just walking corpses with heightened durability. Imhotep actually has a soul, so it's not the same.

Lestov16
Oh crap i think you have just completely destroyed quan's point in one fell swoop. His entire premise was "AK removes soul and that's what kills" yet people do live without one in HP.

I'm trying to determine what HP qualifies as "living" and "undead" and which category Imhotep fits in, because he sort of fits into both. IDK if he counts as an "immortal undead" by HP standards though. Being immune to physical attacks doesn't make you immune to magic.

juggerman
Should be noted that Phoenixes are immortal creatures who are immune to the killing curse only because they are reborn. Should also be noted that Inferi have no souls, and are literally just walking corpses with heightened durability. Imhotep actually has a soul, so it's not the same.

How do you know he has one? The thing taken from him at the end of part 1 was not his soul.

Lestov16
I know he has a soul because if he didn't he'd be aimlessly walking in circles like a reanimated corpse rather than pursuing his Imhotepian goals

juggerman
I know he has a soul because if he didn't he'd be aimlessly walking in circles like a reanimated corpse rather than pursuing his Imhotepian goals

You don't know that's the case for The Mummy characters tho. He's a monster at this point so a soul may not be needed. Many incarnations of Dracula depict him being soulless yet he is not walking around in circles.

And to be fair all he was really doing in the first movie was fulfilling he's intended goal of destroying the world. He really didn't have his own agenda. In the second one he was doing the same but realised he needed the army of Anubis to concur the world for some reason. He was just fulfilling his curse.

But even if we assume he did have a soul, if it had been taken at the end of part one wouldn't he have been a mindless corpse and, as you put it, be aimlessly walking in circles?

Lestov16
He was cursed with destroying the world. That doesn't make it his sole obsession. His main goal was getting nookie from his girl. You need a soul to have goals like that. And his soul wasn't taken at the end of P1. Only his powers were. That's why Rick stabbed him.

juggerman
He was cursed with destroying the world. That doesn't make it his sole obsession. His main goal was getting nookie from his girl. You need a soul to have goals like that. And his soul wasn't taken at the end of P1. Only his powers were. That's why Rick stabbed him.

Glad you agree his soul was not taken. His primary goal was destruction, his gf was secondary imo but i will agree it's very likely he has a soul. Either way i see it being very unlikely that Voldemort can put him down or even overly harm him with the current conditions. Unless he has knowledge of the curse and a way to strip Imhotep of his power he loses. If you took away Tep's immortality and Mort's pseudo immortality then it becomes spitey but the other way around imo.

Lestov16
That's the thing though. Imhotep is only immortal in the sense that he is immune to physical attacks, and Vold is only immortal in the sense that he is immune to magic attacks. Personally, I think it comes down to either Vold flying high in the sky and spellbombing Tep, or Tep going sandmode and grinding Vold's flesh off. could go either way IMO.

juggerman
That's the thing though. Imhotep is only immortal in the sense that he is immune to physical attacks, and Vold is only immortal in the sense that he is immune to magic attacks. Personally, I think it comes down to either Vold flying high in the sky and spellbombing Tep, or Tep going sandmode and grinding Vold's flesh off. could go either way IMO.

Except we see in HP that some magical/undead beings are immune to most types of magic and need spells specifically designed to combat them to be beaten. Imhotep would not be felled by AK and Crucio like normal people would be and fire hasn't harmed him either. There's no telling what it would take to hurt him magically or if Voldemort could even pull off something that might.

Imhotep on the other hand has a plethora of powers that would easily harm or defeat Voldemort, such as the sand thing you just mentioned or simply using his TK to lift Voldemort up and slam him repeatedly into the ground.

quanchi112
And you have yet to prove that AV can kill an undead immortal being. Dance now. What does being immortal have to do with anything ? You have a real problem with making sense. Specific magic works. You already conceded the argument, clown.

Robtard
What does being immortal have to do with anything ? You have a real problem with making sense. Specific magic works. You already conceded the argument, clown.

Why does being immune to death matter in a fight where your opponent is trying to kill you? laughing out loud Poor stupid Quanchi.

And Voldermort doesn't have a "specific" spell that can rob Imhotep of his powers thereby making him mortal and open to being killed. Watch The Mummy, I already had to explain to you that Imhotep can turn himself into sand, besides control it via sandstorm. He died after he become mortal. After.

quanchi112
Yet Crucio and even AK wouldn't work on Inferi. So as i said you are ignoring the point, and now you're twisting it.

I never said no other magic can hurt him. He's already "dead" so AK wouldn't kill him, and he doesn't feel pain so Curcio wouldn't do spit. Besides AK has alreadly proven to not kill an "immortal" iyo so by your logic it would not kill Imhotep.

Without his powers he is mortal. His soul was never taken

Agreed. But Voldemort does not have the magic needed

Anck Su Namun also was not a cursed mummy sent to destroy the world. She was simply brought back to life. Inferi are animated corpses but how would you know as we never saw it attempted in the movies.

He can be killed. We see him killed twice. Immortal doesnt mean unkillable. You people seem to have these terms confused.

His soul was taken back to the underworld. We see his bride brought back through soul so she has the same experiences and memories. Same thing here. You've already admitted he has a soul since there's no proof he doesn't anyways.

Oneshot win for Lord Voldemort.

quanchi112
Why does being immune to death matter in a fight where your opponent is trying to kill you? laughing out loud Poor stupid Quanchi.

And Voldermort doesn't have a "specific" spell that can rob Imhotep of his powers thereby making him mortal and open to being killed. Watch The Mummy, I already had to explain to you that Imhotep can turn himself into sand, besides control it via sandstorm. He died after he become mortal. After. Immortality doesn't mean being immortal to death. You don't even know what immortal means. laughing out loud

Kills him and takes away his soul or tortures him since specific magic works just dandy on the lovesick Egyptian.

He doesn't kill anyone by turning into sand after at full strength. That's more likely pre at full power. laughing out loud

Get a clue, kiddo.

Robtard

quanchi112

Robtard
The definition doesn't even apply here. The ability to live forever. That's it. If it meant he was unkillable we wouldn't see him killed, hillbilly.

In the movie it says he cannot be killed by mortal weapons. Watch the movie. Voldemort doesn't use handguns he uses powerful magic in a fictional world of wizards. Specific magic takes him out. Fact. He has not resisted magic. Fact. Voldemort clearly wins. Cry.

The dictionary > your rants. He was killed after he was stripped of his immortality and made mortal. laughing out loud Not once was he killed while he was immortal.You're such a dunce.

So once again you can't prove that AV can kill an immortal being that was only killed AFTER he was made mortal. Dance some more, chimp.

"Immortality doesn't mean being immortal to death" - Quachi112 laughing out loud

KingD19
I'll again point out the only "magic" used to stop the Inferi was a firestorm spell. It wasn't the magic that stopped them, it was the fact that it was fire which they are weak to.

As for Dementor's, the most you can hope to do is shield yourself/repel them with Patronus.

Both of these are "Dark" and "Undead" creatures which possess an extremely strong resistance to magic. Imhotep falls in that category as well.

quanchi112
The dictionary > your rants. He was killed after he was stripped of his immortality and made mortal. laughing out loud Not once was he killed while he was immortal.You're such a dunce.

So once again you can't prove that AV can kill an immortal being that was only killed AFTER he was made mortal. Dance some more, chimp.

"Immortality doesn't mean being immortal to death" - Quachi112 laughing out loud Clown. Magic took away his powers. Even in the movie he's not unkillable just not by mortal weapons. Try watching the movie you hick.

Avada Kedavra kills. Imhotep can't resist specific magic.

Immortality means ability to live forever not unkillable. You're not smart.

quanchi112
I'll again point out the only "magic" used to stop the Inferi was a firestorm spell. It wasn't the magic that stopped them, it was the fact that it was fire which they are weak to.

As for Dementor's, the most you can hope to do is shield yourself/repel them with Patronus.

Both of these are "Dark" and "Undead" creatures which possess an extremely strong resistance to magic. Imhotep falls in that category as well. What magic has Imhotep resisted ? He's resistant to mortal weaponry not magic. Think for once.

Again specific magic works against these creatures who aren't similar to Imhotep.

Silent Master
Potter survived the AK.

quanchi112
Potter survived the AK. Due to it attacking the Horcrux inside him aka piece of Voldemort's soul. Watch the movies, chica.

Silent Master
That wasn't the only time he survived the AK.

Maybe you should watch the movies before trying to debate.

quanchi112
That wasn't the only time he survived the AK.

Maybe you should watch the movies before trying to debate. Do I need to explain the reasoning behind that as well ? Watch the flicks.

Silent Master
Unlike you, I have seen the movies and I know that Potter survived the AK multiple times.

A fact that you didn't know, seeing as I had to tell you about it.

quanchi112
Unlike you, I have seen the movies and I know that Potter survived the AK multiple times.

A fact that you didn't know, seeing as I had to tell you about it. Due to unique circumstances not relevant in this versus thread. Continue to post moot points. laughing out loud

Silent Master
It is relevant, as it shows that the AK has limits.

quanchi112
It is relevant, as it shows that the AK has limits. It has no bearing on this thread. laughing out loud

Robtard
Magic took away his powers. Even in the movie he's not unkillable just not by mortal weapons. Try watching the movie you hick.

Avada Kedavra kills. Imhotep can't resist specific magic.

Immortality means ability to live forever not unkillable. You're not smart.

A spell designed to take away his powers and make him mortal. Voldermort doesn't have that spell. While in his immortal form, Imhotep is not able to be killed, as shown and stated. Stupid clown.

Still have yet to prove AV can kill an immortal being. Dance now.

Dictionary > you. While immortal, Imhotep couldn't be killed. Obviously smarter than you, see below:

"Immortality doesn't mean being immortal to death" - Quachi112

Silent Master
LOL!!!

quanchi112
LOL!!! I agree that robs posts are embarrassing. I tend to laugh too.

quanchi112
A spell designed to take away his powers adn make him mortal. Voldermort doesn't have that spell. He was unkillable while immortal. He was killed after he became mortal. Stupid clown.

Still have yet to prove AV can kill an immortal being.

Dictionary > you. While immortal, Imhotep couldn't be killed. Wrong. Even the movie said he's only unkillable by mortal weapons. Watch the movie, redneck. Specific magic always has beaten him. You can't name a time he's resisted any magic.

Avada Kedavra kills. Bye bye Imhotep.

Silent Master
You're aware that Wizards are mortals, right?

quanchi112
You're aware that Wizards are mortals, right? Not Voldemort. LOL.

Lestov16
Is there any proof that HP magic won't work on Imhotep? Because what HP considers "undead" and what Tep is are two entirely different things. Also, have we seen fire's effect on Tep?

quanchi112
Is there any proof that HP magic won't work on Imhotep? Because what HP considers "undead" and what Tep is are two entirely different things. Also, have we seen fire's effect on Tep? Think about it the Robbie way. Specific magic works against Imhotep. He's never resisted any magic so what's the logical conclusion.

Robtard
Wrong. Even the movie said he's only unkillable by mortal weapons. Watch the movie, redneck. Specific magic always has beaten him. You can't name a time he's resisted any magic.

Avada Kedavra kills. Bye bye Imhotep.

He's immortal and was only killed AFTER he was made mortal by a spell designed to do just that. So anytime you want to show me where an immortal Imhotep was killed, you'll have a point.

Nope. AV doesn't strip immortals of their powers and make them mortal.

"Immortality doesn't mean being immortal to death" - Quanchi112 laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Silent Master
Not Voldemort. LOL.

Yes, he is

Lestov16
As far as AK's effect on immortals, it should be noted that when it hits the immortal phoenix, the phoenix dies but is reborn through it's ashes. Interpret this as you will.

Robtard
As far as AK's effect on immortals, it should be noted that when it hits the immortal phoenix, the phoenix dies but is reborn through it's ashes. Interpret this as you will.

Because that's how its immortality works. It dies but comes back. A symbol of death and rebirth. Renewal.

quanchi112
He's immortal and was only killed AFTER he was made mortal by a spell designed to do just that. So anytime you want to show me where an immortal Imhotep was killed, you'll have a point.

Nope. AV doesn't strip immortals of their powers and make them mortal. It kills mortal beings.

"Immortality doesn't mean being immortal to death" - Quanchi112 laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Wrong. Magic can clearly screw with his immortality even according to you. He was killed. Immortal doesnt mean unkillable nor does the movie ever state he is with regards to magic.

Av kills. By your logic Galactus can't kill Imhotep due to you clinging to no limits fallacy.

It's the ability to live forever not unkillable as the movies have shown twice.

quanchi112
Yes, he is Voldemort was immortal. Can't back out of this now, kiddo.

Silent Master
No, he wasn't.

quanchi112
No, he wasn't.
laughing out loud

More proof you didn't watch the movies.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>