Not good at math.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VG_Addict
OK, so I had a brain injury at birth that affected my ability to do math, so I struggle with it (I struggle with algebra). This is really bad because most of the highest paying (Or at least, good paying) jobs require math and science. I guess I'm doomed to be a failure.

Dolos
VGA, you make all of these excuses, it sounds ridiculous that you had some strange impairing injury, sounds like a grade A excuse.

You are the most insecure personality on KmC by FAR.

First of all, you need to develop an ego, not a self-centered ego, an altruistic ego. You need to believe in the simple truth that you can shape your world into whatever desirability you can imagine. Then you just need to go through that creation process. Your creation process is that of a pathetic hobo, that is the world you're making for yourself at this very moment in fact.

We are all self-fulfilling prophecies. Miracles of self-reference, the material world made conscious. Your future is limitless.

VG_Addict
If I were taller, like 1-3 inches, I'd have some more confidence.

Dolos
Originally posted by VG_Addict
If I were taller, like 1-3 inches, I'd have some more confidence.

You know they might actually be able to manipulate DnA and reverse aging in 70 years, cause complete changes in height and body structure.

When I invent (NR)technologies with ample sophistication.

VG_Addict
But I won't grow anymore at 20. And I turn 21 in August.

Barker
Originally posted by Dolos
You are the most insecure personality on KmC by FAR.
sly

VG_Addict
COULD I grow another 1-2 inches?

Jim Colyer
If you want to make money, get a business degree.

LanceWindu
COULD I grow another 1-2 inches?

No

VG_Addict
But no girl will want me because I'm short.

LanceWindu
But no girl will want me because I'm short.

Will you shut the **** up about your height?! You're too insecure, THAT'S why no girl will want you!

rudester
One of my friends male is 5'5 and everybody likes him. He just so happends to b irish and he calls himself the irish leprechaun. He found a girl taller than him and now r married. If u want to b taller eat right, get enough sleep and drink milk of sum form.

NemeBro
But no girl will want me because I'm short. No, no girl will want you because you are a whiny little girl who has the self-confidence of a retarded quadriplegic with leprosy.

TheGodKiller
OK, so I had a brain injury at birth that affected my ability to do math, so I struggle with it (I struggle with algebra). This is really bad because most of the highest paying (Or at least, good paying) jobs require math and science. I guess I'm doomed to be a failure.
Hahaha...

VG_Addict
But I'm 20, I would think I'm finished growing.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Will you shut the **** up about your height?! You're too insecure, THAT'S why no girl will want you!
This. ^

siriuswriter
I'm not so hot at math myself - but I don't blame it on myself. I don't put the blame anywhere.

Oh, and you have a SERIOUS case of "patient-itus." It basically means that you feel that since you have deficiencies/a disease/a traumatic event, the world owes you something.

"Patient-itus" is the one thing that I have the least amount of sympathy for - I've gone through my own shit and so has everyone else, but we don't expect the world to turn for us.

Scarlet Fox
Walk up to a girl, slap her on the ass and say 'Hey baby.'

.... then she will slap the crap out of you cause I cant!

STFU!

VG_Addict
It's not my fault I have shitty genetics.

Yamcha
This reminds me of back when teachers in math didn't let you use a calculator and then would say "WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A CALCULATOR WHEN YOU'RE AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES?" Why...yes, I also have a social network in my pocket, access to tons of information on the World Wide Web and much much more. If you suck at math just get a phone, almost all of them have a calculator nowadays.

Oh and your height? Who cares. You know who else is short? Wolverine and Vegeta, you know who are still badasses? Wolverine and Vegeta no expression. It's all how you perceive things, trust me I probably used to hate myself more than you do now, until I finally got mad at myself and did something about it and now I feel great. Sure you may not be tall but who gives a shit work your body into peak physical condition until you look in the mirror are impressed and happy with your hard work, there's billions of people in the world and each time you think there's not someone out there who has ______ there is. There are many girls who are shorter than you, their are also men with no legs who have wives. Suck it up and use your anger to fuel you, push yourself like no other and sink your teeth into life instead of just wishing something would change that's out of your control.

VG_Addict
But women like tall guys because he can protect her/their children from harm. Let's say I'm walking in the street with my girlfriend, and a thug comes out of nowhere. Who's gonna be afraid of a 5'3, 140 lb guy?

Major_Lexington
Originally posted by Dolos
VGA, you make all of these excuses, it sounds ridiculous that you had some strange impairing injury, sounds like a grade A excuse.

First of all, you need to develop an ego, not a self-centered ego, an altruistic ego. You need to believe in the simple truth that you can shape your world into whatever desirability you can imagine. Then you just need to go through that creation process. Your creation process is that of a pathetic hobo, that is the world you're making for yourself at this very moment in fact.

We are all self-fulfilling prophecies. Miracles of self-reference, the material world made conscious. Your future is limitless.

Dolos made the most inspirational comment/reply here IMO.

There are many A-holes out there.https://lh3.ggpht.com/-M_uJ6ZLQgw8/TpgzSsZlgkI/AAAAAAAAAHE/1upx6UQ0R_0/s1600/Surrounded+by+assholes.jpg

rudester
Wow u guys give good advise esp the girl who said stfu.. Funny! Math sure is tricky get math for dummies. Go find a community centre w free tutors. As for the short guy go to the drug store and buy hgh natual releaser and bone grower tats wat its called. Men stop growing at 22 wen the bones settle. Drink soy protein. Strech wen u get up and before u go to bed. Go to a nutritionist doctor and pay for vitamin injections directly to ur spinalcord. In canada it cost 100$ a shot. Do ur research, be active. If u can find the products locally order them online or ask ur doctor.

Yamcha
But women like tall guys because he can protect her/their children from harm. Let's say I'm walking in the street with my girlfriend, and a thug comes out of nowhere. Who's gonna be afraid of a 5'3, 140 lb guy? Dude that's your problem you're worrying what they think of you, I did the same damn thing for so long until just recently (this year in fact) I realized to find true happiness you have to be happy with yourself, and I never was. I hid behind copious amounts of alcohol and trying to find a pseudo-happiness in substances, cause I ran from what I didn't like about myself until I finally turned inside and started facing the demons I constantly tried to run from whether it would be trying to drown them in a sea of alcohol or flying away for a fleeting moment through substances so I wouldn't have to face them...when they were always still there when I came to. I finally decided to take charge and do something about it and I haven't been happier since, I've lost over 20lbs (approaching 30), I'm in much better shape, I've kicked my past addictions hell I even stopped smoking cigarettes, everything changed so quickly just by changing my mindset and doing something about it..

Sure you're not the tallest guy around, we didn't plan how we were gonna come out of the womb, but don't just feel bad for yourself, strengthen the other parts of your body you DO have control over and then in the meantime do research and look into anything that could help your height situation. Who knows? Don't lose hope yet, we're in the year 2013, imagine 10 years down the road if we come out with some sort of height enhancements? You have to look at it like this, you're 20 correct? You're still young, you can still shape yourself into whatever you want...don't count yourself out so early on or you'll lose before you even started.

VG_Addict
Though, I heard guys don't stop growing until 22-25.

Major_Lexington
Troll.

nannasin28
we don't expect the world to turn for us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.