Super team battle of epic proportions!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman (Pre reboot)
Thor
Wonder Woman (Pre reboot)
Hulk
Flash (Wally - Pre reboot)
Silver Surfer

Vs

Sentry
Captain Atom (DCnU)
Hyperion
Mr. Majestic
Blue Marvel
Firestorm (DCnu)

Fight takes place on Ego the living planet

Who wins?

-Pr-
Pre or post reboot?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by -Pr-
Pre or post reboot?

Edited OP

-Pr-
Thanks man.

Team 1 imo.

Shabazz916
hulk & superman equallys win period

abhilegend
Team 1.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Shabazz916
hulk & superman equallys win period This.

Horrificus
Thor, Flash and Surfer save their weak teammates.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thor, Flash and Surfer save their weak teammates.
laughing out loud

-Pr-
You put arguably the top four heralds in comics on one team. Even Captain Atom, as impressive as he is, is going to have trouble.

TheHulk
Top 4 heralds,Superman,Thor,Silver Surfer and Flas- The Hulk evil face

Deal with it. wink

-Pr-
Originally posted by TheHulk
Top 4 heralds,Superman,Thor,Silver Surfer and Flas- The Hulk evil face

Deal with it. wink

Huh?

TheHulk
Huh? Okay.......I guess that was a terrible joke sad

-Pr-
Not that; just that to me, the top four heralds are Superman, Thor, Hulk and Surfer anyway.

TheHulk
Not that; just that to me, the top four heralds are Superman, Thor, Hulk and Surfer anyway. This made my day.....

Cause what PR says goes, Bow before the strongest mod there is!

-Pr-
lol, most people forget that I was a Hulk fan long before I was a fan of the likes of Superman or Aquaman.

TheHulk
lol, most people forget that I was a Hulk fan long before I was a fan of the likes of Superman or Aquaman. Actually I knew that already LOL I remember my first days in the forum and I saw you arguing with Carver...lol but yea it is sad though cause it looks like you lost all of your Hulk Pro"ness"

P.S I saw you top favorite characters list in your bio wink

-Pr-
Actually I knew that already LOL I remember my first days in the forum and I saw you arguing with Carver...lol but yea it is sad though cause it looks like you lost all of your Hulk Pro"ness"

P.S I saw you top favorite characters list in your bio wink

I can't remember the last time I actually updated that. So much has changed.

I still like Hulk, I just don't like how certain writers treat him is all.

TheHulk
I can't remember the last time I actually updated that. So much has changed.

I still like Hulk, I just don't like how certain writers treat him is all. True but Waid is making a difference......he is our ticket back to the true Gamma Nation. wink

-Pr-
True but Waid is making a difference......he is our ticket back to the true Gamma Nation. wink

I've been enjoying Waid's run on Hulk so far. I just hope it lasts longer.

I know I'm in the minority, but I'd actually like to see a return to the characterisation of Savage Hulk.

TheHulk
I've been enjoying Waid's run on Hulk so far. I just hope it lasts longer.

I know I'm in the minority, but I'd actually like to see a return to the characterisation of Savage Hulk. Yea I want Waid to be the next Peter David! 15 years of legitimacy for Hulk again.

Lol as much as I love Savage Hulk over all incarnations...I think there is nothing writers can do with him anymore....

DTM
Team 1 wins, fairly solidly at that.

-Pr-
Yea I want Waid to be the next Peter David! 15 years of legitimacy for Hulk again.

Lol as much as I love Savage Hulk over all incarnations...I think there is nothing writers can do with him anymore....

I wish.

TBH, I miss the whole Jekyll and Hyde with a dash of Frankenstein's monster aspect.

curryman
Yea I want Waid to be the next Peter David! 15 years of legitimacy for Hulk again.

Hulk's got so much fuel now he could solve the entire world's energy problem. Just hook him up to a machine by Reed and have him rage away.

Wham-bam he just killed poverty in like half the world.

TheHulk
Originally posted by curryman
Hulk's got so much fuel now he could solve the entire world's energy problem. Just hook him up to a machine by Reed and have him rage away.

Wham-bam he just killed poverty in like half the world. thumb up

Horrificus
You put arguably the top four heralds in comics on one team. Even Captain Atom, as impressive as he is, is going to have trouble. Has Captain Atom fought Superman or Flash?

-Pr-
Not yet that I know of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.