Predators, Aliens, and Engineers vs. Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
A combined assault from these three species versus the Star Wars universe. Star wars universe is unaware of the attack until it happens.

FrothByte
Hold on, how many of each species are we talking about? Entire population of each species then Star Wars stands no chance.

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hold on, how many of each species are we talking about? Entire population of each species then Star Wars stands no chance.

Yes it really needs to be clarified here. Star Wars is looking a lot like a rape victim

Robtard
LoL, no. Just the initial Clone Army ordered by Sifo-Dyas numbered 3 million troops alone. More were created during the length of the war.

OP also states "universe", so I take it the inept Storm Troopers, fleet, etc are included. This is a silly thread with too many variables. Needs to be streamlined.

juggerman
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, no. Just the initial Clone Army ordered by Sifo-Dyas numbered 3 million troops alone. More were created during the length of the war.

OP also states "universe", so I take it the inept Storm Troopers, fleet, etc are included. This is a silly thread with too many variables. Needs to be streamlined.

Aliens could easily number in the billions in a matter of days.... That's not even taking into account what the others bring to the table

Robtard
Originally posted by juggerman
Aliens could easily number in the billions in a matter of days.... That's not even taking into account what the others bring to the table

While the Xenos have that potential, it's not a given.

The Predator's are apparently from just two worlds, going from the films.

Engineers we don't know a lot yet, except their weapon ships can be taken out by ramming a small (by comparison) non military ship into them.

All in all, I'm going with a galaxy sized resource for the win, which is what Star Wars potentially brings here.

juggerman
While the Xenos have that potential, it's not a given.

The Predator's are apparently from just two worlds, going from the films.

Engineers we don't know a lot yet, except their weapon ships can be taken out by ramming a small (by comparison) non military ship into them.

All in all, I'm going with a galaxy sized resource for the win, which is what Star Wars potentially brings here.

I think it's a pretty safe assumption given that the Preds and Engineers can harvest them on multiple planets in the outer rim that no one takes much notice to.

That is also unclear. They can travel to planets easily and even set some up strictly for hunting. It's very possile that they inhabit several planets

That ship was also sitting around rusting for about a billion years. Their tech is probably far more advanced now tho admittedly that's just a hunch

I'm not saying it'll be a stomp or anything like that at all but what the Xenos, Preds, and Giants are capable of independantly is awesome. Together they will be a "force" hehe eek!

FrothByte
Plus OP states that Star Wars universe is unaware of the attack until it happens. If thousands of predators attack under camouflage they can wreak loads of havok.

jinXed by JaNx
wait a minute..,am i wrong or do the jedi have warships at their disposal? X-wings and jedi premonition...,Aliens die die die die die die hard.

Robtard
I think it's a pretty safe assumption given that the Preds and Engineers can harvest them on multiple planets in the outer rim that no one takes much notice to.

That is also unclear. They can travel to planets easily and even set some up strictly for hunting. It's very possile that they inhabit several planets

That ship was also sitting around rusting for about a billion years. Their tech is probably far more advanced now tho admittedly that's just a hunch

I'm not saying it'll be a stomp or anything like that at all but what the Xenos, Preds, and Giants are capable of independantly is awesome. Together they will be a "force" hehe eek!

Again, possible; not a given.

Possible, but not a given. From the movies, it's just two planets.

About 2,000 years, no? That's when something happened on earth (the Jesus theory) and the Engineers decided to wipe out humanity. Either way, the ship looked fine, it just doesn't have shields nor is it built for war like a Star Destroyer is.

I see it the other way. Star Wars as a whole has a lot more to draw from and much of the other side is "possibly" and "maybe".

Robtard
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
wait a minute..,am i wrong or do the jedi have warships at their disposal? X-wings and jedi premonition...,Aliens die die die die die die hard.

It's the Star Wars universe. So everything in the SW film galaxy.

juggerman
Again, possible; not a given.

Possible, but not a given. From the movies, it's just two planets.

About 2,000 years, no? That's when something happened on earth (the Jesus theory) and the Engineers decided to wipe out humanity. Either way, the ship looked fine, it just doesn't have shields nor is it built for war like a Star Destroyer is.

I see it the other way. Star Wars as a whole has a lot more to draw from and much of the other side is "possibly" and "maybe".

Agreed but very likely seeing as how the Star Wars universe has no clue these outsiders are preparing an assult.

I'll agree there

Yes. I was exaggerating quite a bit on this one. But still look how far humans advanced in 200 years. Imagine what a super advanced civilization like these guys could do in 2,000. Plus take into account that ship seems to be more of a "transportation/research" ship not a ship meant for warfare. That's like an alien seeing a helicopter and deciding that was the extent of our capabilities.

They do since it's their universe and these guys are invading with a force the size of an ant in comparasion. Their best bet imo is to harvest billions/trillions of Xenos on Outer Rim worlds while avoiding detection of the Republic. Once that phase is completed they would overrun any army Star Wars could ever hope to throw against them.

The space battles do look heavily in SW favor for now but im not sure it would be enough to win. Their huge ships have shown to be fairly simple to breach and people tend to run amok once inside. It would only take a few Preds and Xenos on board to raze any SW ship imo

FrothByte

You have to remember though that there aren't that many Jedi. From the movies, I'd estimate only about a hundred of them, maybe even less (someone please correct me on this if I'm wrong). The rest of the fighters will be storm troopers and androids and mercenaries, all of which don't have the precog and force powers of the jedi.

Dolos
Ummm.

Three species, one a parasitic life form of apocalyptic proportions, another a Type I civilization, another is quite possible a Type II civlization (Preds) against an endless number of species from a Type III civilization?

Best case scenario the Aliens spread out like a plague but are utilized by the Sith or conquered by the Republic and Jedi and annihilated with various Xeno killing improvised nukes or something.

Yeah no, even excluding the supernatural capabilities of Jedi and Sith.

juggerman
You have to remember though that there aren't that many Jedi. From the movies, I'd estimate only about a hundred of them, maybe even less (someone please correct me on this if I'm wrong). The rest of the fighters will be storm troopers and androids and mercenaries, all of which don't have the precog and force powers of the jedi.

Ummmm aren't all the Sith dead and the only living Jedi is Luke? That's how the series ended unless this is prequel Star Wars. OP didn't specify

juggerman
Originally posted by Dolos
Ummm.

Three species, one a parasitic life form of apocalyptic proportions, another a Type I civilization, another is quite possible a Type II civlization (Preds) against an endless number of species from a Type III civilization?

Best case scenario the Aliens spread out like a plague but are utilized by the Sith or conquered by the Republic and Jedi and annihilated with various Xeno killing improvised nukes or something.

Yeah no, even excluding the supernatural capabilities of Jedi and Sith.

You are assuming this is a full on frontal assult. Doesn't have to be and most likely wouldn't be

Dolos
The STU has better tech than anything outside the Q, and then there's the Celestials who might be even with the Q.

/thread

juggerman
Originally posted by Dolos
The STU has better tech than anything outside the Q, and then there's the Celestials who might be even with the Q.

/thread

Huh?

jinXed by JaNx

I'd say that a hundred jedi would be more than enough to pilot a fleet of ships, right? Even if they're all piloting X-wings, that's still over kill. Shit...,one X-wing is more than enough needed to eradicate the entire brood left on lv-426. The star wars universe is simply far to overpowered here. Unless you can show me an instance where a xenomorph was able to pilot an intergalactic warship that has the handling and agility of a fighter jet which can fly from an inter planetary atmosphere to space, then there is no argument here.

Stanley41now
Hold on, how many of each species are we talking about? Entire population of each species then Star Wars stands no chance.http://xiye521.info/13.jpg

KingD19
The problem with that logic is that none of those species have exact population numbers. While the SW universe has millions to billions of people on each planet, and millions of soldiers as well as clones and seperatist droids. Each planet has it's own defense force, most of those have space defenses as well. It's all so much that team monster can't win.

Ascendancy
Agreed but very likely seeing as how the Star Wars universe has no clue these outsiders are preparing an assult.

I'll agree there

Yes. I was exaggerating quite a bit on this one. But still look how far humans advanced in 200 years. Imagine what a super advanced civilization like these guys could do in 2,000.

Your assumption of great advancement in this time scape is out of place entirely. We see in the AVP films that the Preds have been coming to earth since long before the birth of Christ, and their technology has changed little since then. There's nothing to suggest that it would suddenly morph to an entirely new level thanks to some amazing discovery.

I cannot use this directly as it is not from films, but technology from The Old Republic of the Star Wars universe and for millennia before that is not vastly different from what you see at the time of the films.

As above, there's no reason to think the technology of the engineers would suddenly accelerate beyond what has already been developed in the way of galactic travel and genetic weaponry and manipulation.

Based on the given scenario, the Star Wars universe is the only group in this fight with multiple weapons capable of destroying entire worlds in a go, with powerful anti-ship cannons, and with shielding on their vehicles. They would wipe the floor with everyone else.

Lastly, lets just add that in the films the Aliens are nothing more that a violent, predatory lifeform; they do not possess long-range weaponry or tactical skills, nor do the have a means of or the ability to transport themselves across planets, let alone galaxies in an attempt to destroy a perceived enemy, so this is really two Predator planets and a vague number of Engineer homeworlds versus an entire galaxy of inhabited planetoids in the Star Wars pantheon.

This is a horrible, horrible match up.

Mindship
Galaxy-spanning Empire ftw...assuming their handheld blasters finally get aiming mechanisms.

juggerman
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Your assumption of great advancement in this time scape is out of place entirely. We see in the AVP films that the Preds have been coming to earth since long before the birth of Christ, and their technology has changed little since then. There's nothing to suggest that it would suddenly morph to an entirely new level thanks to some amazing discovery.

I cannot use this directly as it is not from films, but technology from The Old Republic of the Star Wars universe and for millennia before that is not vastly different from what you see at the time of the films.

As above, there's no reason to think the technology of the engineers would suddenly accelerate beyond what has already been developed in the way of galactic travel and genetic weaponry and manipulation.

Based on the given scenario, the Star Wars universe is the only group in this fight with multiple weapons capable of destroying entire worlds in a go, with powerful anti-ship cannons, and with shielding on their vehicles. They would wipe the floor with everyone else.

Lastly, lets just add that in the films the Aliens are nothing more that a violent, predatory lifeform; they do not possess long-range weaponry or tactical skills, nor do the have a means of or the ability to transport themselves across planets, let alone galaxies in an attempt to destroy a perceived enemy, so this is really two Predator planets and a vague number of Engineer homeworlds versus an entire galaxy of inhabited planetoids in the Star Wars pantheon.

This is a horrible, horrible match up.

That's a good point except we don't know the extent of their tech, just their weapons. They could use certain weapons for certain hunt out of respect for tradition or just for the challenge, like humans that catch catfish with their hands.

Yeah since that's in the EU i'd think it can't be used for this.

Well again we see on single ship that was not at all meant for warfare looking shitty. A good concept to think of imo is in The Dark Knight we see a helicopter taken out by two cables. Does that now mean all of our aircrafts can be so easily bested or that we don't have anything better suited to fight with? Imagine if an alien species had only that scene to deduce the human race's tech. They would think we were much worse off than we actually were.

What weapons can Star Wars use to wipe out a world? The only one i recall was the Death Star and iirc it was destroyed, meaning they no longer have it.

They can be farmed tho like in AVP. They can be ferried from planet to planet destroying entire populations and increasing their number by the billions in the process. Just about every living being on the planet would a host for more Xenos. Then the Preds or Engineers could finally unleash them upon the arimes of SW. There is no way the SW universe can win a ground war here as they might with other threats. As i said before the only hope they have in space battles and that is iffy.

I disagree. The match up very interesting.

I'd say that a hundred jedi would be more than enough to pilot a fleet of ships, right? Even if they're all piloting X-wings, that's still over kill. Shit...,one X-wing is more than enough needed to eradicate the entire brood left on lv-426. The star wars universe is simply far to overpowered here. Unless you can show me an instance where a xenomorph was able to pilot an intergalactic warship that has the handling and agility of a fighter jet which can fly from an inter planetary atmosphere to space, then there is no argument here.

Too bad that currently there is only one remaining Jedi in the universe. Luke

quanchi112
While the Xenomorphs lack intelligence the same cannot be said of the Engineers and the Predators. Spawning the Star Wars planets with face huggers would decimate these worlds. Especially given the fact they would have no prior knowledge of the attack. One single Predator can level the immediate area in combat if they are defeated and implore their self destruction sequence.

Lord Lucien
What weapons can Star Wars use to wipe out a world? The only one i recall was the Death Star and iirc it was destroyed, meaning they no longer have it. The Force. Duh.

juggerman
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The Force. Duh.

Wow. Just.... wow.

Ascendancy
That's a good point except we don't know the extent of their tech, just their weapons. They could use certain weapons for certain hunt out of respect for tradition or just for the challenge, like humans that catch catfish with their hands.

Yeah since that's in the EU i'd think it can't be used for this.

Well again we see on single ship that was not at all meant for warfare looking shitty. A good concept to think of imo is in The Dark Knight we see a helicopter taken out by two cables. Does that now mean all of our aircrafts can be so easily bested or that we don't have anything better suited to fight with? Imagine if an alien species had only that scene to deduce the human race's tech. They would think we were much worse off than we actually were.

What weapons can Star Wars use to wipe out a world? The only one i recall was the Death Star and iirc it was destroyed, meaning they no longer have it.

They can be farmed tho like in AVP. They can be ferried from planet to planet destroying entire populations and increasing their number by the billions in the process. Just about every living being on the planet would a host for more Xenos. Then the Preds or Engineers could finally unleash them upon the arimes of SW. There is no way the SW universe can win a ground war here as they might with other threats. As i said before the only hope they have in space battles and that is iffy.

I disagree. The match up very interesting.

The problem is that you're speculating. I specifically stated that that one note I brought up isn't admissible since it comes via the EU. We can only go by what is shown in the films and in the films we know that the SW universe has an entire galaxy worth of warships. Not just the Empire and the Rebels, but additional worlds who remained outside of the main conflict.

The Empire built two Death Star's in a very short period of time, so no reason to think they couldn't manage it again. The Rebels only had knowledge of where to find it in order to act because they were given it. It would be more than difficult for the Engineers and Preds to locate the sites if they were their enemies.

Again, we can only go by films here. We have Predators who are shown to have a relatively small population on two homeworlds and ships that demonstrate no shielding. We have the Engineers who seem to exist in two different castes, neither of which showed demonstrable evidence of heavy weaponry on their ships.

Granted the Engineer abilities may have to be updated once the next film comes out, but there is nothing to suggest they have the capabilities to stand up to Galactic Empire or Rebel fighters, let alone Imperial Star Destroyers and Drednoughts.

Fact: Engineer ship taken out by ramming. Fact: Neither they nor the Preds have shown they have anything capable of taking on the SW universe fleets. Fact: Neither Enginners nor Preds have the numbers to go up against a number of habitable worlds with Billions in terms of population on many.

The Predators are the equivalent of the Mandolorians in the SW series: a strong, militaristic group, but only a drop in the bucket in terms of the big picture.

This battle is perhaps the equivalent of the Australian SAS and Britain vs the entirety of the rest of the world; just not going to end well for someone.

juggerman
The problem is that you're speculating. I specifically stated that that one note I brought up isn't admissible since it comes via the EU. We can only go by what is shown in the films and in the films we know that the SW universe has an entire galaxy worth of warships. Not just the Empire and the Rebels, but additional worlds who remained outside of the main conflict.

The Empire built two Death Star's in a very short period of time, so no reason to think they couldn't manage it again. The Rebels only had knowledge of where to find it in order to act because they were given it. It would be more than difficult for the Engineers and Preds to locate the sites if they were their enemies.

Again, we can only go by films here. We have Predators who are shown to have a relatively small population on two homeworlds and ships that demonstrate no shielding. We have the Engineers who seem to exist in two different castes, neither of which showed demonstrable evidence of heavy weaponry on their ships.

Granted the Engineer abilities may have to be updated once the next film comes out, but there is nothing to suggest they have the capabilities to stand up to Galactic Empire or Rebel fighters, let alone Imperial Star Destroyers and Drednoughts.

Fact: Engineer ship taken out by ramming. Fact: Neither they nor the Preds have shown they have anything capable of taking on the SW universe fleets. Fact: Neither Enginners nor Preds have the numbers to go up against a number of habitable worlds with Billions in terms of population on many.

The Predators are the equivalent of the Mandolorians in the SW series: a strong, militaristic group, but only a drop in the bucket in terms of the big picture.

This battle is perhaps the equivalent of the Australian SAS and Britain vs the entirety of the rest of the world; just not going to end well for someone.

I know it's speculation. And all i did was agree with you, no need to get testy. The Empire was overthrown last we saw. Most current version of SW has the Empire in ruins and the Rebellion barely starting to rebuild. A tactile strike could wipe out all major threats fairly easily.

Yes they did but as i just stated the Empire is no longer in power and the Rebels/Republic would not build another world destroyer imo. That was a Dark Side move and the Dark Side was wiped out with Palps. Therefore the Death Star really shouldn't even be a thought.

When was it shown that Preds have a small population? What leads you to believe this? Cuz we only see a few of them? Or do you mean in regards to the entire SW universe?

And there's nothing to suggest that the research ship was the peak of their tech abilities.

Fact: Was not a ship meant for warfare. Fact: That's speculation seeing as how we've never seen a Pred or Engineer ship do any kind of battle. Fact: Xenos easily do. Plus like i said before Outer Rim worlds are all but ignored. They could easily raze many of them with little trouble

They aren't alone

In an all out "Hey you! We're enemies so let's duke it out!" type deal yeah they'd get destroyed. But with them doing much in secret before SW even knows whats going on they have a very good chance here.

Ascendancy
I know it's speculation. And all i did was agree with you, no need to get testy. The Empire was overthrown last we saw. Most current version of SW has the Empire in ruins and the Rebellion barely starting to rebuild. A tactile strike could wipe out all major threats fairly easily.

Yes they did but as i just stated the Empire is no longer in power and the Rebels/Republic would not build another world destroyer imo. That was a Dark Side move and the Dark Side was wiped out with Palps. Therefore the Death Star really shouldn't even be a thought.

When was it shown that Preds have a small population? What leads you to believe this? Cuz we only see a few of them? Or do you mean in regards to the entire SW universe?

And there's nothing to suggest that the research ship was the peak of their tech abilities.

Fact: Was not a ship meant for warfare. Fact: That's speculation seeing as how we've never seen a Pred or Engineer ship do any kind of battle. Fact: Xenos easily do. Plus like i said before Outer Rim worlds are all but ignored. They could easily raze many of them with little trouble

They aren't alone

In an all out "Hey you! We're enemies so let's duke it out!" type deal yeah they'd get destroyed. But with them doing much in secret before SW even knows whats going on they have a very good chance here.

That's the point: we don't see any of that, we can only go by what's shown in the films, and per what the films show the Star Wars forces take this easily.

juggerman
That's the point: we don't see any of that, we can only go by what's shown in the films, and per what the films show the Star Wars forces take this easily.

We don't see any of what? I assume you mean their combat abilties in space. Fair enough but the Preds are a warrior race so i think it's safe to assume they are at least formidable in space battle. Plus as i said there is no ground answer Star Wars has for the Xenos.

Most of my points were left unanswered so I'll just assume those are parts you either agree with or have no answer for at the moment

the ninjak
Star Wars win unless the deeply under detailed OP supplies us with necessary facts.

-Engineers don't have squat.
-Predators don't have the population.
-Alien can wreck havoc on planets but a Deathstar can cancel them out good.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
Star Wars win unless the deeply under detailed OP supplies us with necessary facts.

-Engineers don't have squat.
-Predators don't have the population.
-Alien can wreck havoc on planets but a Deathstar can cancel them out good.

Star Wars do not have the Death Star any more as it was destroyed

the ninjak
Just unleash a droid army amongst the alien forces.

With force fields and phaser armaments they clear their way through xeno armies.

Jedi have problems with such battalians.

juggerman
Just unleash a droid army amongst the alien forces.

With force fields and phaser armaments they clear their way through xeno armies.

Jedi have problems with such battalians.

Weren't the majority of the droids destroyed after the Clone Wars? I doubt there are enough left to properly use as an army

Robtard
Juggerman,

If you're going to insist each side only gets what it had and anything destroyed or killed is out for this fight, then SW stomps even harder.

Cos on screen, there's very few Predators, Engineers and Aliens.

juggerman
Juggerman,

If you're going to insist each side only gets what it had and anything destroyed or killed is out for this fight, then SW stomps even harder.

Cos on screen, there's very few Predators, Engineers and Aliens.

The entire race of Predators and Engineers were not destroyed on screen like the things i mentioned tho. I assumed this would be most current versions and if that is the case then SW is post Galactic Civil War meaning no Death Star and hardly any droids.

I don't think this is unfair at all since they still hold a tremendous number advantage and, as pointed out earlier, their space abilities far out class the Alien trio.

If using the post Galactic Civil War universe is wrong please tell me why

KingD19
Because you're saying, Star Wars can only have this many people and weapons and equipment.

Then you turn around and say, we don't know what numbers the Engineers and Predators had or all their space weapons and ships since it wasn't shown, but it's safe to assume they're awesome.

You can't try to limit one side to what was shown at one time, and then give the other side made up arguments.

Also you're trying to force the SW side to be Post-Rebellion which is when it was at it's weakest in the films. Even though the OP didn't specify and probably meant the SW universe as a whole.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by KingD19
Because you're saying, Star Wars can only have this many people and weapons and equipment.

Then you turn around and say, we don't know what numbers the Engineers and Predators had or all their space weapons and ships since it wasn't shown, but it's safe to assume they're awesome.

You can't try to limit one side to what was shown at one time, and then give the other side made up arguments.

Also you're trying to force the SW side to be Post-Rebellion which is when it was at it's weakest in the films. Even though the OP didn't specify and probably meant the SW universe as a whole.

Besides which even at its weakest we know that very, very little of the Empire's forces were even destroyed by the rebels at that point. Two death stars and a few Star Destroyers were nothing, not even a fraction of the total armada, not to mention the rebel forces not present and what other worlds command. Via episodes one through three we see how much other worlds can muster in the way of forces and how easily armies can be grown/manufactured.

The Preds and Engineers have little to draw on from what the films have shown. Like I said, until we learn more via the Prometheus sequel it looks like SW takes this more than handily.

KingD19
Agreed. Two Star Destroyers is maybe 100,000 plus some change. And that's if they were fully stationed and not just housing skeleton crews.

We don't even see any Star Destroyers go down, and we know there's dozens of those.

So you take the millions of Imperials. The thousands of rebels, and all the mercs and criminals, the Hutts, all the planets with their own forces, etc... That's a huge force.

juggerman

I'm not limiting the amount of people in Star Wars at all. I'm using most current forms so they wouldn't have the Death Star or an army of droids. They would still have hundreds of planets housing billions of people and as i said earlier their space tech is powerful.

I never said "awesome". I said it's safe to say they are "formidable" seeing as how they are a warrior race that loves to kill and has shown some superior tech than the standard blasters and shitty armor we see in SW. And i think it was agree upon that the Preds have two planets worth of fighters and the Engineers also have two. That is not a lot compared to Star Wars yet you still complain this is weighed against them?

I'm not trying to "force" it anywhere. It was not stated in the OP and we all know that "unless otherwise stated we use current versions". Current for Star Wars is Post Civil War whether you like it or not. Not stated equals current not "what ever time period i wish to make my side better".

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
A combined assault from these three species versus the Star Wars universe. Star wars universe is unaware of the attack until it happens.

There is no mention of era of the Star Wars Universe. We use what we know of them against the threat.

We have Droid and Clone armies. Plus Jedis and Death Stars. Plain and simple.

If we go by the end of Return of the Jedi then the Star Wars Universe is decimated and rebuilding their forces.

juggerman
There is no mention of era of the Star Wars Universe. We use what we know of them against the threat.

We have Droids and Clone armies. Plus Jedis and Death Stars. Plain and simple.

It was not stated in the OP and we all know that "unless otherwise stated we use current versions". Current for Star Wars is Post Civil War whether you like it or not. Not stated equals current not "what ever time period i wish to make my side better".

the ninjak
I swear, bad OPs are the bane of this forum.

juggerman
I swear, bad OPs are the bane of this forum.

Look at who started it....

Ascendancy

If we go by the end of Return of the Jedi then the Star Wars Universe is decimated and rebuilding their forces.

Decimated is not correct at all. The Rebels had destroyed no where near one-tenth of the Empire's forces at that point. The prequels give you some idea of how large a force the Empire had at its height. Palpatine used what he had to rule the entirety of the galaxy. What the rebels took out was nothing except for the destruction of the super weapons.

quanchi112

If we go by the end of Return of the Jedi then the Star Wars Universe is decimated and rebuilding their forces. Every combined Star Wars character from the films.

juggerman
Every combined Star Wars character from the films.

Well poop

focus4chumps
quanchi...for someone who habitually lays out lazy and vague premises and has to modify throughout the thread, you have real balls to accuse others of thread tampering, bro.

jinXed by JaNx
Until some one here can show me where, either the, ALiens, engineers or Predators are capable of such sophisticated space warfare that the Star Wars universe has displayed then this match sizes up kinda like this...,a fleet of soldiers in rafts and a gyro=copter Vs a fleet of F-14s' Yeah, incase you didn't guess, the F-14s are meant to represent the SW universe here.

juggerman
Until some one here can show me where, either the, ALiens, engineers or Predators are capable of such sophisticated space warfare that the Star Wars universe has displayed then this match sizes up kinda like this...,a fleet of soldiers in rafts and a gyro=copter Vs a fleet of F-14s' Yeah, incase you didn't guess, the F-14s are meant to represent the SW universe here.

Well the OP does state that SW doesn't know until they are attacked so i see the only way the team wins is by the Preds stealthly taking out the higher ups, forcing a surrender. Unlikely but it's all they got now imo

Supra
Jedi's solo all of them

Ascendancy
Well the OP does state that SW doesn't know until they are attacked so i see the only way the team wins is by the Preds stealthly taking out the higher ups, forcing a surrender. Unlikely but it's all they got now imo

Highly unlikely. The military is massive and there are actually a ridiculous number of capable leaders to command the armies in combat. It's not looking too well.

juggerman
Highly unlikely. The military is massive and there are actually a ridiculous number of capable leaders to command the armies in combat. It's not looking too well.

Yeah which is why I said it was unlikely. Forcing an early surrender is their only hope

Tzeentch._
This thread makes me flaccid.

Scarlet Fox
It is unlikley StarWars would win.

Predators have the advanced Ships and would pose a threat in regards to space battles. Even if SW came out on top they wouldnt come out with no casualties.

Aliens have a tendency to sneak on board ships, wipe out/capture and entire crew, and make more of themselves. Even if SW has all the clone troopers and you say they have more numbers that doesnt help when the troopers and used to breed more Aliens. They can take over a planet in days and a ship in a few hours.

All of this is without using the concept of the Engineers because I dont know much about them. But a single one managed to desimate nearly all that was left of the Prometheus crew.

Even a Jedi wouldnt be able to defeat a horde of Aliens and it is hard to see a Light Saber deflecting a plasma bolt. Even so the Jedi got beat by a few troopers with guns. Honestly I only see Yoda forseeing the Cloaking of the Predators or the incredible stealth of the Aliens.

Now if SW had a few Terminators it would be easier to say SW wins...

But honestly I dont see it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

Predators have the advanced Ships and would pose a threat in regards to space battles. Even if SW came out on top they wouldnt come out with no casualties.

Pretty sure we're using the movies here not the Comics & Games

Predator ships are weak from what's shown in movies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by focus4chumps
quanchi...for someone who habitually lays out lazy and vague premises and has to modify throughout the thread, you have real balls to accuse others of thread tampering, bro. You sound like such a child. I didn't tamper with anything. Cry more.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Supra
Jedi's solo all of them One Predator could solo the entire Jedi temple with a self destruction.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

Aliens have a tendency to sneak on board ships, wipe out/capture and entire crew, and make more of themselves. Even if SW has all the clone troopers and you say they have more numbers that doesnt help when the troopers and used to breed more Aliens. They can take over a planet in days and a ship in a few hours.

All of this is without using the concept of the Engineers because I dont know much about them. But a single one managed to desimate nearly all that was left of the Prometheus crew.

Even a Jedi wouldnt be able to defeat a horde of Aliens and it is hard to see a Light Saber deflecting a plasma bolt. Even so the Jedi got beat by a few troopers with guns. Honestly I only see Yoda forseeing the Cloaking of the Predators or the incredible stealth of the Aliens.

Now if SW had a few Terminators it would be easier to say SW wins...

But honestly I dont see it.

One, Preds don't have advanced ships. We've literally never seen anti-ship weaponry fired from one Pred vessel into another and therefore we can't assume it exists.

Two, every colony/ship/world the aliens have taken over in the film has been because Wayland Corp wanted them intact. What happened when they ran rampant in the second AvP film? The military nuked the entire outbreak and that was that. You really think Palpatine would hesitate to wipe out a few cities, ships, or even worlds to stop the spread of Aliens?

Jedi vs Pred, unless it's hand to hand the Jedi will run circles around them and cut them down. We see humans utilizing a little mud and human speed to kill Preds and Predaliens in the films. We see standard rounds take down aliens. None of them have defenses against Force abilities nor do the have any answers for their demonstrated speed.

As to the Engineers, one killed a crew of humans only two of who were armed at the time. In a war going up against an entire Galaxy of foes things just might be different.

This is films only and none of the opposition has shown that the have the means to compete against the Star Wars' forces.

Omega Vision
I haven't seen Prometheus so I'm not sure how powerful the engineers are, but there's no indication that the Yautja are a Galactic power, which is what it would take to fight the Republic, the Empire, or even lesser powers like the Pre-Confederacy Trade Federation or the Imperial Remnant.

As for the xenomorphs, they're also not a galactic menace. They take over ships, stations, and maybe planets if they're poorly defended, but even if the preds transport them on their ships and they don't fight each other they'll only be able to take out a few planets before the SW fleets get wise to them and hunt the pred ships down.

juggerman
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I haven't seen Prometheus so I'm not sure how powerful the engineers are, but there's no indication that the Yautja are a Galactic power, which is what it would take to fight the Republic, the Empire, or even lesser powers like the Pre-Confederacy Trade Federation or the Imperial Remnant.

As for the xenomorphs, they're also not a galactic menace. They take over ships, stations, and maybe planets if they're poorly defended, but even if the preds transport them on their ships and they don't fight each other they'll only be able to take out a few planets before the SW fleets get wise to them and hunt the pred ships down.

The SW universe has very little knowledge about what happens on the Outer Rim worlds so the Xenos could wreck several without the Republic being the wiser. As i said earlier SW would never be able to win a ground war against harvested Xenos. Their space power is their advantage here and it's all they would really need imo.

the ninjak
Every combined Star Wars character from the films.

Sweet.

My original argument then.

Death Star takes care of any Xenos on infested planets.
Jedi and overwhelming numbers take care of the Predators.
The Engineers shouldn't prove to be much of a problem.

Star Wars ftw.

juggerman
Sweet.

My original argument then.

Death Star takes care of any Xenos on infested planets.
Jedi and overwhelming numbers take care of the Predators.
The Engineers shouldn't prove to be much of a problem.

Star Wars ftw.

Pretty much this.

axel_jovan
Predators and co. are horribly outmatched. SW wins.

Newjak
SW wins just much more and better resources to draw from.

quanchi112
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Predators and co. are horribly outmatched. SW wins. you're severely under rating the Xenomorphs.

juggerman
Can't really see how they can beat everything Star Wars has to offer

Do they have to eliminate everyone in the universe?

quanchi112
Can't really see how they can beat everything Star Wars has to offer

Do they have to eliminate everyone in the universe? Never said they'd win just underestimated. Done right the Xenos really are a huge weapon and are being underestimated as are the Predators.

juggerman
Never said they'd win just underestimated. Done right the Xenos really are a huge weapon and are being underestimated as are the Predators.

Yeah i've been preaching this from the jump. The Xenos would wreck anyone in SW in a ground war

quanchi112
Yeah i've been preaching this from the jump. The Xenos would wreck anyone in SW in a ground war The thing is there isn't one planet of focus on making a ground war though.

the ninjak
you're severely under rating the Xenomorphs.

If the Predators are dumping facehuggers on as many planets as they can reach before the full force of the Empire can respond then we have an interesting fight.

If that is what you are arguing.

Alot of flying aliens in Star Wars....as well as ground burrowing ones.

In the end though we can't compare Predator space travel with the basic tech the Empire has.

One planet of Predators trying to spread the Alien virus as far as they can only exists in our imaginations.
Do they have warp travel?
How far does the threat your OP reach???

We need facts in OPs. Otherwise threads like this become guessing games.

The Empire wins though. Unless you have an ace up your sleeve that turns the tide of the battle.

quanchi112
If the Predators are dumping facehuggers on as many planets as they can reach before the full force of the Empire can respond then we have an interesting fight.

If that is what you are arguing.

Alot of flying aliens in Star Wars....as well as ground burrowing ones.

In the end though we can't compare Predator space travel with the basic tech the Empire has.

One planet of Predators trying to spread the Alien virus as far as they can only exists in our imaginations.
Do they have warp travel?
How far does the threat your OP reach???

We need facts in OPs. Otherwise threads like this become guessing games.

The Empire wins though. Unless you have an ace up your sleeve that turns the tide of the battle. I think keeping it open is what makes it fun to hear the different opinions.

Preds team would win if this was one planet with each character on it IMO.

the ninjak
I think keeping it open is what makes it fun to hear the different opinions.

Preds team would win if this was one planet with each character on it IMO.

It may be fun if it was one planet. But this is Star Wars!!!!

And even if the battle was raging on one planet all the Empire needs is one Death Star to make this over in a single blast.

quanchi112
It may be fun if it was one planet. But this is Star Wars!!!!

And even if the battle was raging on one planet all the Empire needs is one Death Star to make this over in a single blast. The Death Star wouldn't be allowed for use since that would be a giant battle which would make it vastly unfair for the Preds side.

Mindset
Boba Fett goes beastmode on some xenos, preds, and engineers.

juggerman
The thing is there isn't one planet of focus on making a ground war though.

I know but we see in the PT that a lot of the war takes place on planets. The Xenos would wreck any and all ground forces SW sent their way imo. It's the space fleets that give SW the win here

quanchi112
I know but we see in the PT that a lot of the war takes place on planets. The Xenos would wreck any and all ground forces SW sent their way imo. It's the space fleets that give SW the win here Thats why I don't see them beating Star Wars either as there are too many worlds shown and too few Predators and Engineers shown.

Ascendancy
I know but we see in the PT that a lot of the war takes place on planets. The Xenos would wreck any and all ground forces SW sent their way imo. It's the space fleets that give SW the win here

I doubt ground forces would be overrun by Xenomorps, especially if it's the Empire dealing with the. They won't hesitate to use whatever weaponry needed to end the conflict as soon as possible.

juggerman
I doubt ground forces would be overrun by Xenomorps, especially if it's the Empire dealing with the. They won't hesitate to use whatever weaponry needed to end the conflict as soon as possible.

The Empire had trouble with rag tag Rebels. Xenos would rape

quanchi112
I doubt ground forces would be overrun by Xenomorps, especially if it's the Empire dealing with the. They won't hesitate to use whatever weaponry needed to end the conflict as soon as possible. Xenos, Predators, Engineers as well. Imagine how many Star Wars characters one self destruct blast can take out.

the ninjak
The Empire had trouble with rag tag Rebels. Xenos would rape

thumb up

SW basic soldiers are fodder.

The Xenos are smart enough to lead such forces into areas with lots of cover and dark spots.
Not open fields like the SW universe fight their battles on.
The Xenos are natural hiders. They create choke points by chosing their own battles. Use their terrain to their advantage.

KingD19
Clonetroopers are bestial in comparison to Stormtroopers. It really comes down to whose fighting.

Ascendancy
Again, The Empire destroyed Alderaan just to make a point. You think they'd have any problem glassing entire cities to stop Xenos from spreading?

As to the Pred's self-destruct devices, your army isn't going to last too long just blowing itself up to win battles now is it?

SW rapes.

quanchi112
Clonetroopers are bestial in comparison to Stormtroopers. It really comes down to whose fighting. Predators would route them.

KingD19
Predator's would route the thousands of clonetroopers who partake in a ground war at any given time?

quanchi112
Predator's would route the thousands of clonetroopers who partake in a ground war at any given time? One could take out thousands.

KingD19
That's assuming they live long enough to activate the bomb, which it's proven Predator's don't do unless they're fatally wounded or there's no chance of victory. Obviously the second is true, but that's hundreds of millions of blaster bolts and bombs and turbolasers being shot at them all at once.

juggerman
Wrong. The one in AvP used his and moved away. They could easily toss a few of these bombs at the enemy without losing a single man

quanchi112
That's assuming they live long enough to activate the bomb, which it's proven Predator's don't do unless they're fatally wounded or there's no chance of victory. Obviously the second is true, but that's hundreds of millions of blaster bolts and bombs and turbolasers being shot at them all at once. Lets not get nuts. The Predators would have a field day with them. Far more skilled, stronger, and superior weaponry than the clones.

Ascendancy
Wrong. The one in AvP used his and moved away. They could easily toss a few of these bombs at the enemy without losing a single man

They've never utilized such a tactic except to stop a Xeno invasion. Regardless, again, the Empire has destroyed whole planets, and I see nothing that says that there is anything that they won't to do win.

juggerman
They've never utilized such a tactic except to stop a Xeno invasion. Regardless, again, the Empire has destroyed whole planets, and I see nothing that says that there is anything that they won't to do win.

It's still an option available to them. I already said SW wins here. Once it became "everything SW has ever shown" it kinda became a shit stomp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.