Shoot em up!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Fat Rambo
All right, the combatants:

Smith from Shoot 'em up

Preston from Equilibrium

Gibson from Wanted

Zero from X Men Origins

They are all in a huge gun warehouse that has four floors. Each floor is assigned to one person. Floor one, Zero. Floor two, Gibson. Floor three, Preston. Floor four, Smith. Each floor is fully armed with all types of pistols, assault rifles, shotguns and sniper rifles. Each floor has a fully stocked maintanence room. Each floor is fully lit and is accessible by four stairways at every corner. The combatants must kill the others to win a prize of 10 million dollars.

Bloodlust on, no morals. Who wins? Each combatant knows of the others abilities and has an hour prep time.

Lestov16
This is a tough one. I'll say Gibson, because shooting moving flies is better than shooting Wolverine's stationary cigarette IMO. I may be wrong about this though.

The Fat Rambo
Smith I think.

juggerman
Preston or Gibson i'd say

Lestov16
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Smith I think.

Gibson (who I think wins), Zero, and Preston could easily replicate Smith's feats. Smith is in fact the weak link here IMO

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by Lestov16
Gibson (who I think wins), Zero, and Preston could easily replicate Smith's feats. Smith is in fact the weak link here IMO You see Shoot em up? You see the traps Smith made in minutes?

marwash22
Wesley.

there isn't a movie character alive who beats him in a gun battle.

The Fat Rambo
You see Shoot em up? You see the traps Smith made in minutes?

marwash22
You see Wanted? You see Wesley cap a fool from literally miles away?

The Fat Rambo
Lol, sniper shot in a warehouse? Fail. In a straight up gunfight, yeah Wesley rapes here, but this aint a straight up gunfight. Smith is gonna have more booby traps than the entire VC army.

Lestov16
Who gives a phuck about booby traps. Wesley has dead-perfect aim to the point that he can shoot the wings off of flies, which outdoes ANYTHING Smith, or anyone else in this thread for that matter have done. More importantly though, it shows how quick his reflexes are. If he can shoot flies, he can dodge traps, and soon as it gets to the actual battle, Wesley's ability to shoot around corners causes him to rape hard /thread

marwash22
Who gives a phuck about booby traps. Wesley has dead-perfect aim to the point that he can shoot the wings off of flies, which outdoes ANYTHING Smith, or anyone else in this thread for that matter have done. More importantly though, it shows how quick his reflexes are. If he can shoot flies, he can dodge traps, and soon as it gets to the actual battle, Wesley's ability to shoot around corners causes him to rape hard /thread thumb up

Fat Rambo is close to going full retard.

the ninjak
Damn, I've gots to see Shoot em Up if the hero rivals Wesley.

Which I doubt.

The Fat Rambo
Who gives a phuck about booby traps. Wesley has dead-perfect aim to the point that he can shoot the wings off of flies, which outdoes ANYTHING Smith, or anyone else in this thread for that matter have done. More importantly though, it shows how quick his reflexes are. If he can shoot flies, he can dodge traps, and soon as it gets to the actual battle, Wesley's ability to shoot around corners causes him to rape hard /thread Can't shoot flies if your legs are blown off.

Watch Shoot em up. Try again.

marwash22
Can't shoot flies if your legs are blown off. literally laughed out loud.

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by the ninjak
Damn, I've gots to see Shoot em Up if the hero rivals Wesley.

Which I doubt. he doesn't rival Wesley in skill, I repeat, in a straight up gunfight, Wesley and the others here rape him.

Pay close attention to the warehouse shootout scene where Smith lays a shitload of booby traps in mere minutes. I don't see the others here getting past his traps.

Lestov16
Maybe Preston won't, but Zero and Gibson have confirmed superhuman reflexes, so Smith isn't going to trap them in shit. I find it odd that you are supporting Smith, who is probably the least-skilled person here.

The Fat Rambo
Maybe Preston won't, but Zero and Gibson have confirmed superhuman reflexes, so Smith isn't going to trap them in shit. I find it odd that you are supporting Smith, who is probably the least-skilled person here. Ah, so super speed >>>>>> Booby traps?

Lestov16
Yep.

The Fat Rambo
Yeah that's BS and you know it. Smith rapes.

Lestov16
You're completely wrong. Wesley is the victor here without a doubt. He's made trick shots that Smith couldn't make if he inherited the skill of every Wimbledon Cup winner in history.

NxPpzD8Si_8
sm1WqCDFkuc

BlackZero30x
Its kind of suspiciously funny that the name of the topic just so happens to be the same as the movie that Smith is in.....which is also the character that the starter has also picked and Smith apparently outclasses everyone else entirely.....I wonder if all of that is connected in some way.......

Im going with Wes.

Lestov16
TBF, upon rewatching Shoot Em Up, I think he can beat Preston, but no way in hell is he taking Zero or Gibson.

The Fat Rambo
You're completely wrong. Wesley is the victor here without a doubt. He's made trick shots that Smith couldn't make if he inherited the skill of every Wimbledon Cup winner in history.

NxPpzD8Si_8
sm1WqCDFkuc They gotta get past the traps he sets.

Lestov16
They have superhuman reflexes (at least Gibson and Zero do). They will dodge the traps.

The Fat Rambo
Lol, so now the others have precog? Nah.

o6J5avOah38

No way they get past the traps.

Lestov16
You are ignoring that Wesley and Zero have outright superhuman speed feats and reflexes. He sees the trap, dodges, and puts a bullet in Smith's dome /thread

The Fat Rambo
Lol, so they know where to look now? You're reaching, dude. When they enter Smith's floor, not only will they NOT know about the traps, they will have to worry about Preston and each other. Meanwhile, Smith sits back, eats a carrot, and puts on a machine gun puppet show.

Lestov16
Wesley shoots a bullet through the carrot into the back of Smith's head. Zero could do the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.