World War Hulk runs the Video Game Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
He gets 1h rest between each fight,No prep,no BFR.

1)Hayabusa
2)Solid Snake,Naked Snake and Raiden.
3)Dante and Vergil
4)Kratos
5)Orochi,Orochi X and The Hydra.

Will Hulk walk through this?

BloodRain
Just to get my facts straight, WWH is the strongest version of the Hulk, right?

TheHulk
Originally posted by BloodRain
Just to get my facts straight, WWH is the strongest version of the Hulk, right? Never kept up i see? Well no, he ain't Worldbreaker/HOTM Hulk is...but that's like Hulks super saiyan mode....which WWH *almost* turned into at the end of WWH lol

So yea WWH is 2nd most likely.

Charlotte DeBel
World War Hulk, not Worldbreaker Hulk?
Also, what gear for VG characters? Cause Yamato can do some...nasty stuff even to Hulk.

BloodRain
@TheHulk: Ohh I don't read comics :T

Even if its his second strongest mode.. strength is obviously not to be discussed and he can tag anyone here.

Sure they could get some damage on him.. however with his massive stamina/regen? Probably only fleeting wounds.

BruceSkywalker
WWH survives and wins

ScreamPaste
I don't know who the people in the last fight are, but Hulk should romp everyone else here. mmm

Zack Fair
WWH ROFLStomps

Chozone
lol at the first 2 fights, maybe lose against virgil and dante though due to yamato

NemeBro
Yamato could not so much as tickle Hulk's ballsack.

It's the most overrated weapon in DMC.

TheHulk
Lol Orochi is a guy who merged 2 giant realms together(showing he has great manipulation abilites) just to find a worthy opponent and eventually no one could fight him....every single warrior had to combine their strengths to beat him.....

This warriors are known as Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors evil face

Bentley
Sounds like fodder for the Hulk.

TheHulk
We are talking about a Snake man that has reality warping abilites

danteiscool
and as any marvel fan knows, it takes a lot to kill or even KO the Hulk. reality warping isn't going to be enough especially against WWH, who makes 'normal' Hulk look weak.

Impediment
I'm not as knowledgeable as everyone else is about World War Hulk.

So the general opinion is that even Kratos couldn't kill Hulk?

Could Hulk defeat Chakravartin from Asura's Wrath?

BloodRain
He could probably beat a Savage Hulk at the very base of his power.. WWHulk who dominates guys with planetary strength is beyond anyone here.

Then again I'm not sure if theses characters blades will be able to cut into the Hulk or not. Though either way he could soak up anything they throw at him, and regenerate from it to boot.

Hulky has top tier strength in Asura's verse apart from Asura and Chakravartin.. and maybe Yasha. Their speed and range is also massively above his.

danteiscool
yeah, that's true. so in speed and perhaps durability are only areas where Chakravartin and Asura (at his absolute strongest, when he went full power unlimited mode or whatever its called when he finally killed Chakravartin) beat him at.

BloodRain
Yasha, 6-arms Asura, Augus and Deus have greater range and speed, with strength and durability being somewhere between Savage and WW.

Mantra Yasha/Asura are above that with strength on par with Hulk, probably WW's level.

All of Destructor Asura's stats exceed WBHulks.

Chakravartin dominates Destructor Asura's strength, Unlimited Asura in tern stomps him.

ares834
Originally posted by Impediment
Could Hulk defeat Chakravartin from Asura's Wrath?

No.

BloodRain
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yamato could not so much as tickle Hulk's ballsack.

It's the most overrated weapon in DMC.
Its not /that/ overrated :0

danteiscool
well, Yamato is overrated, but I've never heard it being that overrated either...

Charlotte DeBel
On the other hand, the "nasty stuff" is roughly on Wolverine claws level, so it was a no-sell.
WWH clears this. Lot of relatively fragile speedsters (half the gauntlet, basically) end the way of poor Ms St Croix. "Go be invulnerable in Jersey", after, say, overloading Dreadnaught form. Sorry for the minute of fangirl denial.
Woman's brain is sometimes crazy stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.