martian manhunter vs super skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between martian manhunter and super skrull?

-Pr-
J'onn.

StyleTime
J'onn, and it won't be that difficult.

pym-ftw
Kl'rt isn't a HH

leonidas
skrull's fire form could make this interesting. he's not as powerful, but he could make things tricky for jonn.

YFZ 350
Yea the fire form could be tricky.

Golgo13
MM shuts down his mind,.

Tony Stark
Super Skrull, and it won't be that difficult.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Super Skrull, and it won't be that difficult.
Super skrull, and it will be difficult.

Golgo13
laughing out loud Tony always makes me laugh.

leonidas
it's possible that mm shuts his mind down, no doubt, but if ss shields himself with sue's invisible field, there is some evidence i think that the shields might block the tp. there is also some evidence to suggest the contrary too though iirc. if skrull goes near nova before jonn can mindrape, skrull can win this imo. i just don't think he'd win very many.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Golgo13
laughing out loud Tony always makes me laugh. he's the yin to your yang

Golgo13
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he's the yin to your yang

Find another hobby, bro. cool

Golgo13
Originally posted by leonidas
it's possible that mm shuts his mind down, no doubt, but if ss shields himself with sue's invisible field, there is some evidence i think that the shields might block the tp. there is also some evidence to suggest the contrary too though iirc. if skrull goes near nova before jonn can mindrape, skrull can win this imo. i just don't think he'd win very many.

When has SS ever blocked a telepath on MM level? It's not like MM hasn't faced down beings with fire or fire based beings.

psycho gundam
Find another hobby, bro. cool you didn't disagree

Golgo13
On what?

psycho gundam
Concession accepted

Golgo13

smokin'

pym-ftw
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
you didn't disagree

Golgo13

smokin' cool

psycho gundam
SMD

Chozone
Actually may be a good fight but Martian would win, his telepathy will breach his shields like it did the Mageddon

leonidas
When has SS ever blocked a telepath on MM level? It's not like MM hasn't faced down beings with fire or fire based beings.

of course he hasn't faced a tp of mm's calibre. but he's used the powers of the ff even better than the originals. as i said: there is some proof the shields can block psi abilities (there was this little guy known as hyperstorm, and sue was able to block HIS psi blasts, as well as block jean's tk, but there is the confusing instance with emma, so, some evidence both ways). IF SAID POWERS CAN BE BLOCKED, ss has a good chance. if not, or if ss uses a nova-style attack before jonn really tries the tp route (it's not always his first option) THEN ss has a chance and might win a couple. if not, jonn wins. he's the more powerful, but ss is no push over and has a power tailor made to fight jonn.

Golgo13
I wonder if MM can phase and avoid SS attacks. When he phases, it's in another dimension. Shields won't work and same for the fire. DCnU MM has been more aggressive as of late. And been called the most powerful along side Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.