Metallo vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pre reboot version.

leonidas
if we allow him his morphing powers, i can see him decimating hulk, tbh. unless i'm really missing something, with his speed and strength and weaponry, he should be able to ko this version of hulk without too many problems.

Golgo13
Metallo!

abhilegend
Metallo.

SevenShackles
With no location given it is the arena they fight in, as such what could metallo use to rebuild himself?

Emi~Kiro
Metallo beats him up and throws him into orbit

JakeTheBank
As far as I know, the most recent Metallo didn't have morphing abilities.

Emi~Kiro
He takes shots from superman and gray hulk is the weakest hulk so it doesn't matter if he can reform of not he won't need to.

TheHulk
Hullk stomps 10/10

*gets*

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hullk stomps 10/10

*gets*
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_see_what_you_did_there_round_stickers-re32693a2203a435db1b89cdb49ec44b0_v9wth_8byvr_512.jpg

TheHulk
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_see_what_you_did_there_round_stickers-re32693a2203a435db1b89cdb49ec44b0_v9wth_8byvr_512.jpg evil face

Golgo13
LOL@ Hulk stomping.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Golgo13
LOL@ Hulk stomping. no

Golgo13
yes

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy dies horribly.

SevenShackles
Grey hulk will take his hits no problem.sly
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdchgkI1ah1qcsesho1_400.gif

But on the serious, how strong is metallo offically? I don't take him hurting superman at face value since he has a kryptonite heart and uses it whenever he can. (unless this is multiple kryptonite metallo, I forget if he was the most recent or not Pre or post flashpoint)

Stoic
The problem with a few post are using Metallo's battles with Superman to somehow indicate that he would defeat the Grey Hulk. This is wrong, and people need to remember how well the Hulk (Grey) has done against similar opponents in the past in the form of the Hulkbusters. The Hulk should win this with a bit of effort, but the longer the fight lasts the more chances the Hulk will have of breaking something crucial in Metallo. Bruce should win this one after 15 minutes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem with a few post are using Metallo's battles with Superman to somehow indicate that he would defeat the Grey Hulk. This is wrong, and people need to remember how well the Hulk (Grey) has done against similar opponents in the past in the form of the Hulkbusters. The Hulk should win this with a bit of effort, but the longer the fight lasts the more chances the Hulk will have of breaking something crucial in Metallo. Bruce should win this one after 15 minutes.
thumb up

TheHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem with a few post are using Metallo's battles with Superman to somehow indicate that he would defeat the Grey Hulk. This is wrong, and people need to remember how well the Hulk (Grey) has done against similar opponents in the past in the form of the Hulkbusters. The Hulk should win this with a bit of effort, but the longer the fight lasts the more chances the Hulk will have of breaking something crucial in Metallo. Bruce should win this one after 15 minutes. This could work too thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Grey hulk will take his hits no problem.sly
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdchgkI1ah1qcsesho1_400.gif

But on the serious, how strong is metallo offically? I don't take him hurting superman at face value since he has a kryptonite heart and uses it whenever he can. (unless this is multiple kryptonite metallo, I forget if he was the most recent or not Pre or post flashpoint)

The last Metallo I can think of, around the time of World of New Krypton/World Without Superman, was humanoid in appearance and didn't possess his shape shifting skills.

I believe he still possessed some semblance of superhuman strength, but to what degree I can't say.

DTM
Just so we know, that video clip is of Ace (from the Royal Flush Gang) not Metallo. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.