Sentry & Blue Marvel vs. Annihilus & Lord Mar-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Annihilus gets CCR & QBs

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Team 2 solidly

dmills
Team one gets donkey punched.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team 2 solidly

can i get an explination to this this is a strong version of sentry he walked thru asgard and bm isnt much further behind sentry ...

pym-ftw
Lord Mar-Vell

Sentry =/= Void

yaadaveyaa
and u think bm loses to annihilus? idk as a team (since its a team fight) i think this is ridiculously close maybe a draw

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Mar-Vell alone was packing power to waste multiple herald beings at once.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
and u think bm loses to annihilus? idk as a team (since its a team fight) i think this is ridiculously close maybe a draw
Then you should read A-wave

Dampyre
Team 2, handily.

vince_slice
This should probably be Voidtry to make it more competitive.

yaadaveyaa

thanks i really dont know a ton about him and for the record someone posted he can waste multiple heralds sentry isnt a herald at his highest peak hes trans lvl and thats being changed on this forum

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Mar-Vell alone was packing power to waste multiple herald beings at once.

The powers Mar-Vell used against that team may not work against Sentry. I wouldn't be surprised if Bob could tank either of their powers when he's at his best. I mean is it possible?

Naija boy
Team 2

yaadaveyaa
id take bob over annihilus ANY day but mar-vell scares me a little if its void then i auto pick team 1 but i think sentry and bm might lose to mar-vell but its close

armedforbattle
thumb up
Annihilus killed Quasar without much effort
And that was before putting the QBs on.

yaadaveyaa
yea but sentry still pwns him mar-vell is my fear idk im borderline but ill have to read up i guess

armedforbattle
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
yea but sentry still pwns him mar-vell is my fear idk im borderline but ill have to read up i guess
Sentry is High Herald.
Quasar is High Herald.
Annihilus killed Quasar easily.
Then stole Quasar's source of power.

How does sentry "pwn" him?

yaadaveyaa
sentry is a multitude stronger then quasar and is stronger then annihilus at his highest sentry is trans lvl not herald sorry he can torch him im sure of i dont know enuff of mar-vell and what he can do to comment

the Darkone
Annihilus would literally eat Blue Marvel, Lord Mar-vell would rage stomp Sentry!!

Dampyre
I sincerely hope the Sentry stays dead. He was a bad idea.

armedforbattle
Originally posted by Dampyre
Yeah they pushed him too much.
On the other hand... I hope they have some good plans for Blue Marvel

Tony Stark
Team 1 FTW SENTRY overwhelms

pym-ftw
wacko

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Dampyre

bob is a great character he'd be an even better movie hes sooooooooooooo ****ed up in the head its amazing but u should read his series of comics they r very very good (everything except he has some soothing aura that makes the hulk a babbling idiot? i thought that was dumb as rocks)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.