Superman (Injustice) vs. Zeus (God of War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/ravecode/productpageimages/Injustice/superman-fighting_0_0.png VS http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/G/God%20Of%20War%203/Everything%20Else/Guide/zeus--article_image.jpg

Takes place at Mount Olympus where Kal-El attempted to negotiate with the dimension's rulers to let him expand his rule to which the King of the Gods replied that it'll be a cold day in Hades before he submits to a pretender.

Who will reign victorious?

Kazenji
Cross genre

not really.

Impediment
Normally, I'd close this thread for not being dross genre, but since the Video Game VS Forum won't allow certain characters that did not originate from a game, I'll let it fly.

We need a place where characters like these can be used.

smile

Nemesis X
I thought that was already okayed before we even got the All Versus in here.

Impediment
Yes, but I was clarifying for all.

I've gotten more than a few PMs.

Utrigita
Superman (injustice) is also in comics so in that way I guess it can be seen as cross genre.

Impediment
True, but I was referring to Zeus, actually.

Zack Fair
Me thinks Superman utterly owns Zeus.

NemeBro
What has Injustice Superman done?

BloodRain
Punched guys through builders and flying up to the somethingosphere in a few seconds.

/noclue

CosmicComet
Zeus.

Injustice's Superman wasn't really all that Super. However, he was EXTREMELY bad ass. Doesn't help him here though.

juggerman
He killed Shazam!!!! Do you know who Shazam had the power of???? Power of Zeus!!!!!!

SevenShackles
As far as injustice superman feats all I can think of him doing is killing Shazam with heat vision, out racing and over powering green lantern and almost snapping his arms behind his back before getting distracted, fighting off aquaman,green lantern and wonder woman without any real problem (breaking constructs) and going from earth to space rather quickly then taking an exploding space station (watchtower) to the face with little lasting effects if not any.

Not sure if this superman is weak against magic but honestly if kratos can slay Zeus or even get close then I don't see why Clark can't.

CosmicComet
Injustice Superman is immensely weaker than Kratos, and not nearly as durable.

He can still fly very fast, but his physical motor speeds and brain speeds haven't been shown to be anything extraordinary. Unless I'm missing something from the tie-in comics.

Supra
Why not Superman vs. Ares? Since they are both in the same game. Makes more sense.

Emi~Kiro
Is kratos physically stronger than superman?

Originally posted by Supra
Why not Superman vs. Ares? Since they are both in the same game. Makes more sense.

Ares in injustice is weak due to his power coming from conflict/war and the world under superman's one earth ideals has no war, no conflict for him to draw power from.

Supra
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
Is kratos physically stronger than superman?

Ares in injustice is weak due to his power coming from conflict/war and the world under superman's one earth ideals has no war, no conflict for him to draw power from.

Makes sense

Supra
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Injustice Superman is immensely weaker than Kratos, and not nearly as durable.

He can still fly very fast, but his physical motor speeds and brain speeds haven't been shown to be anything extraordinary. Unless I'm missing something from the tie-in comics.

If they made Superman invulnerable then there would have been no point to the story. In the end he lost to himself.

I liked the story line and its a good game for xbox live.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Supra
If they made Superman invulnerable then there would have been no point to the story. In the end he lost to himself.

I liked the story line and its a good game for xbox live.

Hmm?

I don't follow you.

Superman's not even invulnerable in the comics. I'm just saying his feats in the Injustice saga are pretty tame.

They could have made him do more outrageous stuff and still had alternate Superman beat him. Wouldn't have changed anything storywise.

Yamcha
Easily like my favorite scene from the game lol xD
EIv9XmWXIlM

But yeah I wish they would have made him stronger, I was hoping he was gonna be near Superman-Prime levels at least.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Yamcha
Easily like my favorite scene from the game lol xD
EIv9XmWXIlM

But yeah I wish they would have made him stronger, I was hoping he was gonna be near Superman-Prime levels at least.
I hate that scene poor little Billy got his brain melted! I thought shazam would break free with the shazam bolt and try to get away and then superman would blitz the crap out of him and beat him to death or cripple him and let black Adam kill him. That would of been a good show.

SevenShackles
What has Zeus done in game anyway? It's been awhile since i smacked him around like he was my red headed step child.

BloodRain
Rivalling Kratos who pushes back massive Titans.

Zack Fair
Dictator Superman was ruthless. I remember him blitzing Hal and taking his ring before he could react in the comics.

Supra
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hmm?

I don't follow you.

Superman's not even invulnerable in the comics. I'm just saying his feats in the Injustice saga are pretty tame.

They could have made him do more outrageous stuff and still had alternate Superman beat him. Wouldn't have changed anything storywise.

Originally hes supposed to invulnerable to anything but magic and kryptonite..but that does not go very far in the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.