Amatsu Mikaboshi vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
AM Pre Chaos King vs. Pre New 52 DS

Stoic
Nothing about AM made any sense, they didn't flesh the character out or give the reader any sense of history behind this him. For that simple fact I will give Darkseid the win. Unless of course they did, and I missed something.

pym-ftw
Oblivion wins

WhiteWitchKing
Mikaboshi rips Darkseid's heart out while the other New Gods quiver in fear.

Stoic
^^OP said Pre-Chaos King though.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
Nothing about AM made any sense, they didn't flesh the character out or give the reader any sense of history behind this him. For that simple fact I will give Darkseid the win. Unless of course they did, and I missed something. Pre Chaos King Mika was a way better character than Post.

Originally posted by Stoic
^^OP said Pre-Chaos King though. He killed Zeus back then.

bbrem123
Mika was a badass character for sure before he turned into ck...he wins as well here

Mikaboshi seems beyond skyfather to me

Glorificus
Mikaboshi 10/10.

zopzop
Wait, wasn't Mikaboshi almost killed by Ares? What were the circumstances behind that?

Igniz
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, wasn't Mikaboshi almost killed by Ares? What were the circumstances behind that?

The only thing I remembered that killed Mikaboshi in the Ares series was the sword "Kusanagi(Grass Cutter sword)" wielded by Ares's son Alexander(Phobos).Before Zeus died at the hands of Mikaboshi, he was able to cast a spell that snapped out Alexander from Mikaboshi's spell.Then Alexander used the sword to hack and slash Mikaboshi killing him in the process.As for this fight, Mikaboshi takes it.Darkseid doesn't have Kusanagi here.And Kusanagi is the only thing known to harm Mikaboshi(Pre-Chaos War).Just think of this as Samurai Jack's sword is the only thing that can harm Aku.

Lord Feron
Mika wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.