Spartacus and Crixus vs Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
In the 5th episode of Spartacus: Blood and Sand, Crixus is paired with Spartacus to fight against Theokoles to the death. They enter the area to a mixed response, as the crowd loved their hero and champion Crixus but loathe Spartacus. Finally their opponent walks out onto the sand but is not the Shadow of Death that approaches, but perhaps the greatest warrior this world has ever know.

Can these two men do what hundreds, maybe thousands of men have failed to do or will Achilles send two more fools to the underworld?

Made this since it seems that no one thinks Spartacus can take Achilles on his own. If it's still to heavily in Achilles' favor, Gannicus and Oenomaus are perpared to join the fray.

thanos-prime
He would beat this version of them no doubt, Spartacus wasn't nearly as good at this point as he was later and Crixus can't stand the idea of working with him so they would die pretty quick.

I have not seen the latest Spartacus season so i cannot comment on how good Oenomaus is but i cannot see Gannicus really helping much.

juggerman
Originally posted by thanos-prime
He would beat this version of them no doubt, Spartacus wasn't nearly as good at this point as he was later and Crixus can't stand the idea of working with him so they would die pretty quick.

I have not seen the latest Spartacus season so i cannot comment on how good Oenomaus is but i cannot see Gannicus really helping much.

Oenomaus only lasted until season 2 so if you saw it you know what he can do.

EDIT: You think they would win if they were at thier peak?

thanos-prime
can't see them winning unless it's 4 on 1 and even then i could see him winning not likely but i could see it.

Lord Lucien
They're not fast enough. They can take an unrealistic amount of damage and pain, but they've just never been shown to be remarkably speedy. They excel at killing anonymous soldiers, but many one-on-ones still give them plenty of slashes and bloody wounds (that they shouldn't recover from, but w/e). Achilles would take any of them down even at their best.

jinXed by JaNx
achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.