THANOS vs Siege SENTRY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
Both characters are defending what they hold dearest and to their fullest. No BFR

Who wins

Golgo13
Thanos for the pimp slap.

Terryc250
Thanos

yaadaveyaa
thanos sad

vince_slice
Thanus.

yaadaveyaa
is ther a way we can sneak in void in here and make this a fight?

ozz81
Thanos

pym-ftw
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
is ther a way we can sneak in void in here and make this a fight?
Siege Sentry is Void, still Death's B!tch wins

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

yaadaveyaa
a full out blood lusted voidtry gets some wins here

TheGodKiller
Thanos wins, easily.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
a full out blood lusted voidtry gets some wins here
Sadly some doesn't equal majority. sad

JakeTheBank
Nothing Sentry did in Siege suggests him beating Thanos once.

TheHulk
Siege Sentry....lol don't ask me why or it will lead to a shit fest....

Mshinu
SENTRY creates a tree and whups Thanus`s purple candy butt.

Estacado
Thermos.

yaadaveyaa
i def dont think even the void goin all out beats thanos but he can take a couple wins thanos wins this pretty easily

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mshinu
SENTRY creates a tree and whups Thanus`s purple candy butt. Helicarrier

Also, Thanos going all out in this thread? lol, great thread.

pym-ftw
I wonder where Quan is...

Tornatic
What could Thanos do but send him to another dimension. The Void would keep reforming from most attacks. I'm sure Thanos shields could block the Void's tentacles but how would he take out Void other than BFR?

JakeTheBank
Mind rape him, beat the shit out of him with his bare hands, overload him to the point where he reverts to Bob, etc.

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nothing Sentry did in Siege suggests him beating Thanos once.

I liked his feat of crying out of pain when hit by Captain America.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Helicarrier

Also, Thanos going all out in this thread? lol, great thread.

Since when could Thanus pull helicarriers out of his anus?

Tinky Winky`s big brother gets worked.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mshinu
Since when could Thanus pull helicarriers out of his anus?

Tinky Winky`s big brother gets worked. He just throws a bouquet of comets at Sentry
http://img111.imagevenue.com/loc261/th_d647c_comets.jpg

Tony Stark
Originally posted by TheHulk
Siege Sentry....lol don't ask me why or it will lead to a shit fest....

evil face

Why...?

Estacado
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I wonder where Quan is...
He is having a Harry Potter marathon.....

TheHulk
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I wonder where Quan is... Choosing between them LOLZ

h1a8
Didn't Seige Sentry have MM powers?
If so this thread is spite. Sentry stomps easily.

TheHulk
Originally posted by h1a8
If so this thread is spite. Sentry stomps easily. Siege Sentry wins....but to say stomp is BS!

JakeTheBank
If so this thread is spite. Sentry stomps easily.

Nothing Sentry did in Siege came close to what he did in Dark Avengers against Molecule Man. In fact, that showing is such an outlier, it's been specifically mentioned in the rules.

And again, nothing Sentry did in Siege warrents him beating Thanos. Hell, he couldn't even beat Bendis'd Thanos from Avengers Assemble.

TheHulk
Bendis'd Thanos from Avengers Assemble. To hell with that Thanos What the f**k?

JakeTheBank
To hell with that Thanos What the f**k?

Even as trashed as he was by Bendis characterwise, he faced a far more impressive line up than Sentry from Siege did, which was essentially the exact same line up plus the Guardians of the Galaxy, Fantastic Four, and additional Avengers.

h1a8
Nothing Sentry did in Siege came close to what he did in Dark Avengers against Molecule Man. In fact, that showing is such an outlier, it's been specifically mentioned in the rules.

And again, nothing Sentry did in Siege warrents him beating Thanos. Hell, he couldn't even beat Bendis'd Thanos from Avengers Assemble. Why would it be an outlier? What happened on panel to contradict such power?

Emi~Kiro
I think thanos hits harder than a helicarrier falls.

Tony Stark
Siege Sentry wins....but to say stomp is BS!

yes

I concur

h1a8
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
I think thanos hits harder than a helicarrier falls. lowballing. I think MM is more powerful than a helicarrier.

carver9
Sentry can definitely pull some wins here. Morg who was equal to Terrax (looking at their fights) gave Thanos a run for his money (come at me bran) whereas Sentry treated Terrax like a weak feeb.

yaadaveyaa
yea sentry pulls 2-3 wins but thanos wins a solid majority either 7 or 8 wins in my opinion

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry can definitely pull some wins here. Morg who was equal to Terrax (looking at their fights) gave Thanos a run for his money (come at me bran) whereas Sentry treated Terrax like a weak feeb. Morg wasn't equal to Terrax you queer. And all he did was tackle Thanos

Thor on the other hand was kicking the shit out of Void as soon as he became revitalized. And Thanos at his weakest levels eye beamed Thor and Thing to a win.

carver9
Morg wasn't equal to Terrax you queer. And all he did was tackle Thanos

Thor on the other hand was kicking the shit out of Void as soon as he became revitalized. And Thanos at his weakest levels eye beamed Thor and Thing to a win.

Lol...why do I have to be called a queer Bran.

No he wasn't.

-Pr-
The ****? Terrax isn't shit on Morg's boots.

Cut the lowballing.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
The ****? Terrax isn't shit on Morg's boots.

Cut the lowballing.

Terrax and Morg stalemated for a long extended amount of time and if I remember correctly...Terrax won (can't remember off hand). Morg was a beast with the WOL but when he lost it, I don't think he was on Surfers level.

Branlor Swift
stop lying

carver9
stop lying

Which part? Didn't they get into a confrontation 3 times?

Branlor Swift
The only time Terrax actually 'beat' Morg was when he hit him in the head with his axe destroying his mind control device that did pretty much nothing to Morg.

He 3 punch KO'ed Terrax during the Tyrant fight. He had him beat during their longest fight before getting cheapshotted by others.

And Terrax along with other heralds killed Morg when he had no Power Cosmic but had the WOL.

And Terrax wasn't written as a jobber who gets his head caved in by Thor in like 1 shot, gets toyed with by Surfer and terrified while getting casually dragged away. Under the same writer, Terrax managed to cause minor damage to Tyrant. Which Sentry would have never been able to stop had Terrax not been written like shit.

carver9
I know he wasn't considered a jobber back then but I think his fight against Morg went well. I'm not going to argue with you about this because I think you are right but Morg didn't do anything close to what Sentry did to Terrax but the argument can be made about writters perspective about the character.

JakeTheBank
Why would it be an outlier? What happened on panel to contradict such power?

Because the overwhelming majority of Sentry's feats don't have him overpowering someone on Owen's level.

Further more this is Sentry as he appeared in Siege. And nothing he did in Siege comes close to beating Molecule Man.

h1a8
Because the overwhelming majority of Sentry's feats don't have him overpowering someone on Owen's level.

Further more this is Sentry as he appeared in Siege. And nothing he did in Siege comes close to beating Molecule Man. We are referring to Siege Sentry not his entire history. The same way WBH has nothing to do with his entire history (totally different Hulk).
You got it wrong Jake, it's not what he didn't do but what he did. If a character performs a feat in comics then we should assume he's always at that level (in the same comic) unless we see a contradiction. If Sentry has feats or showings that contradict his feat against MM then you are right. For example, if he failed to do something or showed limitations that contradict the MM showing then you are right.

And finally, it can't be an outlier because we are referring to a specific version of Sentry. Thus looking at his entire history is irrelevant.

The OP has full power. I can make a thread using the Gladiator that busted a planet and swam through stars or the Sentry at his conception. Thus no outlier exists now.

pym-ftw
No

JakeTheBank
We are referring to Siege Sentry not his entire history. The same way WBH has nothing to do with his entire history (totally different Hulk).
You got it wrong Jake, it's not what he didn't do but what he did. If a character performs a feat in comics then we should assume he's always at that level (in the same comic) unless we see a contradiction. If Sentry has feats or showings that contradict his feat against MM then you are right. For example, if he failed to do something or showed limitations that contradict the MM showing then you are right.

And finally, it can't be an outlier because we are referring to a specific version of Sentry. Thus looking at his entire history is irrelevant.

The OP has full power. I can make a thread using the Gladiator that busted a planet and swam through stars or the Sentry at his conception. Thus no outlier exists now.

If Sentry beating Molecule Man wasn't an outlier, then he would have roflstomped the assembled heroes and forces of Asgard during Siege with ease considering at that point, Sentry was "in the driver's seat" from then on out. He wasn't dicking around and wasn't crying, he was focused and ready to kill people. Guy couldn't even dispatch Ares without any fuss. Ripping Ares apart and having his hands full with Loki and the Avengers =/= overpowering Molecule Man.

So, again, nothing Sentry did in Siege suggests him beating Thanos. And this was written by the same guy who had him beat the Molecule Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.