Manchester Black vs. Stryfe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
One of the most powerful metahumans on pre new52 dc earth vs. The evil clone of Cable

abhilegend
'Chestar wins.

Emi~Kiro
I remember old comics with strife fighing x-man and that makes him more impressive than Manchester black

Golgo13
Pre-Shaman X-Man?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
I remember old comics with strife fighing x-man and that makes him more impressive than Manchester black
Manchestar Black casually brainwashed doomsday. Both Brainiac and Martian Manhunter have been expelled by Doomsday's brain. Both have ridiculous level of TP feats. Brainiac while in coma and on on new genesis convinced everybody on Earth that another body was lying in superman's tomb and fooled even cameras and shit.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pre-Shaman X-Man?
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5812/xma44p15bd1.jpg
This looks like the one I saw

abhilegend
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5812/xma44p15bd1.jpg
This looks like the one I saw
Yup, pre-shaman X-man.

Emi~Kiro
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yup, pre-shaman X-man.
He didn't seem like a chump is he? He did Need cables help to fight off stryfe for a bit but ended up beating him when he let his guard down to do something like take his body. Xman had the armor on the whole time.

Branlor Swift
Manchestar Black casually brainwashed doomsday. Both Brainiac and Martian Manhunter have been expelled by Doomsday's brain. Both have ridiculous level of TP feats. Brainiac while in coma and on on new genesis convinced everybody on Earth that another body was lying in superman's tomb and fooled even cameras and shit. Contrary to popular belief, he was actually not black either.

Emi~Kiro
Manchestar Black casually brainwashed doomsday. Both Brainiac and Martian Manhunter have been expelled by Doomsday's brain. Both have ridiculous level of TP feats. Brainiac while in coma and on on new genesis convinced everybody on Earth that another body was lying in superman's tomb and fooled even cameras and shit.
Wasn't that our worlds at war or whatever it was called? Didn't he have an amp? Im new to most DC comics so if I'm wrong don't hold it against me :3

abhilegend
Wasn't that our worlds at war or whatever it was called? Didn't he have an amp? Im new to most DC comics so if I'm wrong don't hold it against me :3
No, he didn't have any amp.Originally posted by Emi~Kiro
He didn't seem like a chump is he? He did Need cables help to fight off stryfe for a bit but ended up beating him when he let his guard down to do something like take his body. Xman had the armor on the whole time.
Pre-shaman X-man was chumped by Emma Frost and Sinister. He was powerful but too inexperienced.

Black 6/10

Uriel005
No, he didn't have any amp.
Pre-shaman X-man was chumped by Emma Frost and Sinister. He was powerful but too inexperienced. agreed tp is much more finesse based than raw power and Black has finesse in spades. the only argument i see is if stryfe can resist long enough to tk crush him,

black's own tk was quite impressive imo. stryfe really lacked the versatility and inventiveness of SNG and cable with their powersets

leonidas
black's tk was uber. stryfe was powerful, no doubt, but black was a psi-guy designed to go against superman and he put clark through absolute hell. that speaks volumes in itself. black was awesome.

IMO, he could have beaten SM, if he just weren't such an arrogant **** up.

despite being designed as a strawman jenny sparks for superman to beat and thus prove the legitimacy and moral superiority of his truth, justice and american way credo, MB was still a cool character. I'd like to see him recreated for the DCNU.

Q99
Originally posted by 753

despite being designed as a strawman jenny sparks for superman to beat and thus prove the legitimacy and moral superiority of his truth, justice and american way credo, MB was still a cool character. I'd like to see him recreated for the DCNU.

Agreed. Maybe his sister too....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.