Batman vs Dr Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
standard battle

straight to knock out

this is when otto has all 8 "octo-arms"

who wins

pym-ftw
Batman, Otto is disqualified for killing him at the bell

Emi~Kiro
Octopus can tag spiderman and can easily break batman worse than bane if not just murder him and throw his pretty little limbs all over Gotham city as a message of who is really in charge. That would be Dr.Octopus btw.

Branlor Swift
Batman quad kicks all of Ock's metal string arms away at the same time and unleashes a furious punch straight through Ock's fatrolls.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Batman quad kicks all of Ock's metal string arms away at the same time and unleashes a furious punch straight through Ock's fatrolls.
http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/toniemma/GIFs/Supernatural-Misha-Laughing.gif

jitay
The Ock Man

Rao Kal El
Batman takes this one...

in the butt!!!

jitay
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Batman takes this one...

in the butt!!!

THIS^

Supermex
U jus kill the Batman!!
LoL

Supermex
U jus killed the Batman!!
LoL

Flyattractor
Bats just have to keep his distance and bat gas him. Or wack him in the head with a batarang.

Ock don't got no SUPER physical abilites.

SamZED
He's survived hits from every super hero from Spider-man to Hulk, even assuming those were love taps it's still something. Also while he himself doesn't have super reflexes his arms move and react at super speed (recent bullet deflecting feat comes to mind) he can block a batarang and dodge a gas bomb.

Flyattractor
Of course following that logic I can recall instances whee Cap America has punched an enraged hulk and it actually effected the hulk....COMIC BOOK LOGIC!

It sucks.

SamZED
Ok.. First of... Cap punching out Hulk makes perfect sense.miffed
Second.. depends on the version of Ock, I recall at one point in comics he was ripped, not the usual fat guy were used to see, also the 8 tentacle Ock is basically a cyborg.

Flyattractor
It would also depend on which Batman too.

JLA Batman has access to much better tek/weapons then does regualr Gotham batman.

SamZED
You talking prep or stuff he carries in his belt?

Flyattractor
I mean JLABatman has stuff in his belt that Detective Comics Batman wouldn't.

tijay
No time to prep

tijay
bump

pym-ftw
Why did you bump a spite thread?

Kazenji
bump.

janus77
Batman makes calamari out of Doc Ock!

Nah, he dies, quite quickly. Doc Ock is too much for him.

tijay
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Why did you bump a spite thread?

Maybe I just don't like Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.