Wolverine vs Yujiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ViKtoricus
Wolverine of X-Men

Versus

Yujiro Hanma of Baki the Grappler

My name is ViKtoricus and Yujiro is my man. I know him well. I know his strength and what he is capable of. But to Wolverine fans, I want you to argue against me. Show me what you got.

ScreamPaste
This belongs in the All Versus Forum. (Foreign Cinema)

Wei Phoenix
Wolverine tells this guy that he'll concede if he can break his arm. The other guy accepts and fails which makes him the loser.

ViKtoricus
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
This belongs in the All Versus Forum. (Foreign Cinema)

What makes you think Yujiro does not have the strength to break Wolverine's arm?

ScreamPaste
1. You quoted the wrong guy.
2. Adamantium.

danteiscool
yeah, like Screampaste said, wrong forum. and also like Screampast said, Wolvie has adamantium. Yujiro may be badass and ridiculously strong for a human who just happened to be born with some crazy ass genes and bloodlust, but there is no way he is strong enough to break Wolvie's arm. dislocate sure, but not break it.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by ViKtoricus
What makes you think Yujiro does not have the strength to break Wolverine's arm?

This guy better be stronger than Hulk and Thor combined if he hopes to break any bone in Wolverine's body.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.