TeenTitans GO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Well it's here now, and I have mixed feelings.
On one hand they got all the voice actors back and it did make me laugh a few times.

On the other hand all the characters are really mean (with the exception of starfire). Raven, Robin, and cyborg are all jerks.

Any opinions on the new show.

SevenShackles
It's terrible.

SamZED
Dont care what anybody says I loved the original show and happy it came back (even though its chibi version) its funny, all the voice actors are back, titans are in character and its mostly about them interacting with one another which I enjoyed the most about the original. So im happy and loving it so far. Waiting for episode 2.

TheHulk
It's actually very good smile I really love the original and I seriously wanted it to continue,after I found out it was going to end....I don't know,why aren't I excited as I should be sad perhaps because I still can't let go on Young Justice T.T

SevenShackles
Originally posted by SamZED
Dont care what anybody says I loved the original show and happy it came back (even though its chibi version) its funny, all the voice actors are back, titans are in character and its mostly about them interacting with one another which I enjoyed the most about the original. So im happy and loving it so far. Waiting for episode 2.
Do they really feel like the same characters to you? More like a parody to me. It's cool you like it but it's a shame they got rid of young justice for it, mind you it's not why I dislike it. I went to watch it with all the hope and glee I had for the original and was just disappointed.

I hope it gets better.

KingD19
I don't really like it all that much. And while I'm a bit biased due to it being used to replace YJ, I can take a step back and look at it for what it is. And it's not great. Sure they got the VA's back, which is really the only thing that makes it even remotely watchable. Now if they'd brought back Teen Titans, maybe even continued it from where they left off, I'd still be miffed about Young Justice, but at least I'd be a bit better since it was getting replaced with another good show. But they literally dropped Young Justice, one of the best shows on Cartoon Network, for a joke. The creators even admitted they'd never watched the original.

TheHulk
^The 2 post above says it all thumb up

SamZED
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Do they really feel like the same characters to you? More like a parody to me. It's cool you like it but it's a shame they got rid of young justice for it, mind you it's not why I dislike it. I went to watch it with all the hope and glee I had for the original and was just disappointed.

I hope it gets better. I was actually worried they wont feel like the same characters seeing how the guys writing them had nothing to do with the previous show but apparently they get help from the original staff. Its too early to tell but so far they dont feel out of character to me, well... maybe in some instances but that was sometimes the case with the original show even. All the basic relationships between titans were kept unchanged imo. Raven watching my little ponies felt weird (hillarious but weird) but its not unlike her to have a weird secret obsession that doesnt fit with her character. Still remember that old episode where she was drooling over Aqualad.

zeeshanaayan07
SamZED your post is very helpful for me

SamZED
No prob.
Just watched the last one, miss the old show but the fact that they're pushing for BBRAE in Go makes me happy.

ScreamPaste
I love TTG.

NotAllThatEvil
I'd like it better if they just did slightly different designs for the characters. I get conflicted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.