Martian Manhunter vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
the last of his kind Jon Jonzz vs ex anti human Terrorist, survivor of the holocaust and the Master of Magnetism Erik Lensherr

Eel O'Brien
Based on feats/powerset, I'd say MM in fairly short order.

But depending on how much credence you give Dr. Polaris completely owning J'onn because his blood has such a high volume of iron...

-Pr-
Worst. Writing. Ever.

Eel O'Brien
Originally posted by -Pr-
Worst. Writing. Ever.

Among the worst, definitely. But as I don't recall J'onn's iron-rich blood being contradicted at any point, you could argue that it's part of his physiology.

I personally wouldn't and would give this bout to J'onn.

Odekahn
If its classic mags I'm tempted to go with him, but if MM isn't jobbing I'd have to go with him.

intangibilty would be the biggest problem, as it could possibly bypass his shields, though they have stopped intangibles before, I suppose it depends on the method of intangibility. but jonn is such a ****-up, I can see magneto winning.

mighty adam
Worst. Writing. Ever. I can think of worst. Batman kicking hulk in the nuts then gas him for a k.o. Cannonball absorbing glads. Oh and BP godlike armbar on ss

Sixth_Winged
I'm gonna go with John cause it's the logical choice but martians and jobbing go hand in hand, mag's probably has a good chance.

yaadaveyaa
ill take mags hes smarter got his shields and tons of offensive power mags for the majority

JakeTheBank
IdAmkx8eAos

Master of Magnets wins.

Darth Jello
Magneto. Based on his power set, Magneto can in theory, instantly kill anyone made of matter.

well, thats a no limits fallacy though. he has however ripped the neo beliclan to shreds and they were pretty powerful

Golgo13
If MM can phase through his shields, he wins. If not, he loses.

-Pr-
Originally posted by mighty adam
I can think of worst. Batman kicking hulk in the nuts then gas him for a k.o. Cannonball absorbing glads. Oh and BP godlike armbar on ss

Yes, but the difference is that nobody tries to use those as evidence.

Badabing
Yes, but the difference is that nobody tries to use those as evidence. Almost nobody...badawe

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
Almost nobody...badawe

no expression

jitay
Mags

tijay
bump

LeonBuco666
This could go either way, its spite in each favor, magneto could destroy MM but MM could do the same to mags

Sasaraixx
Worst. Writing. Ever.

Agreed. Didn't he magnetize Diana's bracers too, which to my knowledge aren't even made of metal.

Though, Batman taking out WW with a kick to the gut and Flash with a smoke bomb is pretty high up there as well.

tijay
How about if both are bloodlusted and using all of their abilities to the max

Warlord
MM wins. bbloodlusted even more

Mshinu
Mags wins, bloodlusted MM jobs even faster.

Warlord
bloodlusted MM is essentially Fernus so I doubt Mags would get a win

abhilegend
J'onn wins.

Prof. T.C McAbe
MM if he can phase through Mags shields wins pretty easily. ^^

Golgo13
MM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.