Fat Cobra Vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
No stone stare for Gorgon.

cdtm
Does he get bladez?

Golgo13
Originally posted by cdtm
Does he get bladez?

Standard equipment.

Khazra Reborn
Gorgon. Better fighter, better HF, tougher ect.

Mindset
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Gorgon. Better fighter, better HF, tougher ect. So you don't know who Fat Cobra is.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
So you don't know who Fat Cobra is.

He hasn't needed to heal since becoming an Immortal Weapon. laughing

Usually, his opponents die before he can take any damage. Even Lord Rand only gave him a bloody lip, after three solid hits.

KingD19
Gorgon's "standard equipment" is Grasscutter, a blade so perfect and powerful it can effortlessly cut through Gods. And Gorgon's speed and durability are outrageous, as he was not only fast enough to take on Wolverine with no problem, he sliced off Yo-Yo's arms while she was running super speed, and then took a punch from a 30 foot tall Stonewall and shrugged it off. Plus he can read Cobra's mind to anticipate his moves.

cdtm
Gorgon. Better fighter, better HF, tougher ect.

Gorgon looked about even with Danny, on all counts.

And Fat Cobra seemed a LOT tougher than Danny. One punch did more damage then Danny's jump kick, elbow, and Iron Fist punch.

Khazra Reborn
I don't know what y'all are talking about, Cobra was beaten into a bloody delirium by John Aman, and wasn't looking all that great in the 8th City either.

Bendis' shitty version not withstanding Gorgon has looked better most of the time.

KingD19
Hold on now, Prince of Orphans is clearly the strongest of the Immortal Weapons and would beat all of them into the same(or worse) states in a fight.

But I do believe Gorgon would take this. Especially since Cobra has no defense against Grasscutter.

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
Hold on now, Prince of Orphans is clearly the strongest of the Immortal Weapons and would beat all of them into the same(or worse) states in a fight.

But I do believe Gorgon would take this. Especially since Cobra has no defense against Grasscutter.

And besides, if he's talking about the Brubaker/Fraction run, then it was Steel Serpent/Steel Phoenix that John Aman beat down, and not Fat Cobra. Although POO can certainly beat down Fatty as easily.

As for Gorgon's grass cutter, Fat Cobra has some options. That ki whip of his, a thunderclap, and another area attack created from the impact of jumping. Add in the fact he's very quick for his size, and was capable of catching Danny flatfooted with a big punch, when he was standing right in his face with his guard up, and he should be capable of holding his own, at the least.

Dog Brother #1 and Tiger's Beautiful Daughter also had cutting instruments, so Fatty would have needed to learn how to deal with weapon users if he expected to win that tournament.

cdtm
and wasn't looking all that great in the 8th City either.

How didn't he look good? At one point, he insisted on holding off a pretty large group of advancing enemies, without any help, just for fun of it.

KingD19

As for Gorgon's grass cutter, Fat Cobra has some options. He could dodge it, for one. He's quick enough to, at worst, suffer superficial wounds. Danny claimed he wasn't slow as all, and Cobra was quick enough to catch Danny flat footed with a big punch.

And he has weapons of his own, like that ki whip (Greater range then a sword), a thunderclap, and some weird explosion effect if he jumps into an area.

He's quick, I'm not doubting that, but Gorgon on average is freakishly fast. As he outfought Wolverine who was not holding back in the slightest. He also as I mentioned chopped off Slingshot's(Yo Yo Rodriguez) arms at the elbow while she was in the middle of a superspeed charge/attack.

She can move at least a few hundred mph, and his back was turned, then he just casually dodged and lopped her arms off. And then he took a punch from Stonewall(Absorbing Man's son) at 30 feet tall that left him in a crater. He brushed it off and was ready to keep fighting.

Cobra can take a few, but I'd give Gorgon the majority.

cdtm
I don't know anything about Yo Yo, but if she's speedster level, I'd be inclined to write that off as PIS on the basis of the fact he wasn't so fast, Wolverine couldn't almost hold his own in their endgame match, and he wasn't outright blitzing Logan or Elektra. More like, he was a step or two ahead of them, instead of leagues.

jinzin
I don't know anything about Yo Yo, but if she's speedster level, I'd be inclined to write that off as PIS on the basis of the fact he wasn't so fast, Wolverine couldn't almost hold his own in their endgame match, and he wasn't outright blitzing Logan or Elektra. More like, he was a step or two ahead of them, instead of leagues. *confused* He did outright blitz Elektra though. She couldn't lay a hand on him.

Gorgon's a speedster of sorts. Miller's version was so fast he could have an entire mental conversation with Elektra that went on for paragraphs before Shield agents had even registered that they entered the room. He was WAY downgraded in the Avengers books, DD knocked him out for god sakes.

KingD19
I forgot that Gorgon himself is a speedster at times. First time he fought Logan he couldn't believe how fast he was. He has some teleporting speed feats I believe.

In the scene where he chops off Slingshot's arms, Daisy even comments on how no one is that fast, and he corrects her by saying that he is.

cdtm
Originally posted by jinzin
*confused* He did outright blitz Elektra though. She couldn't lay a hand on him.

Gorgon's a speedster of sorts. Miller's version was so fast he could have an entire mental conversation with Elektra that went on for paragraphs before Shield agents had even registered that they entered the room. He was WAY downgraded in the Avengers books, DD knocked him out for god sakes.

"Blitz, in the definition I'm using, is what Quicksilver did to Mr. X. I'll grant Gorgon's very fast, by bullet time standards, but he wasn't so fast Logan, at his very best, can't keep up with him.

I peg him as high end bullet time, personally.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
so mind set who do you think wins.

Probably Gorgon

Unexpected. confused

Mindset
?

cdtm
?

Was google browsing, and found that in an older Fat Cobra vs Gorgon thread.

So, who do you think wins now, Mindset? ^_^

Mindset
Fat Cobra.

I just didn't want to destroy dum dum's psyche.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.