Juggernaut Colossus vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Will the Innocent Russian with the power of Cyttorak be able to defeat the Raging Hulkster

WHO WINS YOU DECIDE!!!!!

This is a no holds barred fight TO THE DEATH!!!!

SevenShackles
Hulk by BFR.

TheHulk
Hulk wins with or without BFR.

juggerman
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hulk wins with

yes

or without BFR.

no

SevenShackles
I'm not interested in waiting this fight out laughing out loud I prefer hulk just BFR him and call it a day.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SevenShackles
I'm not interested in waiting this fight out laughing out loud I prefer hulk just BFR him and call it a day. Yea,good point laughing out loud

BUSTER1
If Collosanught can get up to classig Juggy levels, he wins after a fight the literally lasts several days. Classic juggy had the powerset to beat the elite bricks, as he was completely immune from physical force.

tijay
c'mon guys stop being lazy

no BFR

SevenShackles
Originally posted by tijay
c'mon guys stop being lazy

no BFR
Its not being Lazy it's truth. Juggys enchantments that made it so the only way to really deal with him was BFR or get into an endless slugfest are now colossus's to suffer under. Despite being super powered befoe getting the gem it makes little overall difference.

You don't want BFR as an answer? Hulk and him punch eachother and then hulk side steps him and he self BFR ...wait not BFR... Stalemate or hulk rage stomps him after a frustrating back and forth.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/571282-172203ch_super.jpg

googol

Demon Colossus>Classic Juggernaut in term of Raw power output/Unstoppability.

Demon colossus could punk any hulk not named WBH.

googol
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If Collosanught can get up to classig Juggy levels, he wins after a fight the literally lasts several days. Classic juggy had the powerset to beat the elite bricks, as he was completely immune from physical force.

Demon Colossus>Classic Juggernaut.

colossus was drawing far more power from the gem than classic cain ever did(except Trion ofcourse) that was confirm by the deamon himself

SevenShackles
So demon colossus is juggy colossus's base level?

KingD19
No, his levels go like this. Piotr > Colossus(strong enough to tangle with War Machine and Red Hulk) > Juggernaut > Demon Juggernaut.

He can access the Demon Form incredibly quickly though. He's done it instantly before.

tijay
Originally posted by KingD19
No, his levels go like this. Piotr > Colossus(strong enough to tangle with War Machine and Red Hulk) > Juggernaut > Demon Juggernaut.

He can access the Demon Form incredibly quickly though. He's done it instantly before.

is that when he got those red eyes and things growing out his back?

KingD19
Yeah. Demon Juggernaut/Demon Colossus is when he starts glowing, his hands turn into claws, and he starts speaking that weird language.

googol
So demon colossus is juggy colossus's base level? no but he can get angry very very fast

Branlor Swift
Collusos...

For fuc...

-Pr-
Edited op.

KingD19
I was kind of ignoring that, but it is weirdly annoying to see it written that way.

tijay
soz mates

-Pr-
No worries; it happens.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by -Pr-
No worries; it happens.
More than once. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t578416.html
Just saying. Lol

Still think hulk wins here.

Classic NES
Originally posted by juggerman
yes

no

This.

-Pr-
More than once. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t578416.html
Just saying. Lol

Still think hulk wins here.

laughing out loud

juggernaut74
Originally posted by KingD19

He can access the Demon Form incredibly quickly though. He's done it instantly before. Pretty much. He was just on another level in Demon mode.

nwg202
Colossus turned from normal Colossus straight up into demon mode when he wanted to tear Magik apart IIRC. I don't think he even went into regular juggy mode

DickBlazer
Demon colossus seemed scary as hell. I'll take him

abhilegend
Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.