Barakapool vs Twilight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
All vamps and wolves from Twilight against Deadpool's final form from X Men Origins:Wolverine.
Takes place in a forest in Forks, Canada.

All opponents are bloodlusted and PIS/CIS is off.

Who takes this?

Lestov16
edit

KingD19
That's like...100+ people. Many of them with super powers. One of them can even control the elements. But I believe his Adamantium blades could slice through them, and his eyebeams hit hard enough and pack enough heat to do some serious damage. I don't think he wins though. Not against that many people.

Silent Master
Deadpool wins

Robtard
LoL. Small army vs 1. Twilight must need a win.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL. Small army vs 1. Twilight must need a win.

Who do you think wins? Even Vamp speed might not help them because Wade had the reflexes to deflect automatic fire. IDK though. Vamps might be faster than bullets. I want to see what others (esp. DDM) say.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lestov16
Who do you think wins? Even Vamp speed might not help them because Wade had the reflexes to deflect automatic fire. IDK though. Vamps might be faster than bullets. I want to see what others (esp. DDM) say.

Who do you think wins?

KingD19
He's definitely fast enough to react. But he'll literally be getting swarmed by 100 or more beings with superhuman speed/strength/durability, and more than a few with other crazy ass powers.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Silent Master
Who do you think wins?

Firstly, I honestly don't know, which is why I made the thread, and secondly, besides pointing out errors in arguments, I will not debate or pick sides in any of my own threads.

This is a tough one to decide though.

Silent Master
Firstly, I honestly don't know, which is why I made the thread, and secondly, besides pointing out errors in arguments, I will not debate or pick sides in any of my own threads.

This is a tough one to decide though.

IOW, you're going to troll anyone whose opinion you disagree with.

Lestov16
I have no opinion here. I honestly just want to see you guys debate it out. I am interested in who is decided as the winner

Also, i just noticed I said Forks, Canada. Mistake on my part.

Don't forget XI can teleport and shoot optic blasts. Once again though, IDK if the blasts could actually hurt the vamps.

Silent Master
Maybe you should watch the movies, that way you'll be able to form an opinion.

FrothByte
Putting all the vamps into the fight is over kill. You have Jane who could cripple him with pain, or Jane's twin (forgot his name) who could deaden all his senses. I'm pretty sure there's a vamp there who could make him hallucinate... and a whole load of other powers.

If it's just the Cullens, then he stands a chance. His teleportation will make it tricky for the vamps.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Silent Master
Maybe you should watch the movies, that way you'll be able to form an opinion.

What's your problem, dude? Seriously, calm down.

Lestov16
Originally posted by FrothByte
Putting all the vamps into the fight is over kill. You have Jane who could cripple him with pain, or Jane's twin (forgot his name) who could deaden all his senses. I'm pretty sure there's a vamp there who could make him hallucinate... and a whole load of other powers.

If it's just the Cullens, then he stands a chance. His teleportation will make it tricky for the vamps.

But he can teleport, has automatic fire-reflexes, can shoot lasers, and has indestructible knives that could possibly hurt the vamps. If he can casually deflect hundreds of bullets, it's possible he could fry and slice through hundreds of vamps.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure with Logan's healing factor he could ignore the pain, as he didn't seem to be in too much pain even after Logan cut his head off.

And the optic beams can definitely hurt the vamps.

Silent Master
What's your problem, dude? Seriously, calm down.

Saying that you should watch the movies so that you can form an opinion is actually on topic, maybe you should try calming down.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure with Logan's healing factor he could ignore the pain, as he didn't seem to be in too much pain even after Logan cut his head off.

And the optic beams can definitely hurt the vamps.

He looks like he's immune to physical pain, but Jane targets the brain. As long as he has a brain then he can feel Jane's pain. Jane and her brother are the biggest threats here. He can teleport all over the place if he wants, but if he's crippled by pain he won't be able to do much. Or Jane's brother (Alex I think his name was) can simply rob him of his senses.

marwash22
spite thread.

Robtard

It's obvious who I think wins. The small army of super-powered people.

Considering poor-man's Deadpool was taken out by Logan and Creed, I don't see how you could imagine he even has a small chance here. If anything, it should be how many can he kill before he's torn to pieces.

Lestov16
Damn. I see. What if it was just the Cullens and the Blacks?

The Fat Rambo
Who do you think wins? Even Vamp speed might not help them because Wade had the reflexes to deflect automatic fire. IDK though. Vamps might be faster than bullets. I want to see what others (esp. DDM) say. Dude, Alice and Jane WTF solo rape.

FrothByte
Damn. I see. What if it was just the Cullens and the Blacks?

Well if it's just the Cullens and Wolves, then Deadpool CAN win if he plays it smart. I doubt his optic blasts can kill the twivamps, but it can at least stun them, and probably kill the wolves. The vamps and wolves are still stronger than him, so he needs to make sure he keeps on teleporting and doesn't get held down.

Now if he manages to avoid anyone grabbing onto him, then he can slice up everyone with his adamantium claws. At least... that's the theory.

In actual fight though, I'm not sure how good he'd be able to deal with either Alice or Edward. Would he be fast enough to get in a slash before either reads his moves and intercepts him? Not so sure.

Lestov16
Thing is that he had Wade's reflexes, and Wade was causally deflecting hundreds of bullets worth of automatic fire. Are vamps faster than rapid-fire bullets?

The Fat Rambo
Originally posted by The Fat Rambo
Dude, Alice and Jane WTF solo rape.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.