Game of Low-Ball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Bring out your cigars and put on your poker face. It's time to play the game of Low-Ball.

This is the place to list your favorite low-ball quotes from the VS Forum

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
Ymir is not a skyfather being. Any legitimate skyfather can beat him by merely banishing him or teleporting him into the sun. Ymir is not a rival of Odin nor Surtur. Remember not to go by comic fight outcomes if it contradicts what will really happen. DD is harder than Ymir, in no way can he physically harm DD. This is like me trying to harm a small diamond with my bare hands (flesh and bone). Originally posted by h1a8
8. As Bruce Lee would say, "Galaxies don't hit back". Which means that destroying a galaxy doesn't mean you are completely immune to being froze.
Although large in size dead galaxies aren't very durable like adamantium or Juggernaut.
I already did several posts ago. I showed that Hulk's full strength equals only a small portion of Colossus's strength.

Again, you can pinch your own skin with a very minute amount of force.
It would take Hulk almost all of his strength to pinch Colossus's skin. But Colossus can pinch his own skin very easily. So a tiny portion of his strength matches ALL of Hulk's strength. A full punch from Colossus should splatter Hulk.

i pretty much dare anyone to beat that last post.

Raisen
Originally posted by psycho gundam

I like. I like.
Do you think this thread is worthy and will last?

psycho gundam
the mods might be able to pinch it.

imo it's not bashing but rather finding the biggest lapses in logic

Raisen
the mods might be able to pinch it

how? and why would they be that petty?

psycho gundam
no more questions

Oliver North

galaxies don't hit back

pym-ftw
eek!

That last one is pure gold

Badabing
Originally posted by Raisen
Bring out your cigars and put on your poker face. It's time to play the game of Low-Ball.

This is the place to list your favorite low-ball quotes from the VS Forum Yeah...no. Not a vs thread using comic book characters. Just a glorified flame/bait thread. Don't make threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.