Inigo Montoya's gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
So inigo, zorro, will turner, the musketeers, and the count of monte cristo all show up at maximus' s place. They have a beer or two and inigo says he can take the seven of them in a sword fight (no guns, no armor, just swords). They all agree and form an orderly line from weakest to strongest. How far does the Spaniard get?

By the way this is book inigo. Not movie.

Charlotte DeBel
Count of Monte-Cristo - loses, fencing is not his forte.
Will Turner - does better but loses (yes, I place him second)
Musketeers (go by book ones, since movies portray them differenly)
Aramis, Portos - same as Mr. Turner
Athos, d'Artagnan, Zorro (de la Vega one, not Banderas one) all have fair chances of beating him. Athos has the least since he's very classical by-the-book fencer, but he's the damn best by the book fencer of the four. D'Artagnan and Zorro are not above using dirty tactics and this gets really fun to watch (not to mention them both fluent in Spanish - Zorro is a Spainard/Mexican and D'Artagnan speaks Spanish as a second language (though all four musketeers do as mentioned in Twenty Years After, but Gascon insults can get... very colorful).

NotAllThatEvil
I was actually thinking more 1993 musketeers (I haven't resd thr book yet).

Charlotte DeBel
1993 movie sucked balls. Book d'Artagnan may have chances vs book Inigo. Movie one loses horribly, and so do his friends.

NotAllThatEvil
I doupt any of the musketeers from the book have put in the time inigo has book wise. (That's on of my favorite movies sad ).

Impediment
I've read the Princess Bride many times. Such a fantastic story.

Inigo can probably win with ease.

He survived Rugen's knife and also killed the numerous King Bats in the dark stairway.

Only Westley bested Inigo.

NotAllThatEvil
Yes, but Wesley beat him through brute force mostly and he is described as rather thin. Could one of the others overpower him?

Charlotte DeBel
If we go for brute strength, then Porthos is the king there, though he'll be more in place in strength competition with Inigo's giant friend. And skillwise he's weaker than Inigo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.