Order of the Sith Lords vs. Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Taay'hai
FYI, the format of my threads is inspired by Sybrael.

Rules:
Saber
Force
All-out
Hand-to-hand

Order of the Sith Lords:
1. Darth Revan
2. Darth Malak
3. Darth Bandon
4. Darth Bastila
5. Darth Bane
6. Darth Zannah
7. Darth Tenebrous
8. Darth Plagueis
9. Darth Sidious
10. Darth Maul
11. Dooku
12. Asajj Ventress
13. Savage Opress
14. Darth Vader
15. Sith Stalker
16. Dark Apprentice
17. Maulkiller

Jedi:
1. Starkiller
2. Meetra Surik
3. Visas Marr
4. Juhani
5. Luke Skywalker
6. Jaina Solo
7. Anakin Skywalker
8. Galen Marek
9. Yoda
10. Obi-Wan Kenobi
11. Quinlan Vos
12. Ahsoka Tano
13. Shaak Ti
14. Kyle Katarn
15. Cin Drallig
16. Jaden Korr
17. Mace Windu

axel_jovan
FYI read the rules, max 3 people per team.

Ascendancy
Indeed, the rules are there for a reason. It's impossible to say how this would turn out in some crazy melee.

Q99
I'd say the Jedi, more people with battle meditation/stronger battle meditation. Better teamwork.

Ascendancy
Then I say the Sith, more people capable of creating and maintaining Force Storms and unstoppable miles-wide firestorms =p

Arhael
Team one, they've got Bandon after all.

Lord Lucien
Team 1 is redundant. Why would you put Maul on a team with a Maulkiller? Are you trying to handicap them?

Q99
There is literally four and a half Galen Mareks here.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Team 1 is redundant. Why would you put Maul on a team with a Maulkiller? Are you trying to handicap them?

Also, Opress, Asajj, and Dooku all hate each other, and I count... 7 instances where someone on that team was killed by someone else on that team, multiple of which weren't Sith ascension fights.

Taay'hai
If you don't remember, Palpy had a big Battle Meditation too. Also, I never said this'd be a crazy melee. I meant to add that they all duel one by one in accordance to their numbers, and then the remainders of each team fight it out.

Ascendancy
So you want us to orchestrate 17 vs battles, then every battle after that until there is a final winner? Yeah, that's a little tedious.

Q99
Originally posted by Taay'hai
If you don't remember, Palpy had a big Battle Meditation too.

Like I said, more people with Battle Meditation among the Jedi.

Crazy melee is simpler.

Well, that, or just have Luke fill in as many duels as possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.