(Devil May Cry 3) Vergil Vs Vergil (DMC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Vergil from devil may cry 3 Vs his dmc Version. (Stupid version in my opinon)

Both are have their full MAX and power

Devil May Cry 3 Vergil (Real vergil)

http://i42.tinypic.com/30sy4k1.jpg

VS

DMC Vergil (Fake vergil)

http://i39.tinypic.com/r2lwdc.jpg

I am sorry if I offended fans of DMC or DmC Vergil fans. But to Me Devil May Cry 3 Vergil is the REAL VERGIL!!!!!!!!!!!

MY money is on THE REAL VERGIL in this fight

EmptyHearted
REAL VERGIL BEAT THE HELL OUT HIS STUPID VERSION OF DMC..

BloodRain
nuVergil aint that bad of a character, shows more drive, reason and ambition than Vergil but not as sadistic and cruel.. until Vergil's Downfall which shows him becoming closer to the old Vergil.
JlEwrXn0SLE

But yes, Vergil > nuVergil;

Hypersonic+ > Supersonic

Tanking stabs and instantly regenerating > Put into a critical state from a stab and taking a while to regenerate

Yamato's extreme cutting ability > nuYamato's

Vergil's DT stats > nuVergil's

nuVergil's DT gives him access to a doppelganger which.. doesnt really cover the speed gap. The biggest thing he has is his strength thats above Vergil even with Beowulf.

stargun
19:43 into the video

no expression

BloodRain
Yeah I have no idea how to explain what the heck that was. Like if its real or in his head.. I was already trying to get a scale of that before seeing the landscape after.

Looks like its Town sized.. damn.

danteiscool
eh as you've all been pointing out, classic Vergil pretty much has DmC Vergil beat in every category except for strength and apparently destructive capacity if that explosion after Vergil merges with Hollow Vergil is be believed. still, if their speed were more equal, it could possibly have gone either way as long as DmC Vergil kept the hurt on to try and wear down classic Vergil's regen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.