Professor Hulk vs Thunderstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Who wins?

leonidas
hulk.

curryman
Depends on when in Thunderstrike's career.

Early on its a stomp in favor of the Hulk and later on Thunderstrike should completely demolish him.

leonidas
later on? pretty sure i have the entire thunderstrike run. when did he get an upgrade that would have let him beat hulk?

curryman
Originally posted by leonidas
later on? pretty sure i have the entire thunderstrike run. when did he get an upgrade that would have let him beat hulk?

When he came into his powers he was basically a more human Thor.

I don't see Professor Hulk competing with that.

In the beginning he was just so...unbelievably inexperienced.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by leonidas
I 2nd this question, from what I know of him he should lose fighting the hulk.

Naija boy
Definitely Hulk

Badabing
I see Hulk pulling a "puny god" moment.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk beats him up.

Raisen
Hulk.

zopzop
To the people saying "Hulk wins", did you even read the OP?

TS via BFR. TS 10/10.

psycho gundam
Lol, the usual copout

abhilegend
Hulk stomps.

zopzop
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Lol, the usual copout
Take it up with the OP. He didn't say "No BFR".

That's the thing with one dimensional bricks, you got to handicap the opposition to make the fight fair.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by zopzop
To the people saying "Hulk wins", did you even read the OP?

TS via BFR. TS 10/10.
Ah, BFR. Good point lol.

Branlor Swift
Zop really opened our eyes in this thread.

Thunderstrike zops Hulk to the Big Crunch

Badabing
Shut up Slopslop, Hulk wins. b_hulk

psycho gundam
Take it up with the OP. He didn't say "No BFR".

That's the thing with one dimensional bricks, you got to handicap the opposition to make the fight fair. so basically you rather just have one character banish the other asap rather than them actually engage one another as the thread intends, unless other hulk incarnations have some form of teleportation or flight I'm unaware of...

Pushing the bfr button is a copoutOriginally posted by Badabing
Shut up Slopslop, Hulk wins. b_hulk or that

SevenShackles
Didn't thunderstrike fight she-hulk? (who was hit with Loki magic whammy to see him as an enemy) I dont remember all of the fight, how did he fare?

JakeTheBank
I think Eric probably would resort to BFR after getting his ass kicked for a while. But odds are, he'd be KO'd before he even thought of it.

Masterson Thor would be more of an even fight.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Definitely Hulk laughing What a surprise!

Horrificus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Zop really opened our eyes in this thread.
Yeah. He's really, really great. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thunderstrike wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah. He's really, really great. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Et tu, Brute?

Damborgson
Of course BFR's an option, but since I doubt that the intention of the thread is: "I'm gonna leave BFR on and when those mofos say Hulk wins, I'll let them have it!" Zop's just being zop.

Professor is a match for the real Thor. Strike loses unfortunately.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Horrificus
laughing What a surprise!

Indeed.Almost as surpring as horrificus trolling a hulk thread. smile

Horrificus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Indeed.Almost as surpring as horrificus trolling a hulk thread. smile Actually, I like Professor Hulk more than Thunderstrike.

Interesting character. Had to fight his way out of some tight spots and did not always power up to defeat his enemies.

This was back before Marvel writers were instructed to end all Hulk story arcs with, "Hulk was holding back, but now he is madder and stronger than ever before."

Funny but true. laughing out loud This is before they stumbled upon the fact that a large number of individuals existing in the Marvel fan-base, could actually be drawn in by, and then addicted to pages depicting nothing more than large-scale collateral damage, repetition of themes and illustrated power-ups.

Strangely enough, it was found that the more muscled green skin being exposed, the more powerful the rabid Hulk-Addiction phenomenon. Especially if the images included the actual "Hulk Buttocks".

The discovery was in all the most prominent medical journals. I'm sure you must have read up on it. big grin

Horrificus
Et tu, Brute? Hey Man! I meant it. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You are really NEAT! eek!

Hehe.

And, I agree with the bfr scenario.

TheHulk
Prof Hulk would win,with or without BFR evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.