Gethzerion, Sidious, and Exar Kun vs Luke, Yoda, and Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ascendancy
Setting: Dathomir

I figure a little amping will be necessary considering this is all fighters at peak and we know Luke is high on that Force crack when he's at his best.

Sabers
Force
All-out

NewGuy01
Yoda would stalemate Sids

Mace and Exar would go at it, and I believe Mace could probably take him out in a long duel.

Luke would certainly defeat Gethzerion, and aid Yoda and Mace in defeating their contemperaries.

Team 2 takes it.

axel_jovan
^ Yeah, team 2 seems to have an edge.

Ascendancy
Let's assume Sidious is still a little disdainful of Luke and engages him, Kun strikes at Yoda, and Gethzerion goes up against Mace.

What say ye?

NewGuy01
Yoda>Kun
Mace>Geth
Luke>Sids

Pretty simple.

Ascendancy
You don't think Gethzerion's lightning & Force abilities give Windu a run for his money? No doubt he can take her in sabers, but that isn't all he'd have to deal with. Sidious feared her powers enough to confine her to her homeworld.

Q99
Originally posted by Ascendancy
You don't think Gethzerion's lightning & Force abilities give Windu a run for his money? No doubt he can take her in sabers, but that isn't all he'd have to deal with. Sidious feared her powers enough to confine her to her homeworld.

Mace is really good at blocking lightning, though. He blocked Sid's.

Force only she may be able to hold her own, but all-out he can defend against it and get to melee.

Ascendancy
Back to the drawing board. I was hoping for a slightly more interesting battle =p

axel_jovan
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Back to the drawing board. I was hoping for a slightly more interesting battle =p
Maybe replace Gethzerion with RoT Bane or Plagueis and the battle will be more interesting smile

Arhael
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Maybe replace Gethzerion with RoT Bane or Plagueis and the battle will be more interesting smile
Replace her with Abeloth and then we have fun. ;D

GM Skywalker
Team 2 have Luke. Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.