Brainwave Vs Shadow King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Classic Brainwave Sr. Telepathic battle.

Oliver North
I don't know anything about Brainwave, but I did start a Respect thread for SK back when I did the one for Holocaust (there was a time on the forum where X-villains were way under-rated). He has feats putting him up there as one of Marvel's top telepaths, but ultimately he tends to be outsmarted by his enemies than overpowered, and in fact, for as many high end feats (nearly destroying the Astral Plane) as he has, he has low end ones like losing to Rogue. So, I'm not sure how this fight goes, but with CIS, SK is doing everything he can to lose it for himself.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Oliver North
I don't know anything about Brainwave, but I did start a Respect thread for SK back when I did the one for Holocaust (there was a time on the forum where X-villains were way under-rated). He has feats putting him up there as one of Marvel's top telepaths, but ultimately he tends to be outsmarted by his enemies than overpowered, and in fact, for as many high end feats (nearly destroying the Astral Plane) as he has, he has low end ones like losing to Rogue. So, I'm not sure how this fight goes, but with CIS, SK is doing everything he can to lose it for himself.

Fortunately for Brainwave, he's a genius. His high end feats from what I heard are taking over the Spectre and JSA with relative ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.