Iron Man vs Twilight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
All vamps and wolves from Twilight vs Iron Man in his armor from The Avengers
Takes place in Forks
No precog, telepathy, illusions, or remote-pain causing allowed
Bloodlusted to da def

Who takes it?

marwash22
you gimped a team that already had slim chances of winning. An argument could be made if Tony couldn't fly, but as it stands, he just stays in the sky blows 'em up.

Lestov16
I'm sorry, I forgot to put that Iron Man only gets his repulsors and no other onboard weaponry

steverules_2
IM wins because twilight is GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

But yeah IM wins purely due to my hate towards twilight, he blasts them all away with his repulsors. His repulsors were able to take down loki and hurt him...loki...a God...was hurt by Tony's repulsors...Thor...another God was also hurt by the repulsors. Pretty sure they'd be able to take down a buncha vamps and some werewolves. Tony's taken on and beaten worse than them. I'm pretty sure they'll all be busy toning their muscles and rubbing oil on each other before they realise Tony has long range repulsors locked onto them.

Lestov16
But aren't they fast enough to dodge the repulsors?

steverules_2
I think Tony is able to lock on, they may be fast but I dunno if they're fast enough to dodge repulsor blasts, dodging a kick or a punch is one thing but a repulsor is faster. Besides Tony's got range on them, he could easily stand from a certain distance and shoot at them because I'm sure he'd able to zoom in on them.

Placidity
The vampires and werewolves hide. Then Tony is like "what the heck, where are they? I'm going down for a closer look". as soon as he lands, Edward speeds out with his shirt off. The light from his body blinds Tony, and BAM! All the other twi-people rush out and pile on top of Tony.

the ninjak
In Ironman 3 Aldrich Killian was able to dodge 3 repulsor blasts and took Ironman up close

A gang of vamps will reach and jump on him quickly.

Lestov16
So the vamps win?

Estacado
Pepper jumps in and phucks up everyone....haermm

marwash22
Originally posted by the ninjak
In Ironman 3 Aldrich Killian was able to dodge 3 repulsor blasts and took Ironman up close

A gang of vamps will reach and jump on him quickly. not gonna read whatever is in that spoiler, just wanna point out it's irrelevant because this is Tony's armor from Avengers.

marwash22
Also, if you're one of the people who has seen IM3, please keep that info out of the versus threads unless it's a thread specifically involving Iron Man from IM3. Not trying to backseat mod, i just don't wanna read anything spoilerish and i don't think anyone else does either.

the ninjak
Originally posted by marwash22
not gonna read whatever is in that spoiler, just wanna point out it's irrelevant because this is Tony's armor from Avengers.

Yeah gotcha. I took precaution when writing it. We really shoudn't have any Ironman threads quite frankly until some time after the American release.
It really is impossible to debate this thread without people seeing the new one.

Lestov16
Why? Just don't use his feats from IM3. There are 3 other films with him in it to judge him on.

the ninjak
Well if he can fly that's gonna be a problem. They can jump pretty high.
But I believe they can compromise the suit if they get on him.

dadudemon
Have any of you seen the final Twilight film?

Have any of you, besides Ninjak, seen Ironman 3?

Robtard
This thread has been done already. Just without the silly stipulations and gimps on either side.

FrothByte
Just want to clarify, is IM allowed flight? Because if he isn't, then he's phucked. If he's allowed to fly but can only use his repulsors and we're talking about ALL the vamps and wolves from twilight but without their extraordinary powers, then we're in for a very long fight.

IM can just fly out of jumping range and keep firing at them. The vamps should be fast enough to dodge around the blasts, though some will definitely get hit but it may take a while. In the end I think there's just too many twivamps and wolves and IM's suit runs out of power before he gets to kill them all.

Robtard
Ark reactor is a self sustained energy source by Avengers, no?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Ark reactor is a self sustained energy source by Avengers no?

Honestly can't remember. I know in IM1 and IM2 he could still run out of juice. But if his arc reactor does have infinite energy, then it's his body that will give way. The vamps don't get tired (though the wolves do). Tony might get exhausted before he's able to kill all of the vamps.

Robtard
Wait, he ran out of power averting the nuclear missile in Avengers.

marwash22
i thought that happened because he went into space and that suit simply wasn't capable of space travel. The Arc in his chest (the thing that powers the suit) didn't run out of power because if it did, Hulk wouldn't have been able to wake him up.

BruceSkywalker
Iron Man wins and this is even before I have seen Iron Man 3

FrothByte
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Iron Man wins and this is even before I have seen Iron Man 3

Err... how? If it was with his complete arsenal and with the twivamps gimped, then yes. But with just the repulsors, I having trouble imagining him taking on ALL the twivamps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.