Hidden Gems of Netflix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurger Bing
If you saw a really good movie that flew under the radar on Netflix, mention it here.

I was really impressed by "Altered". One of those horror movies where the characters aren't put in peril because of their own stupidity (Unless the character is straight up SUPPOSED to be stupid at that point), where they do things right and it gets bad anyway. Scary alien and cool characters. Gave it 5 stars.

jaden101
'Love'

If you liked 'Moon' then you'll like this.

siriuswriter
"Safety Not Guaranteed."
"Plunkett and MacCleane."
"Heavenly Creatures."
"Die."

KingD19
Tomorrow When The War Began - An Asian invasion force barges onto Australian soil and demands they be given a large portion of their land since they're so close. And a small group of teenagers fight back, guerilla style.

Rampage - A guy decks himself out in body armor and goes on a killing spree as his own form of population control.

ckakarate1
I think 'KingD19' said right

Wei Phoenix
Perfect Host.

siriuswriter
Just watched Jet Li's new movie - "The Sorcerer and the White Snake."

Complete fantasy/martial arts film. The only thing that bugged me was that there were two sets of translations - one that the film provided, and one that looked like when you press "English Subtitles" in the special features section, which almost completely covered up the movie's subtitles. I could tell they were translating different things, and would have preferred to watch the movie's subtitles, as they tend to be more lyrical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.