Street fighter VS KOF VS Tekken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iscaremonkeys
Which universe wins.
im going with KOF BABAY!

Zack Fair
SF.

Wrong forum.

iscaremonkeys
SF? why?
omg i did wrong forums.....wait don't SF KOF and TEKKEN have mangas?

Sh3nG L0nG
SF, but tekken has some very powerful people.

iscaremonkeys
KOF has some strong people as well. I think tekken Kicks the crap out of SF

Sh3nG L0nG
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
KOF has some strong people as well. I think tekken Kicks the crap out of SF
Some of the high end people are extremely powerful. Jimpachi, devil Jin, mokujin, etc.

iscaremonkeys
OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE DEVIL FORMS!

I change my vote to Tekken.

JakeTheBank
Dan Hibiki solos

iscaremonkeys
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLno. Marshal Law solos

psycho gundam
Which universe wins.
im going with KOF BABAY! depends on how you consider cross overs cause if you include them then ogre from tekken is in the same ballpark as gouki (akuma) and he's comparable to rugal who depending on who you face him with either beats gouki and steals his power, or vice versa.

using those 3 as a sort of median, KOF has a lot more bosses that are more powerful than rugal. KOF has like 10+ people that are gouki level or above, tekken only around maybe 4 +/-, and SF has about maybe 5 +/-

iscaremonkeys
do you think orochi could take henichi?

SamZED
Kazuya solos. cool

pym-ftw
Devil forms are the strongest on the field

Wrong forum

SamZED
Who needs the devil forms? Kazuya cracks their skulls with his bare fists.cool

Zack Fair
http://www.diablofans.com/uploads/1270640233/gallery_41735_124_59750.gif

SamZED
Fine... devil form for the guy with coffee...

Yamcha
ARE YOU OKAY?! BUSTUH WULF

I wish Terry would just join the SF roster.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://www.diablofans.com/uploads/1270640233/gallery_41735_124_59750.gif you kidding me? with his stamina even King could whoop him

Q99
you kidding me? with his stamina even King could whoop him

That's more of a gameplay thing.

He's destroyed an island, walked the seafloor, and destroyed a submarine.

Which isn't even getting into what he does in Capcom Fighters Evolution!

iscaremonkeys
wow really? henichi kicks his ass

Q99
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/102691/1901133-1678473_akuma_super_super.jpg

Who kicks who's ass now?

SevenShackles
Kof, the heavenly kings of orochi + orochi + omega rugal = awesomeness. Nevermind all that NESTS stuff like kula, Zero, Igniz and Mukai and that lot. That's alot of power in itself nevermind the regulars that show up for the tournament.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Q99
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/102691/1901133-1678473_akuma_super_super.jpg

Who kicks who's ass now? now assuming akuma really did that feat Its a Japanese custom to have a comic read right to left therefore it is drawn that way. This is drawn left to right therefore that is an American comic. Akuma is an Japanese character from japan made in japan by people who are Japanese. also he would have the customs of a Japanese manga character hence the right to left explanation.So the version you just showed me goes left to right in an AMERICAN WAY you are not showing me the ORIGINAL akuma you are showing me the AMERICAN version of this character. sorry original versions only

SevenShackles
now assuming akuma really did that feat Its a Japanese custom to have a comic read right to left therefore it is drawn that way. This is drawn left to right therefore that is an American comic. Akuma is an Japanese character from japan made in japan by people who are Japanese. also he would have the customs of a Japanese manga character hence the right to left explanation.So the version you just showed me goes left to right in an AMERICAN WAY you are not showing me the ORIGINAL akuma you are showing me the AMERICAN version of this character. sorry original versions only

Yup. udon comics did it as his ending in the Capcom Fighting evolution Game. A game that is not canon for any series involved. They also make the American SF comics.
This pic shouldn't be used in any canon argument.

iscaremonkeys
boom. Im still going with henichi kicking akumas ass even with that feat.
hell ryu can lose to ryo in Kof

Bentley
Zangief piledrives the KoF and the Tekken universe at the same time.

Darkstorm Zero
now assuming akuma really did that feat Its a Japanese custom to have a comic read right to left therefore it is drawn that way. This is drawn left to right therefore that is an American comic. Akuma is an Japanese character from japan made in japan by people who are Japanese. also he would have the customs of a Japanese manga character hence the right to left explanation.So the version you just showed me goes left to right in an AMERICAN WAY you are not showing me the ORIGINAL akuma you are showing me the AMERICAN version of this character. sorry original versions only

Thats wierd, last time I checked, Udon is a japanese comic company, also last time I checked, that comic strip was S.Akuma's ending in Caprcom Fighting Jam/Evolution and not part of any actual comic manga...

That said, Hachi's demonstrated durability will not ever stop a blow that sinks islands. The Honmaru explosion was actually very small compared to modern nuclear explosive devices, and infact it took a pileuup of suicide Jacks to... destroy the Honmaru compound... something WAY smaller than Hiroshima and Nagasaki... You might get a kiloton or two of explosive force out of that event.

NemeBro
So Street Fighter wins.

Crossovers mean exactly dick, and even counting them, the inclusion of Ingrid basically means it is impossible for them to lose.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by Bentley
Zangief piledrives the KoF and the Tekken universe at the same time. if its the street fighter 4 zangief...lol still no

Originally posted by NemeBro
So Street Fighter wins.
oh hell naw. braaaaaaa. Tekken bro. hell ryo from KOF could kick ryu's ass

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats wierd, last time I checked, Udon is a japanese comic company, also last time I checked, that comic strip was S.Akuma's ending in Caprcom Fighting Jam/Evolution and not part of any actual comic manga...

That said, Hachi's demonstrated durability will not ever stop a blow that sinks islands. The Honmaru explosion was actually very small compared to modern nuclear explosive devices, and infact it took a pileuup of suicide Jacks to... destroy the Honmaru compound... something WAY smaller than Hiroshima and Nagasaki... You might get a kiloton or two of explosive force out of that event. just dodge that kick. Also from what i remember henachi is no pushover hes practically a god in his devil form.

NemeBro
Heihachi has no Devil Form.

Do you even lift?

SevenShackles
Does Tekken come even close to the other two in pure power output? (nevermind skill)

Do you even lift?
thumb up

iscaremonkeys
i call him Devil henachi beacuse i refuse to call his amped up power form Jinpachi. either way Jinpachi (ew) is like near god level

iscaremonkeys
(just read that jinpachi is actually is father)so he doesent have a devil form??? well F*ck me........still think he takes akuma

Darkstorm Zero
just dodge that kick. Also from what i remember henachi is no pushover hes practically a god in his devil form.

Yeah, righto, considering Akuma is both faster, strronger hand har more energy output than anyone in Tekken, and you think that the term "god" actually means anything on it's own. No... I've done this debate round-robin for nearly 10 years, and absolutely nothing has changed...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/tumblr_lqkm54hqOp1qht847.gif~original

i call him Devil henachi beacuse i refuse to call his amped up power form Jinpachi. either way Jinpachi (ew) is like near god level

Jinpachi is a completely separate character from heihachi, and Jinpachi literally did nothing but job to Jin...

(just read that jinpachi is actually is father)so he doesent have a devil form??? well F*ck me........still think he takes akuma

You would of course be able to explain WHY he takes it, rather than simply stating that he can. BUUUT since neither Heihachi, nor anybody else from tekken could even come close to Akuma's feats outside of paltry what-if scenarios, then I'm sorry, Akuma would boot their shit in quite easily.

Also, Ryo defeating Ryu?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/tumblr_lq4aqiLfpt1qht847.gif~original

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.