Trion Juggernaut Vs. Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
No BFR.

yaadaveyaa
trion in a stomp

SevenShackles
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/24221/513709-1216113813923.jpg
If the picture doesn't make it obvious, I believe juggernaut wins.

yaadaveyaa
if im correct (which im pretty sure i am) he is given all of the power of cyttorak which he is cosmic lvl powerful jugger just breaks sentry

TheHulk
Trios eventually wins

tkitna
This wont turn out well for Bob.

Horrificus
I am curious.

Does anybody in this forum REALLY know the details to the Trion Juggernaut story, along with the characters involved, who possessed Juggernaut and the history behind them, etc?

Just wanted to see.

Please, no shouting. Just raise your hands.

Stoic
Stalemate.

yaadaveyaa
yes i know the storyline

Horrificus
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
yes i know the storyline Who possessed Juggernaut?

Was he really tapping ALL of Cyttorak's power?

yaadaveyaa
here say it says he is being given 100% of cyttoraks power (ill look at my comics when im home from work) but he gives him the full power of cyttorak in the gem and he goes nuts and the heroes travel to cyttorak and convince him to take away his powers

SevenShackles
here say it says he is being given 100% of cyttoraks power (ill look at my comics when im home from work) but he gives him the full power of cyttorak in the gem and he goes nuts and the heroes travel to cyttorak and convince him to take away his powers
Not 100% just enough to be 80ft tall and skyfather status big grin
Again I say to OP

yaadaveyaa
it says it in the comic he gains his full power iirc he gets insane strong

SevenShackles
it says it in the comic he gains his full power iirc he gets insane strong
I remember the word 'full' being thrown around but I never gave it any merit. But for the sake of being stated on panel I'll just agree. thumb up

yaadaveyaa
yea idk if he actualy got 100% of cyttorak's power (if i remember cyttorak is like cosmic lvl being) and i dont think trion showed that much power still enough to whoop up on ol sentry

SevenShackles
yea idk if he actualy got 100% of cyttorak's power (if i remember cyttorak is like cosmic lvl being) and i dont think trion showed that much power still enough to whoop up on ol sentry
He punched threw dimensions, how powerful do you need to be to beat sentry?!

edit: found couple scans of dimension punches
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24296/2333686-juggy_rampage.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/58458/1100096-1036880_xmen_v2_088_13_rougher_super.png
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/6/64880/2833948-Juggernaut_Trion-1.jpg

yaadaveyaa
very powerful i have void/sentry trans lvl i believe he could give galactus a run well not as much ne more ppl keep telling me im a retard so im rethinking that but u need a good skyfather to beat him

SevenShackles
very powerful i have void/sentry trans lvl i believe he could give galactus a run well not as much ne more ppl keep telling me im a retard so im rethinking that but u need a good skyfather to beat him
I was under the impression trion juggy was skyfather lvl once he took 'full' power of the gem. Iv seen fights between him and Odin be argued to stalemates or mind rape/BFR in Odins Favor.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong in my assessment of juggys tier.

Bentley
You don't need Trion Juggs to beat Sentry, any non-depowered version of Cain would beat the crap out of Sentry with no-BFR.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by Bentley
You don't need Trion Juggs to beat Sentry, any non-depowered version of Cain would beat the crap out of Sentry with no-BFR.

thats just awful and incorrect but this version is skyfather level and whoops his ass

armedforbattle
thats just awful and incorrect but this version is skyfather level and whoops his ass
So any sky father can beat sentry... but Sentry can beat Galactus.
Makes sense.

yaadaveyaa
i have sense removed that argument i was pretty off on that one ive stated that tiwce today idk if youve seen that i was way off i had galactus as a mid-high skyfather and i was way off

Bentley

My only answer to your comment is:

laughing out loud

And this: Sentry got hammered by Hulk, Juggernaut cannot be physically damage, Sentry can do nothing to him.

Horrificus
Still waiting...

Originally posted by Horrificus
I am curious.

Does anybody in this forum REALLY know the details to the Trion Juggernaut story, along with the characters involved, who possessed Juggernaut and the history behind them, etc?

Who possessed Juggernaut?

Was he really tapping ALL of Cyttorak's power?

Branlor Swift
Without researching it at all and going purely based off memory...

It was Trion who possessed him. Three godly entities that were going to turn Juggernaut against Cyttorak or some shit. Storm beat them in the story.

A giant mystical octopus gave Trion Juggernaut problems in that story, and he was eventually beaten when Xavier entered his mind and him and Marko eventually reclaimed his brain back in the name of all that is Marko.

I think he tanked Wolverine too at one point.

SevenShackles
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/33916/1808062-x_men_369_04.jpg
'full' power was thrown around for him but even within the story line he was getting stronger so how do you access 'full' of a powers potential yet still grow stronger? It's why Id guess at a higher % of power accessibility than normal but not 100% of cyttorak strength.

as for who was possessing him.. I posted it before but actually found nifty pics with boxes like the one above.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/33916/1808066-x_men088p13.jpg

Horrificus
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Without researching it at all and going purely based off memory...

It was Trion who possessed him. Three godly entities that were going to turn Juggernaut against Cyttorak or some shit. Storm beat them in the story.

A giant mystical octopus gave Trion Juggernaut problems in that story, and he was eventually beaten when Xavier entered his mind and him and Marko eventually reclaimed his brain back in the name of all that is Marko.

I think he tanked Wolverine too at one point. You win the prize!

He was possessed by Trion. Not Cyttorak. Trion was an enemy of Cyttorak.

All of these people in this forum keep saying that Juggernaut was possessed by Cyttorak and had his full power.

That is not the story though.

SevenShackles
You win the prize!

He was possessed by Trion. Not Cyttorak. Trion was an enemy of Cyttorak.

All of these people in this forum keep saying that Juggernaut was possessed by Cyttorak and had his full power.

That is not the story though.
Now I must dig into my old comics and re read this! Could of sworn it was cyttorak. Oh well any reason to read something over is a good reason.

Branlor Swift
I haven't read those comics in years. Mostly an accessibility problem with torrents and what have you.

Although the one thing I wasn't sure of is if he did indeed tank Wolverine. That's a game changer in my book

Horrificus
Yeah. I kept seeing everybody saying that Cyttorak, himself, was possessing Juggernaut and he had access to the full power of that dimension. And, I remembered something different, so I had to look into it.

yaadaveyaa
Yeah. I kept seeing everybody saying that Cyttorak, himself, was possessing Juggernaut and he had access to the full power of that dimension. And, I remembered something different, so I had to look into it.

thanks for the info i was off by a little bit thanks

Horrificus
thanks for the info i was off by a little bit thanks it isn't just you.

SevenShackles
So horrificus now were all enlightened I'm curious, Who do you think would win this fight?

Horrificus
Originally posted by SevenShackles
So horrificus now were all enlightened I'm curious, Who do you think would win this fight? Not sure. Even though Juggernaut was not in complete possession of the Crimson power, he definitely had an enormous amp. And, he was obviously channeling it into his punches and forward momentum.

I would say, even if we ignore what Trion was able to do offensively, it is hard to see Void Sentry being able to simply trump that level of Cyttorak's power.

But, as I pointed out, this is not Void Sentry vs ALL of Cyttorak's power and Void Sentry may have powers or feats that I am forgetting.

Still leaning toward Trion, but keeping an open mind.

Rao Kal El
When I grow up, I want to be like Horrificus.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
When I grow up, I want to be like Horrificus. laughing Wouldn't wish that on anybody.
What's up Rao? Good week so far?

carver9
Pretty obvious who wins this. One is a skyfather, the other is a trans. Void literally gets one shotted.

Rao Kal El
laughing Wouldn't wish that on anybody.
What's up Rao? Good week so far?

Pretty god actually big grin Happy Dance

Hope yours is even better, if not feel free to bother carver. That will cheer anyone up. You don't believe me? Look at Pr. big grin

Horrificus
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Pretty god actually big grin Happy Dance

Hope yours is even better, if not feel free to bother carver. That will cheer anyone up. You don't believe me? Look at Pr. big grin I'm not messin' with carver! when he gets those "crazy eyes", with veins bulging out of his forehead and he starts speaking in tongues... run for cover!

he's a ticking time bomb! and, although I think he has been holding back, I have a funny feeling that when he finally cuts lose, the madder he gets...

... well, you get the idea. big grin

Tony Stark

no expression

It's now been confirmed... E does eat large holes in the human brain.

Tony Stark
Dirty Bob FTW

armedforbattle
How is this thread still open?

Bentley
I don't even understand why a character like Sentry has fanboys confused

SamZED
I don't even understand why a character like Sentry has fanboys confused His first mini was a great read. Besides, people like overpowered unstable characters with unlimited potential.

Bentley
They are the ones who give Sentry unlimited potential, the guy got killed and punked by Hulk...

SamZED
They are the ones who give Sentry unlimited potential, the guy got killed and punked by Hulk... When? Most powerful (at the time) version of Hulk barely defeated a whiny Bob. And he died because he wanted to.

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
And he died because he wanted to.

He wanted to die when Bob got control over the Void, but some people assume that means "Sentry cannot die unless he wants to die", which is a huge logical leap to make.

SamZED
He wanted to die when Bob got control over the Void, but some people assume that means "Sentry cannot die unless he wants to die", which is a huge logical leap to make. Well it doesn't controdict his earlier appearances. He's been taken apart on molecular level, erased from time stream etc how many times? And came back because he chose to. Void confirmed that he can't die unless he really wants to, I think Bendis said the same thing in the interview. But Thor perma kills him with a lightning bolt?

Bentley
Bendis also said that Void is a mitomaniac that spouts bs lies whenever he feels like it. Everything is just part of the weird system that is comicbook logic, where physical damage doesn't translate as different kind of matter manipulation. Void died after receiving physical damage and Hulk overtaxed Sentry in an analog fashion, that is also consistent with the character.

Then again, if the character does come back it will be confirmed that his "inability to die" isn't real, if it doesn't come back then we're rid of a crappy character. One way or another things are perfectly fine for me uhuh

SamZED
Bendis also said that Void is a mitomaniac that spouts bs lies whenever he feels like it. Everything is just part of the weird system that is comicbook logic, where physical damage doesn't translate as different kind of matter manipulation. Void died after receiving physical damage and Hulk overtaxed Sentry in an analog fashion, that is also consistent with the character.

Then again, if the character does come back it will be confirmed that his "inability to die" isn't real, if it doesn't come back then we're rid of a crappy character. One way or another things are perfectly fine for me uhuh Wait if he comes back it'd confirm he can die? He is coming back as a horseman of Apoc.

Bentley
Originally posted by SamZED
Wait if he comes back it'd confirm he can die? He is coming back as a horseman of Apoc.

Eh? All the horseman are dead, if Sentry was all that he'd either stay dead or overpower Apoc and undie again. Anyways, there is little point to speculate about an arc that hasn't been printed yet. I'm going to read it when it comes out because UA with Remender is awesome.

SamZED
Eh? All the horseman are dead, if Sentry was all that he'd either stay dead or overpower Apoc and undie again. Anyways, there is little point to speculate about an arc that hasn't been printed yet. I'm going to read it when it comes out because UA with Remender is awesome. Same, love Remenders work.
It's not that he can't die period, he's been killed several times, it's whether he can willingly come back after being killed and last we sawhim, he didn't want to live. So Apoc might bring him back against his will. Wonder if we get to see the Void. Remender might actually explain all the nonsense Bendis came up with.

Bentley
I have no idea what direction he'll take -no need to get into too much detail in my opinion-, but if he writes a cool arc and uses the Sentry character in an interesting fashion I'll be more than satisfied. I bet he has some plans for the characters he's using since he dug up the Grim Reaper for that team.

SamZED
Me too, looking forward to Thor vs Sentry rematch. Daken... I don't give a rats ass about him..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.