Team Superman Vs Team Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep...

Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman

Vs

Cap.Marvel ( Billy )
G.L Stewart
Martian Manhunter

-Pr-
Team 1.

well SM>MMH, Hal>>John and while billy>WW in raw power IMO, she can close the gap with experience, gear and skill. team 1 wins.

JakeTheBank
Diana can potentially one shot dispatch Billy with the lasso if she entraps him with it and asks "What's the name of the Wizard which gives you your power?"

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Diana can potentially one shot dispatch Billy with the lasso if she entraps him with it and asks "What's the name of the Wizard which gives you your power?" Or Billy can punch her in the face and ask "Who's your daddy". Shut up. sneer

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Badabing
Or Billy can punch her in the face and ask "Who's your daddy". Shut up. sneer

I'll send you back to Isla Nublar if you don't shut up.

abhilegend
Team 1.

iscaremonkeys
team 2. Team one consists of
Superman G.L Hal&Wonder Woman.
team 2 has Captian marvel who basically is another version of supes with one key factor. Magic. Although DC would never let Supes lose (unless it was doomsday of course) Billy has been the closes to beating him.

Hal pwns all lanterns!

then theres manhunter vs wonder woman.

Gonna go with Martian Manhunter. Intangibility should allow him to pretty much kick the crap out of her.

I understand she can lasso the intangible

pym-ftw
Team superman stomps

Badabing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'll send you back to Isla Nublar if you don't shut up. laughing out loud

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team superman stomps uh-huh.....yea no. care to explain why you feel this way

JakeTheBank
Superman can beat anybody on Team 2 with Billy being the toughest match for him. Wonder Woman would beat anyone on Team 2 and could potentially remove Billy from the equation via lasso of truth shenanigans (the lasso has worked on Cap twice). Hal is also better than John. And finally, the members of Team 1 all have worked with one another and to a greater degree than those of Team 2.

I don't think it would be Rolfstomp, but I don't see Team 1 losing once if I'm honest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.