Solid Snake and Big Boss Vs Goku (Hand-Hand Combat only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i43.tinypic.com/28iuu4n.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/9fmxc7.jpg

VS

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i6sti.jpg

I made this to see how skills soild snake and Big boss is in term of hand-hand combat. against The most pro fighter in history of fiction.. Goku.

Goku has no power in this two on one fight. He only has his fighting skills. only.. This is only hand-hand combat only. No powers, no superSpeed & Strength... just his fighting skills.

whom take it? I made this thread base on the way Solid snake and big boss fanboy overhyped them so much.. so I wanna see how both those guys can handle pro fighter like goku

FinalAnswer
Big Boss soloes.

BloodRain
A power equal match.. bout time we got some of these.

Would have to give it to Goku for two reasons.
First being that EOS Goku has nearly 50 years of training under his belt, and knowing how much he spends training this really makes the time something.
Second is Hercule being the greatest ki-less fighter until Videl, and its not a stretch to say that Goku's years and intensity of training would surpass her without ki.
Finally being trained by and exceeding three masters each more skilled than the other, and more above Hercules level.

NemeBro
Yeah no, Big Boss or Snake crush him.

No DBZ character has the fighting ability of those two, all rely on superhuman speed and strength more than ability.

Big Boss and Snake have made a career of taking on superhumans that physically outclass them, and winning.

BloodRain
What Hercule and Videl that that topped the human characters with their skills?

NemeBro
I have no idea what you just said.

Chozone
Goku, advanced martial arts always beats basic. Although it also depends on the user's proficentcy

We've seen Big Boss get DESTROYED by Cunningham and Volgin in Close Quarters. Snake was decimated by 3 soldiers as well.

They're skill is extremely basic, even Frank Castle is more skilled than both of them by a considerable margin

I don't think Goku is as skilled as Iron Fist but he's shown more advanced techniques that are way out of the league of anyone in MGS.

BloodRain
Originally posted by NemeBro
I have no idea what you just said.
Yeah that was.. poor >_>

Meant what about characters like Hercule and Videl that outskill every non-ki person on Earth, when someone like Goku trains longer and more intense. Without his powers he should still be more advance a fighter than them,

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Chozone
Goku, advanced martial arts always beats basic. Although it also depends on the user's proficentcy

We've seen Big Boss get DESTROYED by Cunningham and Volgin in Close Quarters. Snake was decimated by 3 soldiers as well.

They're skill is extremely basic, even Frank Castle is more skilled than both of them by a considerable margin

I don't think Goku is as skilled as Iron Fist but he's shown more advanced techniques that are way out of the league of anyone in MGS.

Volgin beat on Big Boss after the Boss incapacitated him, remember?

Who are these 3 soldiers that decimated Solid Snake?

NemeBro

Volgin would beat the **** out of a powerless Goku as well dumb person. Cunningham was able to knock Snake out with a rifle butt after Snake just got done fighting Null.

"Advanced martial arts" is a phrase you are coining to sound impressive, but means nothing.

Frank Castle is more skilled than Goku. Is there a point here dumb guy?

What advanced h2h fighting techniques has Goku shown that don't rely on Ki? The Rock Paper Scissors attack?

Also:

*Proficiency
*Their

You're welcome.

SevenShackles
Both of them should be able to beat goku. All of Goku's martial arts at some point have been learned with his powers and lacks any real effectiveness or applicability without his speed/strength/durability to back it up.

Also:

*Proficiency
*Their

You're welcome.
hitler thumb up

EmptyHearted
Volgin would beat the **** out of a powerless Goku as well dumb person. Cunningham was able to knock Snake out with a rifle butt after Snake just got done fighting Null.

"Advanced martial arts" is a phrase you are coining to sound impressive, but means nothing.

What advanced h2h fighting techniques has Goku shown that don't rely on Ki? The Rock Paper Scissors attack?

Also:

*Proficiency
*Their

You're welcome.

Hey Nemebro clam down mate. XDD

CosmicComet
Goku does not really do skill training except what he picked up from his grandfather way back before Dragon Ball started.

The vast majority of his training has been strength and conditioning, on top of learning ki techniques.

It's really hard to say how Goku would do against the same types of situations as Snake or Big Boss if he was brought down to their level, because we've never really seen him at their level.

I'd be more interested in knowing how Goku would do against Superman if they were both brought down to say Batman level. Though that's hard to answer as well on Goku's part for where exactly he'd be.

Chozone
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Volgin beat on Big Boss after the Boss incapacitated him, remember?

Who are these 3 soldiers that decimated Solid Snake? You mean this?

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/King_Bradley/bigbossisapussy.png

Bollocks. You're telling me that Boss putting Big Boss into a hold for a few seconds weakened him to the point where Volgin, a guy with no fighting skills, could train wreck him? That makes Big Boss look even WORSE

The 3 soldiers held Snake up at gun point after the Sniper Wolf fight, they kicked his ass, captured him and Snake got tortured.

MGS characters are the biggest group of quivering pussies in fiction.

Chozone

Also:

*Proficiency
*Their

You're welcome. Yes, a guy who couldn't damage concrete with his bare hands, and has no fighting ability is going to take Goku down. Lay off the meth kid.

Stop making excuses for Big Boss also, the fight with Null wasn't even concluded, they were both standing and neither had any sign of physical fatigue at least to the point where he'd be helpless.

Cunningham knocked him out with a rifle, yeah, that essentially tells me that a fat black dude can casually waltz up to Big Boss and knock his ass out. I guess Big Boss is an even bigger pussy than I thought.

Zack Fair
You mean this?

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/King_Bradley/bigbossisapussy.png

Bollocks. You're telling me that Boss putting Big Boss into a hold for a few seconds weakened him to the point where Volgin, a guy with no fighting skills, could train wreck him? That makes Big Boss look even WORSE

The 3 soldiers held Snake up at gun point after the Sniper Wolf fight, they kicked his ass, captured him and Snake got tortured.

MGS characters are the biggest group of quivering pussies in fiction.

All I'm saying is there were circumstances affecting the fight.

And when exactly did the soldiers decimate Solid Snake? In the Twin Snakes remake he tools them before Wolf warns him to chill. In the PSX version the soldiers capture him, but they never ever fought him.

Chozone
All I'm saying is there were circumstances affecting the fight.

And when exactly did the soldiers decimate Solid Snake? In the Twin Snakes remake he tools them before Wolf warns him to chill. In the PSX version the soldiers capture him, but they never ever fought him. Ok, but these circumstances don't favor or excuse Big Boss in any way.

Twin Snakes is non canon, Kojipro stated this and that's why it wasn't in the HD collection that came out a while ago,. In the canon version the soldier rifle butts Snake in the face, he was helpless, he couldn't disarm them. Meryl and Johnny have both also held Snake up at gun point.

Zack Fair
Can you find the interview where Kojima stated that and said that is why it wasn't included in the HD collection?

So Solid Snake never fought the soldiers and he was simply put down after he had already been ambushed/captured/however you want to put it. Glad we agree on that.

About Johnny and Meryl...so?

Chozone
Can you find the interview where Kojima stated that and said that is why it wasn't included in the HD collection?

So Solid Snake never fought the soldiers and he was simply put down after he had already been ambushed/captured/however you want to put it. Glad we agree on that.

About Johnny and Meryl...so? http://www.examiner.com/article/kojipro-explains-twin-snakes-exclusion-from-metal-gear-solid-hd-collection

Zack Fair
thumb up

NemeBro
Yes, a guy who couldn't damage concrete with his bare hands, and has no fighting ability is going to take Goku down. Lay off the meth kid.

Show me Goku without any of his superhuman strength damaging concrete. thumb up

Volgin can lift and fire a Davy Crocket by hand, and carry the weapon along with the container for the warheads. This is a combined weight of 700 pounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8K2-HSpZpI

He can also dent oil drums.

A rifle butt from behind the head would knock anyone out. Are you retarded?

Chozone
Show me Goku without any of his superhuman strength damaging concrete. thumb up

Volgin can lift and fire a Davy Crocket by hand, and carry the weapon along with the container for the warheads. This is a combined weight of 700 pounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8K2-HSpZpI

He can also dent oil drums.

A rifle butt from behind the head would knock anyone out. Are you retarded? Show Volgin damaging concrete without igniting the bullets in his hand? Oh wait, he can't. Same with the oil drum, he could dent it? Whoopdie freaking due. It's an oil drum.

Nvm the fact that Kojima doesn't know dick about history since there's no such thing as a 700 lbs davy crockett. It's 700 lbs with the launcher, both shells and the cases, he only had the launcher and one shell. And it' a recoiless launcher too

Sure, a rifle butt would hurt a human, but the point is that if Big Boss was even a remotely decent fighter he could of easily disarmed a fat **** like Cunningham. Guess he sucks THAT badly LOL

NemeBro
Show Volgin damaging concrete without igniting the bullets in his hand? Oh wait, he can't.

I never claimed he could.

Are you mentally disabled?

I'd ask you to punch an oil drum in your spare time, but your body is so bloated from all that cheesecake and your muscles so atrophied from disuse that you can't even move, so that would be mean.

"Waaaaaaah Kojima doesn't know history and he made the Davy Crockett heavier than it was in real life waaaaah!"

Snake was surrounded by soldiers pointing assault rifles at him, and you think he should have tried to kill their superior officer? Unlike you, Snake is not a moron, so he didn't do something stupid and suicidal. Cunningham ran up behind Snake as he had dozens of soldier pointing guns at him, and hit him in the back of the head with his rifle. This is not due to lack of skill on Snake's part, dumb fatass.

Chozone
I never claimed he could.

Are you mentally disabled?

I'd ask you to punch an oil drum in your spare time, but your body is so bloated from all that cheesecake and your muscles so atrophied from disuse that you can't even move, so that would be mean.

"Waaaaaaah Kojima doesn't know history and he made the Davy Crockett heavier than it was in real life waaaaah!"

Snake was surrounded by soldiers pointing assault rifles at him, and you think he should have tried to kill their superior officer? Unlike you, Snake is not a moron, so he didn't do something stupid and suicidal. Cunningham ran up behind Snake as he had dozens of soldier pointing guns at him, and hit him in the back of the head with his rifle. This is not due to lack of skill on Snake's part, dumb fatass. Usually people who call other people fat on the internet are usually fat themselves. You trying to hide something lardo?

I didn't have a problem with Kojima saying the system weighed 700 lbs, but that's everything and Volgin only picked up the launcher and one shell.

So what? If Big Boss were a decent fighter he could of used Cunningham as a human shield. But he couldn't because up close Cunningham whipped his ass.

Try not to cry too hard...cookiepuss

NemeBro
Usually people who call other people fat on the internet are usually fat themselves. You trying to hide something lardo?

At least I can hide something, they don't make shirts big enough to conceal those manboobs, tubby.

He picked it all up dumbfat.

This is a non-sequitur. Not that you know what one of those are, stupid animal.

EmptyHearted
At least I can hide something, they don't make shirts big enough to conceal those manboobs, tubby.

Damn Nemebro. Take chill pill XDD wink

Anyway i plan to make another thread on solid snake and big boss. I wanna go deeper with their skills

NotAllThatEvil
I think goku wins.

Chozone

So you admit that you have man boobs? That's ok, I could smell your insecurity from miles away.

No..he didn't pick it all up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD08pmGhbZ0

He only picks up the launcher and one shell, he's still one shell and 2 cases shy of the full 660 lbs dumb shit

All I'm hearing from you right now is WHAAAA BIG BOSS GOT BEAT BY CUNNINGHAM. Try making all the excuses you want. ALl you need to beat Big Boss is four soldiers

Four soldiers held him up at gun point and Eva had to save him. Four soldiers kicked his ass in Peace Walker and captured his ass.

Big Boss and Snake have minimal skill in h2h, that's pretty much a fact cookiepuss

NemeBro
So you admit that you have man boobs? That's ok, I could smell your insecurity from miles away.

Point out what terms or vocabulary led you to believe I said I had manboobs, dumbfat.

Haha, wow, you are dumb as hell, I can't believe you just ****ed up this badly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53VMvU5qq0U

4:40, he picks all Boss brought him the **** up.

He was knocked out from behind by Cunningham with a weapon.

Prove a powerless Goku could avoid this fate.

So what you are saying is that to be a good fighter, you have to be immune to bullets?

Provide the evidence.

Oh yeah?

Sorry no, but their feats and their portrayals say otherwise.

Calm down.

NemeBro
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=141394

What do you think of this chozone?

NotAllThatEvil
Back in the days of dragonball, goku was considered a great martial artist even without his super powers. He could handle himself against some straight up masters.

VoidLord
Point out what terms or vocabulary led you to believe I said I had manboobs, dumbfat. he still couldnt damage concrete, so big boss was taken down by a guy who couldn't put a crack in concrete and had minimal fighting skill. Big Boss skill is atrocious.

NemeBro
Post a video of Volgin not damaging concrete after punching it.

NotAllThatEvil
Wouldn't the actual strength of the strike be irrelevant. Goku and the other two are put on the same level physically.

VoidLord
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Wouldn't the actual strength of the strike be irrelevant. Goku and the other two are put on the same level physically. It's kind of hard to imagine this because MGS is a more realistic universe, it'd be hard to imagine an over the top anime character like Goku moving around like MGS characters do during fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.