(God Of War) Kratos Vs Alucard (Hellsing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i44.tinypic.com/x5p0tf.jpg

VS

http://i40.tinypic.com/kok9e.jpg

Kratos from god of war Vs Alucard from Hellsing.

Kratos got all his weapon from god of war 3. and Alucard is at his full power.

Whom Wins. Both are Bloodlust.

EmptyHearted

BloodRain
Alucard always looks so happy doped

If Kratos can find a method to keep Alucard down then he wins, stats and gears are on another level. Hitting him with his speed+precog and regen could be a test. Still, Alucard hasn't got much to take on Kratos.

NemeBro
Alucard has basically no way to hurt Kratos.

Kratos has many ways to hurt Alucard.

EmptyHearted
wow people vote kratos....

Omega Vision
Would full power Alucard mean Alucard with Schrodinger's Cat's omnipresence?

KingD19
If he had that, Kratos can't touch him.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Would full power Alucard mean Alucard with Schrodinger's Cat's omnipresence?

Full Power = Alucard level zero

All Seal OFF

Sixth_Winged
Alucard. Unless Kratos' attacks are tailor made to take out this vampire lord, this will be an uphill battle for Kratos. Does he even have bullet time feats cause even Al's normal weapon might be a handful for a guy from his timeline.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Alucard. Unless Kratos' attacks are tailor made to take out this vampire lord, this will be an uphill battle for Kratos. Does he even have bullet time feats cause even Al's normal weapon might be a handful for a guy from his timeline.

He has lightning dodging feats. Bullets will not be a problem.

CosmicComet
Still need to get Ascension to understand it better, but I think he overcomes some big time dilation there as well.

Lucifer666

dika123
how about kratos defeated beings who defeated beings who defeated being who created universe from his body and tanked big bang ?

StealthRanger
Kratos stomps the piss out of the whole Hellsingverse. Considering nobody has remotely the speed, strength or anything else to make Kratos even notice them

Schrodinger can only keep him relevant because he can't be killed off. That's it, he's never shown any kind of OPAF reality warping abilities. Stop wanking

TheAwesomeMan

dika123
^
-kratos can breaks planetary illusion

Kratos can hit Intangible beings.

-Alucard never shown impressive feat

Kratos would just BFR him to another dimension.

or Kratos would just destroy him billion times in few second until he doesn't have any soul on his body.

dika123
considering Kratos defeated universal beings easily, Kratos would just erase entire hellsingverse from existence so Alucard cannot use his omnipresence power.

meh.... Hellsingverse also is small compared to GoW verse.

AuraAngel
I don't think Kratos is strong enough to do that lol.

KingD19
This guy is ignoring the Claws of Hades. Alucars gets all his souls yanked out to power Kratos up.

TheAwesomeMan
I was not aware that kratos can break illusion since I never play the recent game. Now few already mention of destory all the souls alucard has within him or remove them with claws of hades? once again this has never been proven that this is the way of killing Alucard. This just
only speculate.

TheAwesomeMan
Originally posted by dika123
considering Kratos defeated universal beings easily, Kratos would just erase entire hellsingverse from existence so Alucard cannot use his omnipresence power.

meh.... Hellsingverse also is small compared to GoW verse.

I have play few of god of war games and I never see kratos has that kind of power.

Now you can keep going on whom kratos kill, only to prove that those being that kratos defeat are not immortal. Alucard however show that he cannot die from anything that throw on him. even holy weapons

Now with Schrödinger Powers. He exists as long as he believes he does.. He not alive or dead. He outside of time and reality

KingD19
You're the only one speculating. Because Alucard has no way of hurting Kratos. Name one thing he did that could harm a being as durable as Kratos.

Also Shcrodinger has shown no powers aside from appearing in different places and willing himself to not be dead. So he's not got Omnisicience or anything like that. Nor Omnipresence either. You're speculating and giving him powers.

TheAwesomeMan

StealthRanger
Why would the jackal hurt Kratos at all? Considering Kratos has tanked attacks from being like Zeus, Cronos who piss all over the Jackal in output. And you're seriously using Ares throwing a pillar at multi-mach speeds at Kratos as a low end showing? ****ing really?

Alcuard doesn't have the strength to make Kratos notice him. When Alucard can carry a mountain on his back for millennia and/or contend with a being who can do that (like, Kratos), let me know

Schrodinger can only really keep Alucard around. He's not hurting Kraots or doing much more than annoy him

TheAwesomeMan
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Why would the jackal hurt Kratos at all? Considering Kratos has tanked attacks from being like Zeus, Cronos who piss all over the Jackal in output. And you're seriously using Ares throwing a pillar at multi-mach speeds at Kratos as a low end showing? ****ing really?

Alcuard doesn't have the strength to make Kratos notice him. When Alucard can carry a mountain on his back for millennia and/or contend with a being who can do that (like, Kratos), let me know

Schrodinger can only really keep Alucard around. He's not hurting Kraots or doing much more than annoy him

The point I was making is that you don"t need godlike weapons or godlike powers to kill kratos. He not impossible to be killed. that why he always avoided thing that could kill him like the lava or falling from mountains. Alucard has the strength to break things that can slice through a uranium shell and has break Titanium. so his strength is indeed threat kratos. not to mention the jacket is like rocket launcher only made into pistol. couple shots to kratos head. HE DONE.

this is what would happen in this fight

Alucard would laugh all at kratos attack since he not able to be killed due to his Schrodinger ability. kratos would be so rage to the point becoming reckless, leaving the opening for Alucard hurt and kill him.

Now you let me know that kratos can regenerated from a pool of blood and from being decapitated, incinerated completely. or come back from being delete from existences

CosmicComet
Lava = gameplay mechanics. Duh.

Kratos tanked a volcanic eruption that sent him flying clear across the aegean sea. The same eruption sunk a pretty large island (atlantis) that it was not even directly connected to.

Thats far, far above gigatons range and kratos was fine.

Alucard cant hurt kratos. Too weak in damage output.

TheAwesomeMan
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Lava = gameplay mechanics. Duh.

Kratos tanked a volcanic eruption that sent him flying clear across the aegean sea. The same eruption sunk a pretty large island (atlantis) that it was not even directly connected to.

Thats far, far above gigatons range and kratos was fine.

Alucard cant hurt kratos. Too weak in damage output.

well You got me there. But does not change the fact kratos still be killed by normal weapons. like i said Alucard has the strength to kill kratos

StealthRanger
Originally posted by TheAwesomeMan
The point I was making is that you don"t need godlike weapons or godlike powers to kill kratos.

Even though the pillar was thrown by a god but whatever

Never said he was (though I love how only you've bought that up, btw)

*crickets*

None of those remotely mean shit to anyone in GoW

Err mah gerd a rocket launcher no wai!!!!!111!!!!

Except Alucard has nothing that would make Kraots even notice him

Oh, and fanfiction.net is that way ----> https://www.fanfiction.net/

He doesn't need to

TheAwesomeMan
Also i think it really important Alucard can also be within kratos mind and mind freeze him the same way schrodinger did to zorin that allow seras to kill her.

TheAwesomeMan
I kinda find it funny how few said Alucard pose no threat to kratos and yet not explaining much how he would handle Alucard or post Schrodinger. kratos is powerhouse that true. But facing someone whom impossible to kill. soon later something gotta give.

Alucard with Schrodinger powers he would just keep on kratos until he make mistake that would allowing him to win OR simple mind hack his mind. I forgot also mention that Alucard can be more then one place. so kratos would not able deal with that many of Alucard.

dika123
kratos breaks planetary illusion : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWyyWi3J4W0
and you should know that is the weakest Kratos.

Kratos break soul with his bare hand : https://youtu.be/2r2B0aisaLk?t=6m49s
it should be noted that is Depowered Kratos due to peserphone trick him to remove all of his powers using forsaken tree.

I have play few of god of war games and I never see kratos has that kind of power.

Now you can keep going on whom kratos kill, only to prove that those being that kratos defeat are not immortal. Alucard however show that he cannot die from anything that throw on him. even holy weapons

Now with Schrödinger Powers. He exists as long as he believes he does.. He not alive or dead. He outside of time and reality

that is the reason. You only played the game.

in God of War series, there are Primordials which embodiment of concept, but they got killed by Cronos and Kratos defeat Cronos. So Kratos would just erase alucard from existence.

Now you let me know that kratos can regenerated from a pool of blood and from being decapitated, incinerated completely. or come back from being delete from existences

he doesn't need to.. BTW Zeus itself would just atomize alucard lol.
ehh... actually he can if he comsume ambrosia on GoW comic. http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Ambrosia

Also i think it really important Alucard can also be within kratos mind and mind freeze him the same way schrodinger did to zorin that allow seras to kill her.

zeus already tried that even worse. And yet Kratos still survive it.

I kinda find it funny how few said Alucard pose no threat to kratos and yet not explaining much how he would handle Alucard or post Schrodinger. kratos is powerhouse that true. But facing someone whom impossible to kill. soon later something gotta give.

Alucard with Schrodinger powers he would just keep on kratos until he make mistake that would allowing him to win OR simple mind hack his mind. I forgot also mention that Alucard can be more then one place. so kratos would not able deal with that many of Alucard.

it's really funny because you wanked alucard so much. and yet you fail to give good reason why alucard would beat Kratos. lol

oh yeah.. Kratos would just petrify him, or BFR him to another dimension and let alucard fight his doppelganger for eternity. Or Kratos would just stopping time and destroy his soul several billions time.

plus Kratos is much faster than alucard lol.

EmptyHearted
wow i made this thread last year lol base on the comment i am reading I can see why kratos would be the winner here.

EmptyHearted
Yo dika123 I am gonna need you explain that to me on that whole "Kratos would just erase alucard from existence" Cause I play god of war 3 and i never see him delete anybody from existence. if I recall did kratos use the blade of olympus to kill Cronos?

TheAwesomeMan
Alright I will withdraw my argument on Alucard beating kratos. I can see I have underestimate kratos. However. I fail to see how can kratos would win against Alucard post Schrodinger. No matter what kind weapons kratos has, hes not killing Alucard in this stage. Not to mention is he omnipresence or should I say Night omnipresence. How can kratos handle that? He can't he can choose be within kratos mind and the same time break though his heart from inside his chest. What stopping Alucard doing that? NOTHING!!!!

Kratos>>>>>> Alucard pre Schrodinger Alucard post Schrodinger>>>>> Kratos

KingD19
Post Schrodinger, it was said Alucard purged all his souls and only had Schrodinger's left. And he is not omnipresent. He was never shown being in more than one place at a time. Omnipresence means he's at the Major's side, with Seras, Zorin, Alucard, etc... all at the same time.

So with just Shcrodinger's soul, Kratos yanks it out with the Claw's of Hades and makes Alucard his slave.

TheAwesomeMan
Originally posted by KingD19
Post Schrodinger, it was said Alucard purged all his souls and only had Schrodinger's left. And he is not omnipresent. He was never shown being in more than one place at a time. Omnipresence means he's at the Major's side, with Seras, Zorin, Alucard, etc... all at the same time.

So with just Shcrodinger's soul, Kratos yanks it out with the Claw's of Hades and makes Alucard his slave.

'He absorbed the life of Warrant Officer Schrodinger, what you see now is nothing more than the assimilation of the nature of that life. He's Schrodinger's Cat, a self observation which possesses it's own will. He's a Cheshire cat that jumps around in a world where the probability of existence itself is equivocal. So long as he is cognizant of himself, he is BOTH everywhere and nowhere." The Major's EXACT words. This = super positioning, which = omnipresence.

So the claws of hades it not doing anything since wont able to make Alucard incognizant.

EmptyHearted
This topic remind me of the old thread i made about is Schrodinger really Omnipresence. Everyone has mix opinions about Whatever he is or not. i am still not sure what he is, but i remember a thread i made about whom would win between Alucard and Raziel from soul reaver and someone clam that Soul Reaver can't deal with Alucard's quantum reality warping abilities..

dika123
even Alucard on Kratos mind he would not do something that Kratos would notice to him, Alucard has weak output energy.

now tell me how his Omnipresence would help him to fight beings (like Kratos or cronos) who defeated universe level conceptual beings ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.