Thanogarians (JL) Vs Skrulls (EMH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Which invasion force was better? Which empire would win in a war with one another?

Stoic
The Skrulls should win this due to stealth tactics. The Thanagarian's wouldn't know ally from enemy in most cases, and this would serve the Skrull's better in the long run I think.

Im not an expert on thanagarians, but arent the skrulls more advanced technologically?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Which invasion force was better? Which empire would win in a war with one another?
Are you talking about the cartoons?so this is more of a comparison than an actual 'vs' right?
The skrulls infiltrated and was trying to take things over one person at a time but it lacked the depth of secret invasion and honestly they got beat back rather easy and didn't take advantage of what they had. I could of thought of many things skrull cap could of put into motion that could of benefit them rather than just screwing over the hulk and being obviously racist toward kree.

The thanogarians actually occupied earth and took over. Right their they were more successful. They did the ol 'we come in peace' bit and it worked, had a near human slave force building a city sized teleporter like device. Drove their hero enemies into hiding and we find out in JLU beat if not captured alot of the earth stationed heroes like vigilante. I think they were more impressive overall.

Now of it is a fight then skrulls via stealth, if a flat out battle or random encounter then the thanogarians crush them. Their military is damn strong and alot more coordinated in battle.

Originally posted by 753
Im not an expert on thanagarians, but arent the skrulls more advanced technologically?
Yeah in comics, but in the cartoons I don't think there is that much of a gap. The OP says (JL) and (EMH) so I'm sure this is animated versions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.