Batman vs. Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
This is Oliver Queen from the series Arrow vs. Bale Batman at his peak.

Both are in civilian clothes, no armor. Batman gets 5 batarangs and Arrow gets his bow and 5 arrows. Both have 1 hunting knife each. Fight takes place in a children's park (with see-saws, swings, trees, etc.) and in broad daylight. Fight to the death. Who wins?

Placidity
Batman

Mindset
Oliver

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindset
Oliver

Don't worry he is saying Oliver just to get my attention. He really means Batman.

DARTH POWER
Oliver looks like a better melee fighter. Although Batman can probably take more hits like he showed against Bane. So I'll give Batman the edge.

I'll give ranged attacks to Oliver(Arrows are his thing) but I'd say Batman is better at sneaking around:

"Where are you?" "Here!"

"He's behind you", "Who?", "Me!"

So would prove a harder target.

Basically good fight. Can go either way. And I'm undecided because I'm a fan of both Arrow and Nolan's Batman.

Estacado
Ollie.

the ninjak
My moneys on Queen.

FrothByte
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Oliver looks like a better melee fighter. Although Batman can probably take more hits like he showed against Bane. So I'll give Batman the edge.

I'll give ranged attacks to Oliver(Arrows are his thing) but I'd say Batman is better at sneaking around:

"Where are you?" "Here!"

"He's behind you", "Who?", "Me!"

So would prove a harder target.

Basically good fight. Can go either way. And I'm undecided because I'm a fan of both Arrow and Nolan's Batman.

I'd say Batman is better at sneaking but Olliver is better in moving around. I don't see Batman being able to match Ollie's parkour and I don't see Ollie being able to grab people out of the night as good as Bats did in Begins.

marwash22
the cheap knockoff of TDK wins this.

BruceSkywalker
Batman.. As someone who actually watches and loves Arrow, Oliver is not the fighter that Batman has shown to be... furthermore obviously Batman will see the arrows coming at him and they won't even harm Batman..

marwash22
this is Baleman, bro, not comics Batman.

Baleman is taking an arrow to the knee... face, chest, neck, stomach, thigh, ribcage, earlobe, wrist, nipples, dick, pancreas and any other part of the body Oliver chooses to shoot him in.

Placidity
Oliver regularly misses vs anyone important.

marwash22
examples?

Anyhow, his feats of speed and accuracy are greater than anything Baleman has ever showed.

the ninjak
Bale did dodge assault rifle rounds whilst running at his victim in DKR.
Though that was in the dark. Still a valid argument for dodging arrows though.

Placidity
Originally posted by marwash22
examples?

Anyhow, his feats of speed and accuracy are greater than anything Baleman has ever showed.

Against Deadshot.

What feats of speed are we talking about? Oliver just looks like a human talented at parkour.

Batman glides from building to building, swings from a train, jumps many stories onto a van. His stats, skills and coordination are far more impressive. Arrow is more grounded in reality than Nolan's Batman is.

Batman doesn't use an arrow, so I'm not sure what sort of accuracy you are comparing.

Batman avoids/takes cover from the five arrows. It's H2H after, and he takes it.

marwash22
Originally posted by Placidity
Against Deadshot. the guy he shot in the eye? no expression

What feats of speed are we talking about? Oliver just looks like a human talented at parkour. i was talking about his speed shooting arrows vs baleman's speed with his batarangs. Oliver is extremely fast shooting arrows in succession, he'd get off 2 arrows before Baleman throws a batarang... Oliver could also shoot the batarang out of the air.

Batman doesn't use an arrow, so I'm not sure what sort of accuracy you are comparing. see above.

substitute speed for accuracy.

Batman avoids/takes cover from the five arrows. It's H2H after, and he takes it. debatable.

marwash22
Originally posted by the ninjak
Bale did dodge assault rifle rounds whilst running at his victim in DKR.
Though that was in the dark. Still a valid argument for dodging arrows though. Oliver did the same thing... except there were multiple gunmen and it wasn't in the dark.

gunmen not being able to see vs gunmen having terrible aim.

let's call it a draw.

Placidity
the guy he shot in the eye? no expression

Are you denying he misses occasionally, and especially against more skilled people? I could go through each episode, but I won't be nice about it when I post it.

Re: Deadshot - Took more than 5 arrows. Guy took cover, then exposed himself to get shot. Batman won't be doing that.

Also lost to the Dark Archer. Don't believe he hit him with an arrow.

Placidity

i was talking about his speed shooting arrows vs baleman's speed with his batarangs. Oliver is extremely fast shooting arrows in succession, he'd get off 2 arrows before Baleman throws a batarang... Oliver could also shoot the batarang out of the air.

I don't see batarangs doing anything. Like I said, it will come down to H2H/knife.

marwash22
Are you denying he misses occasionally, and especially against more skilled people? no. I'm saying his accuracy is still waaaaay better than Baleman's.

I could go through each episode, but I won't be nice about it when I post it. lol, did you just threaten to hurt my feelings?

go for it.

Also lost to the Dark Archer. Don't believe he hit him with an arrow. Wasn't that the episode where Oliver was off his game?

Placidity

go for it.

Nah, I was just bluffing/can't be bothered.

marwash22
cock tease.

the ninjak
Oliver did the same thing... except there were multiple gunmen and it wasn't in the dark.

gunmen not being able to see vs gunmen having terrible aim.

let's call it a draw.

I remember him raiding a house with many armed guards.
But he ran directly into a man shooting an assault rifle at him?
I don't remember that happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.