Emma Frost vs Classic Colossus vs Sebastian Shaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Shaw thinks Emma betrayed him and is out for blood. Pete seeing Shaw hitting Emma immediately settles to give Shaw a beat down, cos' no one hits a lady...or Emma Frost. Emma getting the wrong idea attacks Pete and he decides if your not with me you're against

Emma and Pete are in their Diamond and Metal forms respectively

jitay
Colossus

StyleTime
I'm guessing this a melee only battle?

SamZED
Originally posted by tijay
immediately settles to give Shaw a beat down, cos' no one hits a lady...or Emma Frost. laughing thumb up

Wei Phoenix
I'm going with Sebastian on this one.

Sixth_Winged
Colossus. Shaw could just be wrestled and suffocated by Peter and Emma even on her diamond form would probably hit Peter like lovetaps.

That is of course if reverting back to diamond form isn't an option and tk isn't allowed to which Emma could summarily own both of them.

KingD19
Emma doesn't have TK. She's a telepath.

And yeah, Colossus found out how Shaw's powers worked when they fought, he knows to just choke him out or toss him a couple miles away. Emma knows the same thing. Once he's gone, Emma's durable, but not too strong in comparison.

Sixth_Winged
Ah yeah my bad. Meant to type TP.

-Pr-
Colossus.

sebastian shaw would tear diamond emma apart. colossus only wins if he bfrs or chokes shaw early on the fight, which might not be possible with emma's interference

KingD19
Tear her apart? She took hits from WWH and was okay. And it took a Celestial bomb exploding right in her face to blow her arm off.

But they both know about Shaw and would more than likely take him out of the fight first.

do you remember the fight in which she erased his mind?

KingD19
Can't say as I do.

-Pr-
When Emma wiped Shaw?

yeah when emma fantomex, kitty and emma were transporting him and fantomex was dumb enough to drop him from the ship.

-Pr-
I think that was in Legacy a while back. Should be in the Emma respect thread.

edit: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t552518.html

found it.

KingD19
Oh yeah. I remember that now. Her diamond form stood up to everything he threw at her. She ran away just fine, dodged just fine. She wasn't even hurt when she turned back. She just wasn't strong enough to fight back, especially since any hits she made would only boost him.

And keep in mind he was already boosted by falling a few thousand feet. That's a massive jump from his standard.

she was pretty sure he was gonna destroy her.

KingD19
What someone thinks and the reality of the situation can be different. Because despite what she "thought", she was perfectly fine.

And as I said, he was massively boosted at the time. He'd just fallen a few thousand feet. The kinetic energy from that probably would have overloaded older Shaw.

He won't be that amped when this fight starts.

tijay
Emma doesn't have TP in this instance

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
Emma doesn't have TK. She's a telepath.

And yeah, Colossus found out how Shaw's powers worked when they fought, he knows to just choke him out or toss him a couple miles away. Emma knows the same thing. Once he's gone, Emma's durable, but not too strong in comparison.

I thought Emma had TK, and TP back in the day? Anyways she wins if they are allowed to use all of their powers.

jitay
isnt Emma basically tireless in diamond form
i remember reading that?

Originally posted by Stoic
I thought Emma had TK, and TP back in the day? Anyways she wins if they are allowed to use all of their powers. she has a couple of involuntary tk feats. back then writers were using a self-imposed mental block thing to explain why some psionics manifest some powers and not others

Stoic
Originally posted by 753
she has a couple of involuntary tk feats. back then writers were using a self-imposed mental block thing to explain why some psionics manifest some powers and not others

Ah OK, because I sort of recall her using some sort of TK energy claw power, unless I'm thinking of another character.

I recall levitating stuff in a kitchen while in a trance. you might be thinking of a different character.

Konton
Originally posted by 753
do you remember the fight in which she erased his mind?

The fight where she implanted the image of him ripping her head off and then Identity Crisis-ed him?

Anyhow, stalemate between Peter and Emma. Only way it ends is if Emma can somehow cut Peter with her sharpened fingers or something, but that presupposes that she's harder than he is - which we can't conclusively say.

curryman

Originally posted by Konton
The fight where she implanted the image of him ripping her head off and then Identity Crisis-ed him?

Anyhow, stalemate between Peter and Emma. Only way it ends is if Emma can somehow cut Peter with her sharpened fingers or something, but that presupposes that she's harder than he is - which we can't conclusively say. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.