Gabriel Belmont vs Edward Cullen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AuraAngel
http://www.wikinoticia.com/images2//s2.ecetia.com/files/2011/07/Castlevania-Gabriel-Belmont.jpg

vs

http://www.twilightnewborns.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/edward-cullen-photo.png

The Belmonts have this thing where they like to kill vampires and Gabriel just so happened to stumble across Edward as he is going to the Volturi in New Moon. Edward, upon realizing that the man is a danger to his family, prepares to attack.

The fight takes place on Isla Sorna. Posters arguing in this thread can be found on Pleasure Island.

Movie Edward, Video Game Gabriel(not even sure if there is another). Who wins?

the ninjak
Just what happens on this Pleasure Island?

AuraAngel
It's an island where you can have fun. Hence the title "Pleasure."

Impediment
What version of Gabriel is this? Human Gabriel or vampire Gabriel after he drank the blood of Laura? Obviously, if Gabriel had the Forgotten One's power, this would be spite.

What weapons and upgrades does he have?

AuraAngel
Human since apparently the Vampire version is spite. But he can have access to all his gear in the game since that is usually the standard equipment for VG characters.

Impediment
Gabriel could break a crystal open to summon the demon and then pummel Edward with Shadow Magic.

After that, Gabriel could keep replenishing his life with Light Magic while whipping the shit out of Edward.

Throw in some distracting fairies, a few well thrown daggers, and you have a win!

KingD19
Any of the 4 versions of Gabriel win. But if he turns into Dracula...whoooo boy. Edward gets obliterated. Like there would be nothing left.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Human since apparently the Vampire version is spite. But he can have access to all his gear in the game since that is usually the standard equipment for VG characters. Hhaha. I argued he easily beat Kratos with this power at the end and you used to cry. Good to know you admit now how right I was.

Gabriel still wins.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hhaha. I argued he easily beat Kratos with this power at the end and you used to cry. Good to know you admit now how right I was.

Gabriel still wins.

Not aware where I indicated he would still beat Kratos. I'm merely going human because everyone is assuring me that his vampire form would be spite.

Also have a nice pair of donkey ears.

KingD19
Yeah. Look at the trailer for the new game to see how he wrecks in Vamp mode. It's simply unfair and they sent an army after him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Not aware where I indicated he would still beat Kratos. I'm merely going human because everyone is assuring me that his vampire form would be spite.

Also have a nice pair of donkey ears. At the end of the first game he's on an entirely different level than Kratos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.