Batman vs. Kenichi (HSDK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
h2h only Bruce Wayne vs. Kenichi Shirahama.

Who wins.

Wei Phoenix
Batman. I haven't seen the manga but in the anime I was under the impression that Kenichi was never a match for his own masters. If he can't beat them then he stands no chance against Batman.

Sixth_Winged
Thing is, his masters are blatantly superhuman. They have feats like running on water, toppling tanks, moving so fast they create multiple after images, smashing huge rocks like nothing, knocking out a crowd of professional fighters with just their auras, etc.

If Kenichi was at those levels, Batman would be shredded to bits unless he has tools and prep.

NotAllThatEvil
Haven't read it, but in the show he lost focus a few times. Batman would do some slide of hand/stealth smack to take him down.

KingD19
Kenichi raaaaaaapes.

The best of them is the Invincible Superman, and even when a slow kick from him was slowed down by like 1/1600, it was still barely a blur. Kenichi takes hits from him and fights with him(he's obviously holding back) but does incredibly well.

Even if Batman could hit him, his training has made him so durable that it wouldn't do anything. And each of Kenichi's hits would set Batman's life straight. If the first one didn't ko him and break every bone in his body.

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw

KingD19
How exactly?

danteiscool
well, if this is current Kenichi then he wins as long as he stays focused on Batman. if he loses focus for a bit, then it's Batman's win thanks to his cunning mind during combat.

KingD19
Even if he loses focus, Batman isn't really strong enough to hurt him. Or fast enough to hit him.

NotAllThatEvil
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't batman wear Kevlar?

KingD19
I think his suit and cape are lined with it. Won't help him against Kenichi though who is clearly superhuman.

danteiscool
yet Batman himself has taken some hits from superhuman opponents and marches on. not to mention that Kenichi doesn't have the same level of ruthlessness that Batman's foes are capable of.

NemeBro
Kenichi beats the living shit out of Batman.

Along with being a very skilled fighter, physically he is above Batman in all areas.

NotAllThatEvil
Except mentaly. Didn't the zombie guy beat kenichi through deception? That sounds right up the bat's ally

NemeBro
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
zombie guy What?

KingD19
I think he means Sigfried threw him off with his style and how he wouldn't stay down.

BlackWind
Batman wouldn't even be able to get last Kenichi's Seikuken. A Mubuyoshi wrecks him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.