No more Seinfeld!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
The Paramount Comedy channel have stopped repeating the old Seinfeld's!?! mad

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

What the hell am I gonna do at 9:30 every night now?....watch Becker?.....I don't think so. sad

Thomas H
I got every episode on VHS!!!!big grin

Ushgarak
Paramount Comedy stop-start all the time, mech. It'll be back.

mechmoggy
*Shakes fist*

It better.....

BackFire349
just means you can watch better programming.

mechmoggy
There's nothing on at 9:30, its all crap.

BackFire349
oh. that sucks.

mechmoggy
I rely on the shining light that the nightly Seinfeld was to me, to relieve my mundane life. Without it all is lost.

Damn, I've got to stop reading period novels. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thomas H
what day on the time mec?

GordonSkywalker
That's horrible!

Mujaffa
oh man....that's really bad....

BackFire349
seinfeld was over rated anyways.

finti
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance OH JOYFUL TIMES most boring sit com ever even worse than full house

mechmoggy
Never, it takes a while to get into but its easily the best comedy programme of all time for me.

The point was it was unlike any other sitcom, with no love shared and most importantly no learning from mistakes. The characters are all so self obsessed and selfish, thats the true comedy of the program.

Catch 22
Sorry, I don't see the downside here.......

mah
seinfeld is the greatest

Thomas H
for once I agree!

finti
Life must be dull if seinfeld is the greatest, i rather watch paint dry

mechmoggy
The sense of humour in Stavanger is world famous. stick out tongue

Corran
infamous.

mechmoggy
Their idea of a comedy hour is to pillage and burn a village. eek!

Corran
But they do it with a smile on their faces and that's what makes it funny.

mechmoggy
But the men have pig-tails, that disturbs me.

Corran
It's handles for them to hold onto each other on those lonely voyages across the sea whilst they become closer acquianted.

finti
I can show you something disturbing though, ho Vikings handle limeysdevil

mechmoggy
But we'll hear you coming, all singing the "Spam" song together like you do.

Corran
Isn't it the Skol song?

mechmoggy
I remember the vikings sang the "Spam" song in a Monty Python episode, but now you mention it Hagar the Horrible DID sing the "Skol" song too.

Either way, we'll hear em' coming.

finti
but you are to dumb to runbig grin:

Corran
We'll hear them coming, but they will all feel each other coming.

finti
you are talking about the Brits there Corran

Corran
Nope, only in your sick dreams.

finti
have no dreams about brits, and you are right if I did they certainly had to be sick

Corran
But that's how you like it.

finti
as I said I aint no Brit

mechmoggy
Your loss. stick out tongue

Corran
our gain big grin

mechmoggy
Indeed, the less mullet barers the better. big grin

Raz
You could always watch Jay Leno on FTN or Peter Kay on E4 around that time.

Choices choices choices!

finti
Benny Hill / Hale and Pace

Thomas H
off topic......

GordonSkywalker
Agreed. So are you a big fan of Kramer?

Augeybana
Kramer was great but I thought George was my favorite though with he's parents.

GordonSkywalker
George was ok, but Kramer was the reason I watched the series to begin with. Oddly enough I never actually liked Jerry himself! Go figure. laughing out loud

Augeybana
Yeah I know many shows using the oddball routine that made kramer so popular it doesn't work for them.

GordonSkywalker
Kramer had that certain way about him that worked very well in that format. smile

Augeybana
It's too bad Micheal Richards couldn't use that character to start up a another acting job.Come to think about it only Jerry Seinfeld really made it big.

Augeybana
It's too bad Micheal Richards couldn't use that character to start up a another acting job.Come to think about it only Jerry Seinfeld really made it big.

GordonSkywalker
yeah all the rest seem to have vanished into the seven winds.....

Augeybana
I guess the popularity of Seinfeld did a bad thing in getting acting jobs.Like the show FRiends in show but these people are and have had hard times to get into their shows or movies.

GordonSkywalker
Yes look at Courtney Cox. She started out in a Springsteen video and a shortlived sci-fi series. Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer had equally hard times before making it big.

Augeybana
Yeah some actors are made to be in differant thing's that's why these actors on shows ask for a lot of money because they know when the show gets cancled they might not find another good show or a big movie to star in.

GordonSkywalker
Because they will be typecast based on their prevuious roles. Happens to the best of actors and actresses. They do one good part and they are forever identified with it. Good or bad.

Augeybana
Yeah it sad sometimes because some of these actors are totally a differant people and can act differant in other roles.

Augeybana
Yeah it sad sometimes because some of these actors are totally a differant people and can act differant in other roles.

GordonSkywalker
Yes it s most sad when they all seem to have more to show as actors.

Julie
I don't think I've see a whole episode...should I?

GordonSkywalker
Of Friends or Seinfeld? Possibly not. You might get offended by some of their humor.

mechmoggy
Do Jules, but stick with Seinfeld for a good 5 episodes till you pass judgement, it'll take that long to understand each character.

The Friends actors only get about 3 months off per year in which to shoot films, when the series ends will be their real test outside of that show.

Raz - I noticed that Peter kay is on at 9:30 on E4 last night. big grin

Fave line - "...Its a twenty foot c**k and balls man!"

Member.
lucky me, seinfeld still yunning on fox31big grin

BackFire349
kramer was teh funniest character in that show.

GordonSkywalker
That's what I said.

finti
almost as annoying as that George thingie . oh man how I hated Seinfeld so glad it is allllllllllllllllll gone now.
So what took over Everybody loves Raymond, at least his father is funny

BackFire349
never watched raymond.

mah
tis crap

finti
cant be worse than Seinfeld

Thomas H
is that bad? everybody loves raymond is great...

GordonSkywalker
I don't think it is.

Member.
all comedys are funny, just some funnier than others. and it depends on what personality u have so u might think this comedy is funny but not that while the other person thinks that comedy is funny and not this. see my peacekeeping skills there?laughing out loudbig grinstick out tongueHappy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.