Classic Juggs and Ultron get inside the Asgardian Destroyer and fight Bor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Classic Juggs and Ultron get inside the Asgardian Destroyer and take on Bor...

Fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...who wins?

Branlor Swift
I don't get it

yaadaveyaa
juggs beats bor without the destroyer?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't get it

laughing out loud

What dont you get? Should I have made it vs Thanos?

Happy Dance

zopzop
IMHO, ANYONE in the Destroyer Armor would kill Bor. Jugs and Ultron are overkill.

Unless I'm missing something?

JakeTheBank

Ultron doesn't really have a "soul" and Juggernaut really doesn't have a soul that would offer the DA any more potent abilities than it normally has. So for all intents and purposes, this is basically Bor versus the Destroyer normally.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
IMHO, ANYONE in the Destroyer Armor would kill Bor. Jugs and Ultron are overkill.

Unless I'm missing something?

Its a joke thread; just feeling goofy...

smile

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

What dont you get? Should I have made it vs Thanos?

Happy Dance you wouldn't make a thread where Thanos can win

Ultron can't even get into the Destroyer, and Juggernaut could be a regular human and it'd be the same thing. Let alone both entering at the same time

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
you wouldn't make a thread where Thanos can win

Ultron can't even get into the Destroyer, and Juggernaut could be a regular human and it'd be the same thing. Let alone both entering at the same time

thumb up

pym-ftw
Destroyer loses when it can't answer a ten count

googol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Ultron doesn't really have a "soul" and Juggernaut really doesn't have a soul that would offer the DA any more potent abilities than it normally has. So for all intents and purposes, this is basically Bor versus the Destroyer normally. Juggernaut's souls belongs to the Gem(bonded), would the destroyer be able to tap into Cyttorak's power ala Trion?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by googol
Juggernaut's souls belongs to the Gem(bonded), would the destroyer be able to tap into Cyttorak's power ala Trion?

The Destroyer is theoretically able to forcibly tap into entire Pantheons worth of of power.

But that's dependent on the knowledge of the host and Cain is pretty stupid.

Starscream M
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Classic Juggs and Ultron get inside the Asgardian Destroyer and take on Bor...

Fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...who wins? neither juggs nor ultron need Destroyer to wreck the old overrated codger

pym-ftw
Lol, no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.