Which universe is more powerful; Harry Potter or Lotr ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
In general which universe is more powerful ?

marwash22
the most powerful force in harry Potter is a wizard... the most powerful spell a wizard can perform is the killing curse which apparently kills any living thing it touches (with a few extraordinary exceptions.)... correct me if i'm wrong about this.

I'd say overall LoTR is more powerful.

Placidity
Originally posted by marwash22
the most powerful force in harry Potter is a wizard... the most powerful spell a wizard can perform is the killing curse which apparently kills any living thing it touches (with a few extraordinary exceptions.)... correct me if i'm wrong about this.

That's far too simple a measure of "which universe is more powerful".

IMO HP.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Placidity

IMO HP. Marwash is quite simple and is just a stooge known for his attempts at comedy. Whenever you watch him debate the comedy doesn't stop. He doesn't disappoint.

marwash22
Quan, you're precious.

marwash22

IMO HP. you wanna do combined might?

quanchi112
Quan, you're precious. And you're simple. You're more of an off topic poster.

Placidity
you wanna do combined might?

I'm not sure it's any one measure.

Although I was thinking which universe could pull off the greatest feats/achievement with prep.

marwash22
I'm not sure it's any one measure.

Although I was thinking which universe could pull off the greatest feats/achievement with prep. what would that result in for the Wizards?

Placidity
what would that result in for the Wizards?

All sorts of craziness.

I'm thinking if Voldy was given every single existing artifact/item/power-up he'd be pretty badass.

That and HP world seems to be able to make up new items relatively easily. They have a whole library of spells/knowledge they can tap into too.

quanchi112
It's official; Potterverse wins.

Lord Lucien
In the movies? Potter, no question. One determined, decently-trained wizard could solo anything the LotRverse could throw at them.

The books though... well we never get an indication that there's a God in the Potterverse.

Ascendancy
That's why this is a movie forum. If novels came into play many franchises would have the script flipped in terms of power.

quanchi112
The Lotr side have conceded.

siriuswriter
Or maybe just don't think you deserve another joke of a debate...

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Or maybe just don't think you deserve another joke of a debate... That too. They're tiring.

quanchi112
Or maybe just don't think you deserve another joke of a debate... No, since they have submitted to me.

Robtard

I'd say overall LoTR is more powerful.

Killed it. /thread

siriuswriter
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, since they have submitted to me.

oh, well in that case...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Killed it. /thread If you want to just compare the two most powerful characters all you had to do was ask.

You would endorse a post in which Marwash didn't even back up why Lotr is more powerful.

NemeBro
In the movies, Harry Potter has muggles, with nuclear weaponry, so it wins.

Muggles > Wizards.

Robtard
If you want to just compare the two most powerful characters all you had to do was ask.

You would endorse a post in which Marwash didn't even back up why Lotr is more powerful.

Once again I say something to someone else and it has nothing to do with you and you flip out. Keep showing your ass, Quanchi.

quanchi112
Once again I say something to someone else and it has nothing to do with you and you flip out. Keep showing your ass, Quanchi. You supported a post which avoids the thread topic and one in which he didn't even support his opinion. Just. Like. You.

Robtard
You supported a post which avoids the thread topic and one in which he didn't even support his opinion. Just. Like. You.

Marwash's post was directly about the thread topic, you buffoon. Listen, I say stuff to other people and you can't handle it. It's cute, but it's also creepy. Stop, okay?

quanchi112
Marwash's post was directly about the thread topic, you buffoon. Listen, I say stuff to other people and you can't handle it. It's cute, but it's also creepy. Stop, okay? He rambled on about the Avada Kedavra and even by his own definition of power he was hypocritical and said Lotr. Just because. Then you came in praising it.

Robtard
He rambled on about the Avada Kedavra and even by his own definition of power he was hypocritical and said Lotr. Just because. Then you came in praising it.

In other words his post was on topic and you're crying cos you've shown your ass yet again.

quanchi112
In other words his post was on topic and you're crying cos you've shown your ass yet again. No, since he abandoned his own definition and then just said oh yeah Lotr.

Robtard
No, since he abandoned his own definition and then just said oh yeah Lotr.

In other words I said something to someone else that had nothing to do with you and you can't handle it. Get off my nuts, twink.

quanchi112
In other words I said something to someone else that had nothing to do with you and you can't handle it. Get off my nuts, twink. It is an Internet message board where people disagree and debate. Are you new here ?

Robtard
It is an Internet message board where people disagree and debate. Are you new here ?

You should probably wait until I disagree with you before you flip your shit.

juggerman
HP

quanchi112
You should probably wait until I disagree with you before you flip your shit. Quit being scared of me disagreeing with you. Just man up for once.

Robtard
Quit being scared of me disagreeing with you. Just man up for once.

/derp

quanchi112
/derp When you grow a backbone I hope I'm there to see it.

siriuswriter
Take a glance at the actual poll you so helpfully added to this thread.

quanchi112
Take a glance at the actual poll you so helpfully added to this thread. No one seriously argue why. It's like the majority who thought the world was flat. Many are followers and don't think for themselves.

Robtard
Take a glance at the actual poll you so helpfully added to this thread.

Polls only matter to Quanchi and factor in if they favor his opinion.

quanchi112
Polls only matter to Quanchi and factor in if they favor his opinion. Which universe do you feel is more powerful ?

That's ridiculous.

Robtard
People have voted; LoTR is the most powerful universe.

Cry now.

siriuswriter
Polls only matter to Quanchi and factor in if they favor his opinion.

Oh, I know it. I just thought it was interesting that the LotR fans, who have "submitted" to the "great will of the quanman" outnumber the HP believers.

What a rebellious faction they must be.

quanchi112
People have voted; LoTR is the most powerful universe.

Cry now. Is that an opinion you share ?

The masses are also ignorant.

I haven't heard one solid reason as to why just that people pick based on personal bias.

siriuswriter
As you refuse to cite feats and just make some stuff up for proof, there's no other reason why you chose HP except for personal bias. You want to have an opinion... you've got to back it up with proof : i.e., stuff that other people can find as well.

quanchi112
As you refuse to cite feats and just make some stuff up for proof, there's no other reason why you chose HP except for personal bias. You want to have an opinion... you've got to back it up with proof : i.e., stuff that other people can find as well.
1. Shield disintegration far superior to Mount Doom's lava.
2. Voldemort owning the shield with his blast.
3. Horcruxes superior resistance feats to the Ring.
4. Fiendfyre.
5. Avada Kedavra--one shot kill.
6. Basilisk venom
7. Sword of Gryffindor

Feel the pain.

Silent Master
You suck at listing feats, as those aren't even close to the most powerful things in the HPverse.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
You suck at listing feats, as those aren't even close to the most powerful things in the HPverse. I didn't have to list everything I just made a list the Lotr side can't counter, silly goose.

Silent Master
You really need to watch the movies before trying to debate.

quanchi112
You really need to watch the movies before trying to debate. so you concede the Lotr side cannot match these feats. You don't even know what a Horcruxes purpose is. Thanks for the concession.

Silent Master
My point is that if you had actually watched the movies, you'd be able to list better examples for the HPverse.

I never said anything about LOTR, try and keep up.

quanchi112
My point is that if you had actually watched the movies, you'd be able to list better examples for the HPverse.

I never said anything about LOTR, try and keep up. I never said anything about the feats I said the ones I listed are greater than Lotr's. you don't object, great.

Robtard
To be fair, Quanchi's limited to what he can see in youtube clips. The shield scene, various Fiend Fyre scenes, a few AK scenes, the basilisk/sword scene.

Go easy on him. He thought a Horcrux was a soul, it's a youtuber mistake.

Silent Master
Yea...it's great that you don't know enough about the HPverse to list better examples.

quanchi112
To be fair, Quanchi's limited to what he can see in youtube clips. The shield scene, various Fiend Fyre scenes, a few AK scenes, the basilisk/sword scene.

Go easy on him. He thought a Horcrux was a soul, it's a youtuber mistake. It's a vessel that contains a piece of a soul. You didn't understand the Horcruxes either.

You also said you heard Fiendfyre destroyed a Horcrux which isn't true. I understood and am knowledgeable about the series you seem to hate.

Potterverse is more powerful.

quanchi112
Yea...it's great that you don't know enough about the HPverse to list better examples. I only need to list examples greater than Lotr.

laughing out loud

Try and keep up.

Silent Master
Your examples sucked, but I suppose that it was the best you could do.

quanchi112
Your examples sucked, but I suppose that it was the best you could do. So you believe Lotr has displayed more power than my examples ? Is that what you're saying ?

Silent Master
Try and keep up.

quanchi112
Try and keep up. If you refuse to answer the question you concede.

Silent Master
What are you, 12?

quanchi112
What are you, 12? No, but honestly your I.Q. Seems quite low if you thought that was an original or witty remark.

Silent Master
It was a question, hence the "?".

Try and keep up.

quanchi112
It was a question, hence the "?".

Try and keep up. No, it was an insult masked in a unoriginal lame attempt to irk me. Since no one disagrees with my list then Harry wins.

Silent Master
No, It was a question, hence the "?".

Try and keep up.

quanchi112
No, It was a question, hence the "?".

Try and keep up. It was an insult and a very unoriginal one. Harry Potter is a more powerful universe.

Robtard
It's a vessel that contains a piece of a soul. You didn't understand the Horcruxes either.

Too easy to prove your lying ways.

A Horcrux is the soul. Key word here being soul.

Then I had to correct you:

laughing out loud Wrong again. A Horcrux is some vessel a soul or part of a soul is stored in. You should really know the basics of the franchise you champion.

Enjoy swallowing your own a--h--e again. smile

quanchi112
Too easy to prove your lying ways.

Then I had to correct you:

Enjoy swallowing your own a--h--e again. smile My answer was in response to the portion of the life it contains ie. the soul. I mean wtf I've been explaining Horcruxes for years and what makes it that is using dark magic to trap a portion of the soul inside an object. Lol.

Silent Master
It was an insult and a very unoriginal one. Harry Potter is a more powerful universe.

Again, it was a question, hence the "?".

Try and keep up.

quanchi112
Again, it was a question, hence the "?".

Try and keep up. Repeating yourself shows another lack of intelligence but we both know you're doing the best you can ie. you're doing a terrible job. Hahahaah.

Robtard
My answer was in response to the portion of the life it contains ie. the soul. I mean wtf I've been explaining Horcruxes for years and what makes it that is using dark magic to trap a portion of the soul inside an object. Lol.

Stop lying, you clearly thought a Horcrux 'was a soul' and not just a vessel for a soul/part of a soul and only did your little flip after I explained it to you.

Silent Master
Repeating yourself shows another lack of intelligence but we both know you're doing the best you can ie. you're doing a terrible job. Hahahaah.

Actually, my having to repeat myself shows your lack of intelligence. seeing as you still don't understand the difference between a question and a statement,

quanchi112
Stop lying, you clearly thought a Horcrux 'was a soul' and not just a vessel for a soul/part of a soul and only did your little flip after I explained it to you. No, I didn't as the the vessel serves only to anchor the soul to the physical plane. No, you just say stupid things like iyo means IMO. You're confused all the time. laughing out loud

Robtard
No, I didn't as the the vessel serves only to anchor the soul to the physical plane. No, you just say stupid things like iyo means IMO. You're confused all the time. laughing out loud

This shows you're lying again:

A Horcrux is the soul. Key word here being soul.

quanchi112
This shows you're lying again: Again this was in response to what part of the person it dealt with.

quanchi112
Actually, my having to repeat myself shows your lack of intelligence. seeing as you still don't understand the difference between a question and a statement, It was an insult and a weak one at that. Just try and at least be funny it's the least you can do.

Silent Master
See, you still can't tell the difference between a question and a statement.

quanchi112
See, you still can't tell the difference between a question and a statement. It was an insult. Uncreative one at that.

Silent Master
No, it was a question, which you've somewhat answered by your continued inability to tell the difference between a question and a statement.

quanchi112
No, it was a question, which you've somewhat answered by your continued inability to tell the difference between a question and a statement. You show yourself incapable of independent thought. Just keep repeating yourself and stick to the lame insults. It's who you are.

Silent Master
LOL!!!!

quanchi112
LOL!!!! Concession accepted.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

quanchi112
As yet anotherOriginally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!! concession.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

quanchi112
LOL!!! Three in a row go for one more.

Lestov16
Dead Men of Dunharrow>>>Every HP Wizard

/thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Dead Men of Dunharrow>>>Every HP Wizard

/thread They aren't powerful just formidable but they can be petrified. This is about who is more powerful not formidable.

Robtard
They aren't powerful just formidable but they can be petrified. This is about who is more powerful not formidable.

http://swiftor.com/attachments/f86/9878d1327601942t-posting-vampire-book-series-severus-snape-deathly-hallows-harry-potter-17374822-720-480.jpg

is embarrassed for you.

quanchi112
http://swiftor.com/attachments/f86/9878d1327601942t-posting-vampire-book-series-severus-snape-deathly-hallows-harry-potter-17374822-720-480.jpg

is embarrassed for you. So you also don't know the difference between power and combat formidability. Expected as much.

Intrepid37
Harry Potter. I think

quanchi112
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Harry Potter. I think Trust me I know and the naysayers have committed thread abandonment thus conceding.

elrond72
How do you know the army of the dead can be petrified? Where in LOTR does it say this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by elrond72
How do you know the army of the dead can be petrified? Where in LOTR does it say this? Do so to other ghosts. Can imperio can control the king.

elrond72
But it doesnt say it in LOTR only Harry Potter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by elrond72
But it doesnt say it in LOTR only Harry Potter. Ghosts are the same save Potter magic can petrify them.

That Lotr Fan
Ok, Orc war machines, and there are lots, all target the basilisk and kill it.
Then army of the dead are unleashed and clean up shop.

Whatcha gonna do?

KingD19
I hope you're not as biased for LotR as Quan is for HP.

That Lotr Fan
Not usually, I will accept defeat, for example in a straight up one-on-one Dumbledore would beat Gandalf as he has more versatile magic. In the same vein, if they didn't realise its power then the basilisk would kick ass. But once they worked it out I don't think it would stand a chance, as we see in the films it can clearly be harmed by weapons.

KingD19
But it was hiding. If it was out in the open there's a chance it could have frozen a large portion of the school.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by That Lotr Fan
Not usually, I will accept defeat, for example in a straight up one-on-one Dumbledore would beat Gandalf as he has more versatile magic. In the same vein, if they didn't realise its power then the basilisk would kick ass. But once they worked it out I don't think it would stand a chance, as we see in the films it can clearly be harmed by weapons.

No he wouldn't.. Gandalf is the equivalent of an angel.. His might is vastly superior to Dumbledore. Gandalf had cuffs on because of higher ups so to speak... but make no mistake.. in a forum setting with no restraint... Gandalf crushes D with a gesture

That Lotr Fan
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
No he wouldn't.. Gandalf is the equivalent of an angel.. His might is vastly superior to Dumbledore. Gandalf had cuffs on because of higher ups so to speak... but make no mistake.. in a forum setting with no restraint... Gandalf crushes D with a gesture
Yes, but we never actually see what he is capable of without those restraints, at least not in the movies.

I don't disagree its likely that without those restraints he would win. I was merely working off the Gandalf and Dumbledore we are presented with in the movies.

Reflassshh
Lotr imo.

quanchi112
Ok, Orc war machines, and there are lots, all target the basilisk and kill it.
Then army of the dead are unleashed and clean up shop.

Whatcha gonna do? You cannot even grasp the point of the thread. Why am I not surprised ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
No he wouldn't.. Gandalf is the equivalent of an angel.. His might is vastly superior to Dumbledore. Gandalf had cuffs on because of higher ups so to speak... but make no mistake.. in a forum setting with no restraint... Gandalf crushes D with a gesture What power levels do Angels operate on ? Are they all equal in fiction ? Do we ignore Gandalf's portrayal from the films and scream Angels. Get a clue and an actual point. Impressive angels do not rely on pine cones while they hide up on trees from orcs. What an embarrassingly awful angel.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Lotr imo. Based on ?

StealthRanger

Yeah, no, Dumbledore ain't defeating a guy who was able to temporarily hold off a guy who was able to level a massive tower as a casual extension of his power. Then I think Gandalf also demonstrated some kind of teleportation/flash stepping in DoS

To say nothing of outclassing Dumbeldore physically by a considerable margain

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Yeah, no, Dumbledore ain't defeating a guy who was able to temporarily hold off a guy who was able to level a massive tower as a casual extension of his power. Then I think Gandalf also demonstrated some kind of teleportation/flash stepping in DoS

To say nothing of outclassing Dumbeldore physically by a considerable margain A severely worn down tower. Did you see what happened to Sauron in this film ? Let's just say he was not impressive at all.

Gandalf was scared shirtless of the bear changer in humiliating fashion.

laughing out loud

StealthRanger
A severely worn down tower. Did you see what happened to Sauron in this film ? Let's just say he was not impressive at all.

Gandalf was scared shirtless of the bear changer in humiliating fashion.

laughing out loud

Dol Guldur was actually in fairly good condition, that 'ruined fortress' thing was just illusionary shit

From what I heard he was beat by Galadriel, who in the film had a feat of causing a shockwave/earthquake that extended miles from the fortress and some cloud splitting, that level of energy is way above Voldemort and the HPverse. Context

No, he wanted to keep his friends safe from the skin changer, because that thing would be able to kill them, and it's not like Gandalf wanted to kill it

That Lotr Fan
You cannot even grasp the point of the thread. Why am I not surprised ?
How have I failed to grasp the point of the thread?

I put forward a reasonable way for the Lotr army to deal with the basilisk thus allowing them to send out the army of the dead. I could have pointed out that all they really have to do is look down and swing their swords while walking forwards as that would avoid petrification and no one else can hurt them as far as I remember. But instead I gave a well reasoned argument that they would use the Orc war machines to kill it then send the dead out.

So I repeat how did I fail to grasp the point of the thread?

Reflassshh
Based on ? Lotr has the more powerful people and the numbers.

When you have to debate using the basilisk as a cheap mean to win it means admittedly or not, you know im right.

That Lotr Fan
Off topic: I hate being in the UK while you're all in America, I only get to be on at the same time as you lot at around 11 or 12 in the evening, means I have to wait ages for a reply sad

StealthRanger
I'm in Australia so, yeah

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Dol Guldur was actually in fairly good condition, that 'ruined fortress' thing was just illusionary shit

From what I heard he was beat by Galadriel, who in the film had a feat of causing a shockwave/earthquake that extended miles from the fortress and some cloud splitting, that level of energy is way above Voldemort and the HPverse. Context

No, he wanted to keep his friends safe from the skin changer, because that thing would be able to kill them, and it's not like Gandalf wanted to kill it No, it was not. We see how easily Gandalf brought it down.
Gandalf also sent a shockwaves that took goblins off their feat. That isn't that impressive since it does not even kill anyone. Galadriel took out a single Orc. Nothing and no one else was harmed. laughing out loud

False, as wizards can create shields than can completely disintegrate bodies and withstand hundreds of blasts.

He was afraud the bear man would kill him and his friends. Rewatch the scene. If he was more powerful than the bear man quit acting like a ***** around him.

Gandalf was weak and scared.

quanchi112
Lotr has the more powerful people and the numbers.

When you have to debate using the basilisk as a cheap mean to win it means admittedly or not, you know im right. Completely untrue. Hp wizards is far more powerful and versatile. Most of the armies of Lotr would be fodder to the spells of a hp wizard.

Basilisk is a creature Tom Riddle had power over so deal with it. I am not using death.

quanchi112
How have I failed to grasp the point of the thread?

I put forward a reasonable way for the Lotr army to deal with the basilisk thus allowing them to send out the army of the dead. I could have pointed out that all they really have to do is look down and swing their swords while walking forwards as that would avoid petrification and no one else can hurt them as far as I remember. But instead I gave a well reasoned argument that they would use the Orc war machines to kill it then send the dead out.

So I repeat how did I fail to grasp the point of the thread? This is not a versus army debate. This is a which universe has more power debate. Which universe wields more power ? You failed to comprehend the point of the thread, dumb guy.

Reflassshh
Completely untrue. Hp wizards is far more powerful and versatile. Most of the armies of Lotr would be fodder to the spells of a hp wizard.

Basilisk is a creature Tom Riddle had power over so deal with it. I am not using death. More versatile? Maybe. More powerful? No.
And most wizards would be fodder to hundreds of arroes flying among other things

I have yet to see a wizard killing something similar to one of lotr giants.

So? A kid with a sword killed it, don't see why a giant/army/legolas would have problem stomping it and screwing tom just for laughs.

quanchi112
More versatile? Maybe. More powerful? No.
And most wizards would be fodder to hundreds of arroes flying among other things

I have yet to see a wizard killing something similar to one of lotr giants.

So? A kid with a sword killed it, don't see why a giant/army/legolas would have problem stomping it and screwing tom just for laughs. Based on feats absolutely. Greater feats of destruction, one shot death spells, greater magic in general. Versatility is not a maybe it is a fact there are a lot more spells in Potter than the shit they come up for the Lotr films. Quit being so ignorant or else kindly back the **** down to me.

Basilisk and Nagini.

If you want to ignore the phoenix blinding it and the sword of Gryffindor destroying it. You can't run from the context, boy. Try as you may I'll never let you fanboys out of my grasp.

Flight, tk, massive area of effect spells that would decimate the elves. We also see a wizard easily dismiss an arrow. Hundreds of wizards stomp these weaklings who need aid against orcs who go down in scores in massive battles.

Angelalex242
Well...WatchMojo put Dumbledore against Gandalf. Gandalf won 4:1, but the only category Dumbledore took was the 'flashiest magic' category. Ironically, Gandalf only beats Dumbledore in badassery when he's NOT using magic. Gandalf kicks a LOT of ass with Glamdring and his staff used as melee weapons.

But...to get the scope of power of the universes, look at the Silmarillion. Put Voldemort up against Sauron, and pity poor Voldemort. Put Voldemort up against Melkor, and it's that much more of a curbstomp. Voldemort couldn't take a Balrog either. Nor could he take the Witch King of Angmar (Though it'd be interesting to see if Bellatrix could. 'No man can slay me' is still in effect, after all)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Well...WatchMojo put Dumbledore against Gandalf. Gandalf won 4:1, but the only category Dumbledore took was the 'flashiest magic' category. Ironically, Gandalf only beats Dumbledore in badassery when he's NOT using magic. Gandalf kicks a LOT of ass with Glamdring and his staff used as melee weapons.

But...to get the scope of power of the universes, look at the Silmarillion. Put Voldemort up against Sauron, and pity poor Voldemort. Put Voldemort up against Melkor, and it's that much more of a curbstomp. Voldemort couldn't take a Balrog either. Nor could he take the Witch King of Angmar (Though it'd be interesting to see if Bellatrix could. 'No man can slay me' is still in effect, after all) Books are not allowed and I saw that. Ridicukous and not really based on the evidence. Dumbledore is more powerful, more versatile, and wiser.

Reflassshh
Based on feats absolutely. Greater feats of destruction, one shot death spells, greater magic in general. Versatility is not a maybe it is a fact there are a lot more spells in Potter than the shit they come up for the Lotr films. Quit being so ignorant or else kindly back the **** down to me.

Basilisk and Nagini.

If you want to ignore the phoenix blinding it and the sword of Gryffindor destroying it. You can't run from the context, boy. Try as you may I'll never let you fanboys out of my grasp.

Flight, tk, massive area of effect spells that would decimate the elves. We also see a wizard easily dismiss an arrow. Hundreds of wizards stomp these weaklings who need aid against orcs who go down in scores in massive battles. Will you ever stop being wrong?

In character just a few wizards will use one-shot kill spells.

Doesn't matter since the fenix wasn't bigger than a chicken. Giants>>>>>> Chickens and a sword.

Massive area effects? Such as??????

They cannot defend themselves against hundreds of arrow flying to them, prove they can or accept my victory.

quanchi112
Will you ever stop being wrong?

In character just a few wizards will use one-shot kill spells.

Doesn't matter since the fenix wasn't bigger than a chicken. Giants>>>>>> Chickens and a sword.

Massive area effects? Such as??????

They cannot defend themselves against hundreds of arrow flying to them, prove they can or accept my victory. Ironic post coming from a doofus such as yoursel.

In character many are killed. We see other nameless wizards using Avada Kedavra as well. This isn't about a gigantic battle this is about which universe has more power. You still don't get it so one wizard using the kill curse makes it fair game.

Phoenix is not a chicken and does increase Harry's chances since the basilisk was blind. You ignored the context because you're biased.

Fiendfyre. laughing Did you even watch the films you ignoramus.

They can control the arrows through tk or fly above them. One wizard punked centaurs until a giant got involved and got her focus off.

Fiendfyre kills them where they stand. They can also aprate, erect giant shields that can withstand hundreds/thousands of wizard bolts which are more powerful than arrows which bounce off stone.

laughing out loud

Reflassshh
Ironic post coming from a doofus such as yoursel.

In character many are killed. We see other nameless wizards using Avada Kedavra as well. This isn't about a gigantic battle this is about which universe has more power. You still don't get it so one wizard using the kill curse makes it fair game.

Phoenix is not a chicken and does increase Harry's chances since the basilisk was blind. You ignored the context because you're biased.

Fiendfyre. laughing Did you even watch the films you ignoramus.

They can control the arrows through tk or fly above them. One wizard punked centaurs until a giant got involved and got her focus off.

Fiendfyre kills them where they stand. They can also aprate, erect giant shields that can withstand hundreds/thousands of wizard bolts which are more powerful than arrows which bounce off stone.

laughing out loud Throwing insults on a third reply? Looks like holidays have you stressed Chiquan laughing out loud

If they don't use avada kedavra in character you can't assume they would or should just because you need it. That's desperate.

Like I said, a glorified chicken. An Stone giant would step on it and tom by accident, killing them pathetically.

They have to either defend or attack, so they either have a shield on or try to attack and get an arrow to the face.

Show me the wizards having something to put Lotr's giants down. If you can't then we will be done smile

quanchi112
Throwing insults on a third reply? Looks like holidays have you stressed Chiquan laughing out loud

If they don't use avada kedavra in character you can't assume they would or should just because you need it. That's desperate.

Like I said, a glorified chicken. An Stone giant would step on it and tom by accident, killing them pathetically.

They have to either defend or attack, so they either have a shield on or try to attack and get an arrow to the face.

Show me the wizards having something to put Lotr's giants down. If you can't then we will be done smile They are not going to battle here. Read the opening post.

In general which universe is more powerful ?

Now if you can't tell by now these two armies aren't going at it I suggest asking your mommy to break it down for you, simpleton.

I never once argued for thousands of wizards using Avada Kedavra. I simply said the curse exists which has to be factored in as to the op. Which universe is more powerful ? I hope your mommy is holding your little hand explaining what this all means.

The shield is what is powerful. They are not in a versus battle. This is a comparison thread of power. Shields can tank a lot of damage and disintegrate bodies upon contact. laughing out loud

Quit embarrassing yourself with your inability to understand a simple comparison thread.

Reflassshh
They are not going to battle here. Read the opening post.

Now if you can't tell by now these two armies aren't going at it I suggest asking your mommy to break it down for you, simpleton.

I never once argued for thousands of wizards using Avada Kedavra. I simply said the curse exists which has to be factored in as to the op. Which universe is more powerful ? I hope your mommy is holding your little hand explaining what this all means.

The shield is what is powerful. They are not in a versus battle. This is a comparison thread of power. Shields can tank a lot of damage and disintegrate bodies upon contact. laughing out loud

Quit embarrassing yourself with your inability to understand a simple comparison thread. You flip flop between the two concepts. Make your mind for once Chiquan.

Well then if just few wizards use it then it doesn't add too much to the universe power wise.

A shield is powerful? I guess we can use rocks in Lotr defense too, becase they throw them and someone dies.

You don't have a counter to the giants, right? laughing out loud, that's what I thought. Concession accepted thumb up

quanchi112
You flip flop between the two concepts. Make your mind for once Chiquan.

Well then if just few wizards use it then it doesn't add too much to the universe power wise.

A shield is powerful? I guess we can use rocks in Lotr defense too, becase they throw them and someone dies.

You don't have a counter to the giants, right? laughing out loud, that's what I thought. Concession accepted thumb up I never have flipped. You just can't understand. What is wrong with you ? You're pretty dumb.m

The curse exists so it doesn't matter how many use it. Lotr has no one shot kill powers.

Do rocks disintegrate human bodies ? No. Shield is more powerful. Simple Magic destroys stone from hp. This isn't Lotr where they need to ram open walls with their helmets.

They are just large masses of stone. That isn't that powerful as say the hogwarts shield. Just massive. laughing out loud

You are very bad at debating. Horribly so. Reminds me of the time when you conceded the Superman strength debate to Thor by bowing out. Run, little boy. Run to your mommy.

smile

Reflassshh
I never have flipped. You just can't understand. What is wrong with you ? You're pretty dumb.m

The curse exists so it doesn't matter how many use it. Lotr has no one shot kill powers.

Do rocks disintegrate human bodies ? No. Shield is more powerful. Simple Magic destroys stone from hp. This isn't Lotr where they need to ram open walls with their helmets.

They are just large masses of stone. That isn't that powerful as say the hogwarts shield. Just massive. laughing out loud

You are very bad at debating. Horribly so. Reminds me of the time when you conceded the Superman strength debate to Thor by bowing out. Run, little boy. Run to your mommy.

smile "You're pretty dumb.m" Irony laughing

Based on? what's the biggest thing shields have stopped?

So shields will beat storm and stone giants? Will you ever start using your brain?

I'm not debating with you though, I'm listing the faults on your biased dreams prat boy. Oh you mean the time you tried to dismiss logic and context with real life physics and theories that made no sense? laughing out loud

quanchi112
"You're pretty dumb.m" Irony laughing

Based on? what's the biggest thing shields have stopped?

So shields will beat storm and stone giants? Will you ever start using your brain?

I'm not debating with you though, I'm listing the faults on your biased dreams prat boy. Oh you mean the time you tried to dismiss logic and context with real life physics and theories that made no sense? laughing out loud

That was a typo but as you posted multiple times and had to be told the intent of the thread. Embarrassing.

Hundreds/thousands of bolts.

They are more powerful. No one is facing each other. Still to stupid to get that. You're sad. Go get mommy.

Shields disintegrate bodies upon contact. Can the stone Giants replicate that ?

smile

Angelalex242
A brief reminder that the Valar still exist in the Movieverse, and we have Frodo leaving on a ship for the Blessed Lands to prove it. Also, the light of Elbereth given to him by Galadriel.

And since it's 'Which /UNIVERSE/ is more powerful', the residents of Aman count in that comparison.

Dr Will Hatch
LOTR has a god, whereas the Pagan Potterites are worthless heathens.

Tolkienverse wins.

quanchi112
A brief reminder that the Valar still exist in the Movieverse, and we have Frodo leaving on a ship for the Blessed Lands to prove it. Also, the light of Elbereth given to him by Galadriel.

And since it's 'Which /UNIVERSE/ is more powerful', the residents of Aman count in that comparison. Who cares ? Showings matter. A valar hid on a tree from orcs ? He needed Eagles to save his ass.

Hogwarts shield. Beat it. Go.

That Lotr Fan

Lotr has no one shot kill powers

Legolas arrows are usually one shot kill. embarrasment

Reflassshh
That was a typo but as you posted multiple times and had to be told the intent of the thread. Embarrassing.

Hundreds/thousands of bolts.

They are more powerful. No one is facing each other. Still to stupid to get that. You're sad. Go get mommy.

Shields disintegrate bodies upon contact. Can the stone Giants replicate that ?

smile I see you're reaching new levels of dumbness. Sad, sad my dear Chiquan.

Prove they are more powerful, Storm and stone giants rape potterverse power-wise. laughing out loud

They would desintegrate any wizard with a finger flick, when will you use your brain?

Now if you come back with more baseless horse shit logic I will accept your concession. smile

Time Immemorial
Legal as has unlimited arrows in all films until this latest one when he really needs them.

Stupid fcking idiots

Angelalex242
Gandalf the Grey was on a tree, and he was a Maia operating under restrictions. Maia are NOT Vala. Not even close.

quanchi112
Legolas arrows are usually one shot kill. embarrasment Usually does not mean always. The point of the kill curse is it kills you every time. Legolas uses skill to place them in vital spots on the body. That is not required for the kill curse. smile

quanchi112
I see you're reaching new levels of dumbness. Sad, sad my dear Chiquan.

Prove they are more powerful, Storm and stone giants rape potterverse power-wise. laughing out loud

They would desintegrate any wizard with a finger flick, when will you use your brain?

Now if you come back with more baseless horse shit logic I will accept your concession. smile Disintegrated bodies. What feats do the storm Giants have that back your claim ?

You need to prove it. Quit making baselss statements without any evidence to support your asinine positions.

Post proof. You can pretend that it occurs but that isn't the same thing as it having already occurred.

You're an idiot.

quanchi112
Gandalf the Grey was on a tree, and he was a Maia operating under restrictions. Maia are NOT Vala. Not even close. Prove he was operating under restrictions.

Reflassshh
Disintegrated bodies. What feats do the storm Giants have that back your claim ?

You need to prove it. Quit making baselss statements without any evidence to support your asinine positions.

Post proof. You can pretend that it occurs but that isn't the same thing as it having already occurred.

You're an idiot. Like I said, concession accepted buddy.

quanchi112
Like I said, concession accepted buddy. I posted a feat you conceded. You're an embarrassing debater who can't offer a rebuttal. Shame.

Reflassshh
I posted a feat you conceded. You're an embarrassing debater who can't offer a rebuttal. Shame. ??

You can't prove that any spell would work on a giant. However if a giant finger-flicks a wizard he/she would most likely die, that's a fact. So Giants > spells by simple logic you can't understand.

Logic and you don't get along, eh Chiquan?

quanchi112
??

You can't prove that any spell would work on a giant. However if a giant finger-flicks a wizard he/she would most likely die, that's a fact. So Giants > spells by simple logic you can't understand.

Logic and you don't get along, eh Chiquan? The spell destroys a human body. Post a feat of a storm giant disintegrating a person by touching him or her.

Dying and being disintegrated are completely different degrees of power. Disintegrating is a lot more powerful than killing someone with head trauma, troll.

You're stupid.

Reflassshh
The spell destroys a human body. Post a feat of a storm giant disintegrating a person by touching him or her.

Dying and being disintegrated are completely different degrees of power. Disintegrating is a lot more powerful than killing someone with head trauma, troll.

You're stupid. Prove it would desintegrate or kill a giant.

If it can't and the giant can kill the wizard effortleslly then Giants >>>>> Wizards and dumb spells.

Irony laughing out loud

quanchi112
Prove it would desintegrate or kill a giant.

If it can't and the giant can kill the wizard effortleslly then Giants >>>>> Wizards and dumb spells.

Irony laughing out loud That was never my claim. I claimed it disintegrates humans by touching. Since you can't eclipse my feat I accept your concession.

You are epically stupid.

Reflassshh
That was never my claim. I claimed it disintegrates humans by touching. Since you can't eclipse my feat I accept your concession.

You are epically stupid. So we can agree Giants >>>>> Wizards and spells?

Good debate bro, get yourself a brain for the next time.

quanchi112
So we can agree Giants >>>>> Wizards and spells?

Good debate bro, get yourself a brain for the next time. I do not agreed on that at all. I backed my claim. You spouting nonsense ensue is just that. How many humans have storm giants killed ?

Wizards>>>>>Giants.

Greater power, versatility, intelligence, numbers, versatility of power, etc.

Reflassshh
I do not agreed on that at all. I backed my claim. You spouting nonsense ensue is just that. How many humans have storm giants killed ?

Wizards>>>>>Giants.

Greater power, versatility, intelligence, numbers, versatility of power, etc. So you can't prove they can hurt Giants.

However looking at how big they are they would probably destroy hogwarts and everyone inside it by accident.

quanchi112
So you can't prove they can hurt Giants.

However looking at how big they are they would probably destroy hogwarts and everyone inside it by accident. I never claimed that. Why would I when the thread isn't about them facing off ?

Nah. Magical. What have the stone Giants destroyed that makes you think so ? You keep making baslss claims that goes against the point of the thread, troll boy.

That Lotr Fan
The point of the kill curse is it kills you every time. Legolas uses skill to place them in vital spots on the body. That is not required for the kill curse. smile

*Cough* Harry Potter *cough*

Except you still need to hit the person, so it still takes some skill, less than a narrow but you don't just raise your hand say the words and the person you want dead dies, you can dodge spells as well as block them

Reflassshh
I never claimed that. Why would I when the thread isn't about them facing off ?

Nah. Magical. What have the stone Giants destroyed that makes you think so ? You keep making baslss claims that goes against the point of the thread, troll boy. Why? Because if wizards can't kill them and in turn the Giants could destroy them easily, going by logic, it would mean that in fact Giants are >>>>>>> Wizards and dumb spells.

See the films please, and cure your ignorance.

Time Immemorial
**** all your motherssmile

Reflassshh
Even mine? sad

Time Immemorial
Even mine? sad

laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>