Yellowjacket(pym) vs. Atom Smasher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Who wins between these size changing heroes.

JakeTheBank
Atom Smasher's tougher/stronger, but Pym's got the tech and smarts to fly inside his head and zap him. If Pym can also shrink, he'd win. But if he's locked into his giant form, he'll lose.

Current Pym would definitely win, though.

pym-ftw
Rita or Pym

Pym destroys him btw

Albert maxes out at 60 feet, Yellowjacket Pym maxed out at over 200feet

KingD19
Pym was just fighting Worthy Absorbing Man. I don't see AS surviving that fight.

pym-ftw
To be fair Pym got his sh!t pushed in in that fight, but yeah Greithoth was a solid class 100

Golgo13
I think AS puts up a good fight. He did well against these gods, IIRC, who easily back handed Power Girl.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/AS_zpsd97b91e4.jpg

KingD19
When you say backhanded, do you mean they actually backhanded her out of the air? Or they beat her up?

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
When you say backhanded, do you mean they actually backhanded her out of the air? Or they beat her up?

I think one of the gods just swatted her away with no effort, but I'll have to re read it.

KingD19
Well that's impressive in a way. But not definitive. As people have been knocked around in fights without taking too much damage, and the sheer size differential could play a big part.

For example(using a cartoon), Pym swatted Hulk after he turned giant. Hulk wasn't really hurt, but he couldn't stop the swat because he wasn't ready for it.

pym-ftw
Current Pym also flies faster than Ironman, combined with being able to grow exponentially larger than Albert...

Also I don't think Albert has his density powers anymore.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Current Pym also flies faster than Ironman

He does?

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Atom Smasher's tougher/stronger, but Pym's got the tech and smarts to fly inside his head and zap him. If Pym can also shrink, he'd win. But if he's locked into his giant form, he'll lose.

Current Pym would definitely win, though.

thumb up

pym-ftw
He caught Tony in midflight in Mighty Avengers, iirc there is even narration stating Tony was going as fast as possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.