Wolverine vs heavy hitters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Wolverine: adamantium on skeleton is replaced with an alloy made of primary admantium and nth metal

VS

1.WWHulk
2.Bizzaro
3.Classic Juggernaut
4.DoS Doomsday
5.PC Superman
6.Warriors Three
7.Gladiator

All fighters are in character, Wolverine is bloodlusted.

THIS IS NOT A GAUNTLET

pym-ftw
Wolverine loses

/Thread

cdtm
What is the nth metal on his skeleton supposed to do for him, that would make any difference at all? sad

And it's not a heavy hitter thread, if it doesn't include Iron Fist.

JakeTheBank
Nth Metal mucks up magic. Adamantium has some feats doing that as well, but not as plentiful or reliable.

As for this thread, he can't win a single fight.

Mshinu
Wolverine against PC Supes? Really?

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nth Metal mucks up magic. Adamantium has some feats doing that as well, but not as plentiful or reliable.

As for this thread, he can't win a single fight.

Isn't that animated DCU nth metal?

Even if it did, that won't help him against anyone here. I know nth metal gives a slight healing factor, and boosts stats a little, I think.. And grants flight. But that's usually from external objects like a belt, not infused in a skeleton..

Either way, yeah, this is a spite thread.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wolverine loses

/Thread
thumb up
Originally posted by cdtm

Either way, yeah, this is a spite thread.
thumb up

Flyattractor
The length of the fights all depned on if one of the Light Speed flyers that are capable of space travel are willing to go drag wolvies butt back down to earth after each time he gets hit is.

juggerman
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Wolverine: adamantium on skeleton is replaced with an alloy made of primary admantium and nth metal

VS

1.WWHulk
2.Bizzaro
3.Classic Juggernaut
4.DoS Doomsday
5.PC Superman
6.Warriors Three
7.Gladiator

THIS IS NOT A GAUNTLET

What did Logan ever do to you?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Mshinu
Wolverine against PC Supes? Really? Absolutely, PC Supes had a nasty habit of giving his opponents a freebee. This time a freebie woud result in a decapitation.

juggerman
Absolutely, PC Supes had a nasty habit of giving his opponents a freebee. This time a freebie woud result in a decapitation.

Of Wolverine

Brockalizer
Originally posted by cdtm
What is the nth metal on his skeleton supposed to do for him, that would make any difference at all? sad

And it's not a heavy hitter thread, if it doesn't include Iron Fist. It increases speed, strength, healing, and has mystical properties.

SevenShackles
It increases speed, strength, healing, and has mystical properties.
And yet he still dies horribly.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m50h1fsbaW1qj3ir1.gif

Mshinu
The thought of these guys lining up and taking a number who gets to stomp Logan into the dirt first actually got me chuckling.

SamZED
Wolverine.

Zack Fair

VS

1.WWHulk
2.Bizzaro
3.Classic Juggernaut
4.DoS Doomsday
5.PC Superman
6.Warriors Three
7.Gladiator

THIS IS NOT A GAUNTLET http://iphonewallpaperclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Wolverine-Skeleton-iPhone-Wallpaper-Download.jpg

Stoic
I think that he'd have a chance against the Warriors Three, but he'd have to become a pure berserker.

Flyattractor
I didn't see the 3 on the list. Yeah. THey are jobbers. He can take them no real prob.

Badabing

VS

1.WWHulk
2.Bizzaro
3.Classic Juggernaut
4.DoS Doomsday
5.PC Superman
6.Warriors Three
7.Gladiator

THIS IS NOT A GAUNTLET Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine. facepalmOriginally posted by Flyattractor
I didn't see the 3 on the list. Yeah. THey are jobbers. He can take them no real prob. durverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.