Team Thor vs Team Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tornatic
Thor
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Blue Marvel

vs

Ultron
Magneto
Dr. Doom
Apocalypse

1 week prep. No Bfr

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Tornatic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Why? Did I make team 2 too strong?

JakeTheBank
You gave Doom and Ultron (and Apocalypse, too) a week of prep. Considering that Doom alone is essentially a prep god and is the smartest guy on either team, they have a ridiculous advantage against the overtly powerful Team 1. There's also the fact that current Ultron is at least a high herald and has generally been portrayed as a match for entire Avengers teams at once, most of which have included Thor or another high herald in his place.

Team 1 can prep well enough in the general sense, but it's no contest against the brain power of Team 2.

Tornatic
You gave Doom and Ultron (and Apocalypse, too) a week of prep. Considering that Doom alone is essentially a prep god and is the smartest guy on either team, they have a ridiculous advantage against the overtly powerful Team 1. There's also the fact that current Ultron is at least a high herald and has generally been portrayed as a match for entire Avengers teams at once, most of which have included Thor or another high herald in his place.

Team 1 can prep well enough in the general sense, but it's no contest against the brain power of Team 2.

Yeah those are prep monsters and their defense shields can stop a lot of team 1 attacks. It'd be interesting to see what kind of game plan Silver Surfer would come up with for team 1. I was thinking of Genis-Vell in place of BM but I don't know if that would make much of a difference

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Tornatic
Yeah those are prep monsters and their defense shields can stop a lot of team 1 attacks. It'd be interesting to see what kind of game plan Silver Surfer would come up with for team 1. I was thinking of Genis-Vell in place of BM but I don't know if that would make much of a difference

Well, Genis might make things a bit more lopsided in favor of Team 1 considering his power level and cosmic awareness. But, hell, considering what Doom has done in significantly less than time than a week...

Doom and Ultron using their brains and tech and the resources Apocalypse has in his possession is a force to be reckoned with. I'd argue them winning even without Magneto on their team.

Tornatic
Well, Genis might make things a bit more lopsided in favor of Team 1 considering his power level and cosmic awareness. But, hell, considering what Doom has done in significantly less than time than a week...

Doom and Ultron using their brains and tech and the resources Apocalypse has in his possession is a force to be reckoned with. I'd argue them winning even without Magneto on their team. Lol don't know about that. Take the prep out probably turns the table.

Tornatic
Team 1 all day

Odekahn

This. Except for the part about doom being smarter than Ultron.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Odekahn
This. Except for the part about doom being smarter than Ultron. I think SS could come up with something. Considering his team's abilities and durability I don't think it'd be a easy win for team 2. Not sure they win at all.

yaadaveyaa
team 1 is far stronger but a week prep for doom? gg team 2 slaughters

Tornatic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
team 1 is far stronger but a week prep for doom? gg team 2 slaughters What about if you take prep out of the equation?

yaadaveyaa
0 prep team 1 stomps all over team 2 then ultron is gonna b tough to beat but mags is kind of a weak link and doom with no prep gets 1 shotted so its kind of 2 on 4 at that point

Odekahn
Originally posted by Tornatic
What about if you take prep out of the equation?

It's closer but team Ultron still wins.

Tornatic
Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
0 prep team 1 stomps all over team 2 then ultron is gonna b tough to beat but mags is kind of a weak link and doom with no prep gets 1 shotted so its kind of 2 on 4 at that point I agree. Flight, Matter Manipulation, Durability, Speed, Energy Projection, Strength, etc... edge goes to team 1 in most categories imo.

carver9
Prep turns this into a stomp in Doom/Ultron team favor.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Prep turns this into a stomp in Doom/Ultron team favor.

It's more than a stomp, it's fish in a barrel.

Tornatic
Originally posted by Odekahn
It's more than a stomp, it's fish in a barrel. Yeah I shouldn't have added prep. Without prep I think team 1 has advantage. They'd probably try to attack sentry's mind first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.