Wonder Woman vs Juggernaut Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jitay
Will the Amazonian Princess beat Kind Hearted Farmer with the Power of Cyttorak

Battle to knockout

juggerman
Stalemate or Wonder Woman

Stoic
Giving this one to Peter. At his best he'd put more harm on her than she does to him.

juggerman
Originally posted by Stoic
Giving this one to Peter. At his best he'd put more harm on her than she does to him.

Don't think the lasso would stop him?

Estacado
If Pete goes apeshit he can win....

googol
Originally posted by Estacado
If Pete goes apeshit he can win.... Demon colossus does Rape

DARTH POWER
Really shouldn't say "Rape" when a Lady's involved.

JakeTheBank
Diana.

SevenShackles
Demon juggy would pull a nice batch of wins but WW would pull majority.

carver9
Diana via speed untouchable blitz.

nwg202
If the lasso can affect Colossus, Diana wins. If its just a brawl, I am going with demon Colossus.

leonidas
i'm assuming that he would go all demon not long after realizing how powerful she is. handling rulk as he did leads me to believe peter would def take this once he got to that stage.

Konton
Depends. The tiara would do some damage.

Anyway, the lasso dispels god(dess) level magics within the sphere of it's influence so it all comes down to his avatarism vs her hax equipment.

Throw her the sword and it's a clean sweep.

leonidas
Originally posted by Konton
Depends. The tiara would do some damage.

Anyway, the lasso dispels god(dess) level magics within the sphere of it's influence so it all comes down to his avatarism vs her hax equipment.

Throw her the sword and it's a clean sweep.

that's a fair point. if magik could sever him from cytorak's power, the lasso may be able to do something similar. hrm. now i'm less sure who takes this.

Mshinu
Diana could win by BFR or maybe with the lasso.
Without those options however demon Pete beats her down.

colossus wins

Bentley
Easy win via lasso. Then Colossus sights and admits Ben Grimm would've fared better than he did with no upgrades or whatsoever.

zeel
Originally posted by carver9
Diana via speed untouchable blitz. rock rock rock rock

And Diana is a speedster that is know for her reaction skills, translation she uses her speed unlike other bricks. The lasso is spite.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bentley
Easy win via lasso. Then Colossus sights and admits Ben Grimm would've fared better than he did with no upgrades or whatsoever.

thumb up

curryman
She removes her bracelets.

He gets destroyed.

AbelAnderson
WW for the majority .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.