(God of War) Kratos VS Aizen Sousuke (bleach)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i41.tinypic.com/4jvvkg.jpg

VS

http://i43.tinypic.com/1e74ns.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/uadmq.jpg

Kratos from God of war Vs Aizen Sousuke from Bleach

Kratos got all his weapos from god of war 3 in this battie and Aizen got all his powers and his final form The Battie take place on top of mountain.

I saw Aizen Sousuke vs Zeus thread. So I decide why not make Aizen Sousuke vs Kratos..

EmptyHearted
SO WHOM WINS GUYS?

NemeBro
Kratos still wins, lol.

The illusions could buy some time, but Kratos' raw power and physicality are too much.

Danny Wayne
Aizen has a good chance.

Q99
Aizen is massively faster, has greater destructive feats, and pretty much effortlessly solos.

Kratos is good at fighting monsters and all, but the GoW verse is not a powerful by any means.

AuraAngel
Oh wow...

This should be fun.

Danny Wayne
I got bored so I started commenting on different threads.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Aizen is massively faster,

Hahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

teehee

No but Kratos is a legitimate lightning timer, is massively stronger than Aizen, fought and beat a guy who has a destructive feat better than every feat in Bleach combined (Zeus), and is more durable as well.

sacred108
Aizen healing factor, being invisible, can fly, a simple strike destroys a mountain, is massively hypersonic, what can kratos do.

Q99
For, like, the several hundreth time, reacting to something is not the same as having that speed oneself.

Did you see his fight with Hermes? Hermes' super speed is... not crazy impressive. And he's the fastest guy in GoW.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
For, like, the several hundreth time, reacting to something is not the same as having that speed oneself.

Did you see his fight with Hermes? Hermes' super speed is... not crazy impressive. And he's the fastest guy in GoW. Hermes, Hermes, Hermes...

You mean that guy who ran the span of a mountain range and filled several cups of wine in the time it took Poseidon to finish a sentence?

Prove to me with math and reasoning how being able to react to a mach 4,000+ lightning bolt (I can prove the speed) from less than twenty feet away doesn't give one speed of that level.

BloodRain
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hermes, Hermes, Hermes...

You mean that guy who ran the span of a mountain range and filled several cups of wine in the time it took Poseidon to finish a sentence?
What the **** does that even mean?

Prove to me with math and reasoning how being able to react to a mach 4,000+ lightning bolt (I can prove the speed) from less than twenty feet away doesn't give one speed of that level.
We need more support to the novel feats.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
What the **** does that even mean?

I mean he could run several kilometers easily in the span of a few seconds.

I'll acknowledge that I can't really prove a definite time frame for the feat, but Q99 never really tries to analyze a time frame anyway so hey, why should I?

A. Why?

B. The numbers gotten from Zeus' lightning in a cutscene from 2 had near-identical numbers.

BloodRain
I mean he could run several kilometers easily in the span of a few seconds.

I'll acknowledge that I can't really prove a definite time frame for the feat, but Q99 never really tries to analyze a time frame anyway so hey, why should I?
Did a rough check back then and judging from his size in the distance it was far from a km. Timeframe could be them walking to the table, happens in sync, but the main issue is that he's pouring liquids. He would have to wait for it to do its thing for each six cups.

A. Why?

B. The numbers gotten from Zeus' lightning in a cutscene from 2 had near-identical numbers. Meant more showings of novel feats, not saying that feat itself needs more support. Well, it does imo, but that's not what I was saying here.

Can ya show me that calc (CC did, right?) of the game? Never got a chance to see it.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by sacred108
Aizen healing factor, being invisible, can fly, a simple strike destroys a mountain, is massively hypersonic, what can kratos do.

Will not save him from Kratos

Next two are delaying the inevitable

Itty bitty mountains, you mean :uva

No srsly, why do people bring that up like it's more impressive than it is

So is Kratos in reactions, and no, at best Aizen is Mach 23

Kill him with a single blow, tank every single attack he can utilize, etc

Though I had to have a good chuckle at "GoW is not powerful by any means" comment, hahahahahahaha, lol

GoW is at least high tier HST and easily above Bleach due to massive physical superiority and DC

Kratos crushes this *****

Q99

Ok. For one, it takes maybe moving 2 feet (less, really) to get out of the path. So, at 20 feet away, that means 1/10th the speed needed to dodge it.

For another, firing lightning bolts shows signs. Lightning specifically gives signs such as charging up, and lightning even leads with a 'leader' generally. Attacks in general also show signs like pointing, tensed muscles, etc..

If all of this takes 1/10th of a second from the warning signs to the attack, then that means that a person only needs to move the 2 feet-or-less in 1/10th of a second to be out of the path, whether it be lightning, a laser, or a bullet.

Finally, a lot of fiction shows lightning, light, bullets, and so on, traveling sloooow. If something takes more than one frame to reach it's target in it's animation, then it's not mach 4,000 or what have you. But, like I said, if there's even a slight warning, then it's really the warning time, plus there's the 'only need to move just enough to get out of the way' factor.

StealthRanger
No, just short range timing is irrelevant since long range feats are what determine a character/projectile's speed (it's easier to show a laser beam (literal one) cross the distance from Earth to the moon than it is to show it crossing a football field)

Also aimdodging is impossible in this sitch since Kratos deflects them with them Golden Fleece, which is stated to deflect them just before impact after you acquire it

Though I gotta ask, what feat of Zeus' DC is NemeBro referring too? :hmm

Q99
The longer the range, the more what I said applies. Traveling 2,000 feet? Then they only need to be 1/2000th as fast, and so on.

You can still start moving beforehand and then deflect something just before impact- in fact, that's the easiest way.

CosmicComet
The Fleece has to be activated when the projectile/attack is within a certain distance, just before impact (which means a meter or two away), this is stated. There is no aim-dodging once the projectile is already in motion and the action to react to it takes place after its been fired.

Kratos is already a confirmed lightning timer via word of god, but it goes further than that. And Zeus has a personal speed feat in the games that I've only now discovered is so massively hypersonic, (at least quadruple digits) that his lightning in turn becomes massively faster than even that (which Kratos reacts to). And Hermes has a confirmed speed feat far faster than even what Zeus has. And however fast Aizen is, he's not as fast as someone with chronokinesis, who tried to use a time stop on Kratos to gain an advantage, with the latter still being able to move through it and react.

I wish I could say more sooner, but I can't. Still compiling the respect thread.

Aizen does not stand a chance.

BloodRain
Hurry with that thingie.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kratos, hard. He then proceeds to kill, maim and rape every Death God in the Bleach Universe.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Though I gotta ask, what feat of Zeus' DC is NemeBro referring too? :hmm

He did wreck Gaia's arm. The attack was confined to the small area that Kratos was in, and I don't think it is what NemeBro is referring to, but it owned Gaia.

Also, as Fear Zeus, his Lightning bolt had enough power to force every weapon out of Kratos' hammerspace dimension. vin

ares834
Kratos throws down his weapons and rips out Aizen's spine.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Though I gotta ask, what feat of Zeus' DC is NemeBro referring too? :hmm I am having way too much fun with Saints Row IV to actively participate in this thread atm, but I was referring to Zeus wielding a (Less powerful) Blade of Olympus against the Titans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.